Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pedge Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75
Another commission finished, i just remembered i gotta do my inktober tho :O [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/aae34a35e06ddab83f0b99a775c719e8/tumblr_ox61rmKSWp1w9en1zo1_r1_1280.png[/img]
Another commission finished, i just remembered i gotta do my inktober tho :O

tumblr_ox61rmKSWp1w9en1zo1_r1_1280.png
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
Prompt - lizard man the first one didn't turn out so good so i made a new one in like 15 minutes [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b24255d29a491afd5ec3c638453a239c/tumblr_ox66pzO0I91w9en1zo1_1280.jpg[/img]
Prompt - lizard man

the first one didn't turn out so good so i made a new one in like 15 minutes

tumblr_ox66pzO0I91w9en1zo1_1280.jpg

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
bump
bump

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
bump
bump

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
hhhhh bump while i go work on doodle commissions and inktober
hhhhh bump while i go work on doodle commissions and inktober

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge

IM BACK BC YOUR ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL <3

Art type:
Digital artistic freedom doodles!

Payment: (gems, items, USD or list mixed payments)
I think its 50g, but i'd definitely be willing to pay more if you added little bits of colour c: Also am I able to order several of these for one character? Totally fine if not!

Reference: (links or images)
Could I send you the link through PMs?

Additional info: (anything else I should know about the characters)
Chai is an absolute sweetheart, he is basically my sunshine child! He is fun and kind, determined and sweet, and has a borderline unhealthy obsession with small plants and sunflowers. He likes to be comfortable and cosy more then anything, and values oversized jumpers more then anything. He's basically a huge bloody dork, and I think that your artistic freedom doodles would be able to perfectly capture his personality!

@Pedge

IM BACK BC YOUR ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL <3

Art type:
Digital artistic freedom doodles!

Payment: (gems, items, USD or list mixed payments)
I think its 50g, but i'd definitely be willing to pay more if you added little bits of colour c: Also am I able to order several of these for one character? Totally fine if not!

Reference: (links or images)
Could I send you the link through PMs?

Additional info: (anything else I should know about the characters)
Chai is an absolute sweetheart, he is basically my sunshine child! He is fun and kind, determined and sweet, and has a borderline unhealthy obsession with small plants and sunflowers. He likes to be comfortable and cosy more then anything, and values oversized jumpers more then anything. He's basically a huge bloody dork, and I think that your artistic freedom doodles would be able to perfectly capture his personality!

Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@FluentInSarcasm

Ah, thanks so much! You can totally order multiple of one character, and paying extra for color is greatly appreciated. ^^ Feel free to send the PM whenever you're ready.
@FluentInSarcasm

Ah, thanks so much! You can totally order multiple of one character, and paying extra for color is greatly appreciated. ^^ Feel free to send the PM whenever you're ready.

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
Finished another doodle commission, now I just have three more pieces of art to do in my queue [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b1b4303ec562ebc8c844024d5fd8da4b/tumblr_oxbsin28FI1w9en1zo1_1280.png[/img]
Finished another doodle commission, now I just have three more pieces of art to do in my queue

tumblr_oxbsin28FI1w9en1zo1_1280.png

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
[size=7][b]Major update[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/17cf6b399726a478db03f44e2117287b/tumblr_oxw3hsibM31w9en1zo1_1280.png[/img] and a finished doodle commission Due to money being extremely tight, I'm only taking USD commissions for the time being. This could possible change, or it could not. Odds of reopening FR currency commissions are pretty low until I can at least get a few USD commissions.
Major update

tumblr_oxw3hsibM31w9en1zo1_1280.png
and a finished doodle commission

Due to money being extremely tight, I'm only taking USD commissions for the time being. This could possible change, or it could not. Odds of reopening FR currency commissions are pretty low until I can at least get a few USD commissions.

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
^
^

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist