Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LS&J's Lore Shop [SLOTS OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Exeidur

Looks good! We'll start on that right away!

@Exeidur

Looks good! We'll start on that right away!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@MagicJade Hello and thanks! I like it. :D
It kept my interest through the whole thing. Plus I didn't expect the jail scene. Makes me want to look for a dragon suitable to be a prison guard. :')

You can use it as an example, and i don't mind sending some extra (also to LS299?). Worth it. :v

I'll go and install it in her bio, aaaa
@MagicJade Hello and thanks! I like it. :D
It kept my interest through the whole thing. Plus I didn't expect the jail scene. Makes me want to look for a dragon suitable to be a prison guard. :')

You can use it as an example, and i don't mind sending some extra (also to LS299?). Worth it. :v

I'll go and install it in her bio, aaaa
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90

Thanks ^^

Yeah send it to LS299, they do all the money transactions
@whiteraven90

Thanks ^^

Yeah send it to LS299, they do all the money transactions
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@whiteraven90

Yeah, go ahead and send it to me, I prefer to keep a record of all transactions.

Thanks for ordering!
@whiteraven90

Yeah, go ahead and send it to me, I prefer to keep a record of all transactions.

Thanks for ordering!

rsz_lore.png
@Exeidur

Hey, um can the bio be a bit sad? I'm having her sort of have a character development in the middle where she's kinda sad for a bit. Not the entire thing though.
@Exeidur

Hey, um can the bio be a bit sad? I'm having her sort of have a character development in the middle where she's kinda sad for a bit. Not the entire thing though.

rsz_lore.png
@LS299
Sure! As long as it's resolved in the end :)
@LS299
Sure! As long as it's resolved in the end :)
@Exeidur [quote=Order1] Zyla has lived a life of purity and innocence. An old tradition and legend within her clan is that any dragon born on in a full moon will grow to be happy and live a long life. Zyla was born on such a moon. Her parents loved each other dearly, and prepared for Zyla’s birth for months. When Zyla finally entered the world, Zyla’s parents were overjoyed. Their daughter was a beautiful pale yellow with light grey accents. She was absolutely stunning. During Zyla’s childhood, Zyla’s parents doted over her, bringing her sweets and toys at her every whim. Zyla never knew what it was to need, to earn. Everything was handed to her on a silver platter, and she loved her parents for it. As Zyla grew into adolescence, she began to catch her clanmates looking at her. A glance as she passed them, a sneaking glimpse from around a corner. Zyla’s suspicion arose as dragons seemed to stare at her whenever she moved. A normal dragon would have realized the envy in the other dragon’s eyes. Looks of jealousy and resent were clear on their faces. Years of Zyla’s innocent boasting of her parents brought scorn from other dragons. Still, Zyla continued upon her life - oblivious to the growing hatred for her as she continued to flash her jewelry and colors upon her fuming clanmates. Eventually Zyla’s parents began to see through their doting stupor. The realization of their actions became clear as they took notice of the looks thrown at their daughter as she walked through the streets. Their realization came too late. Zyla’s clanmates decided that they had had enough of Zyla’s unnaturally bubbly and somewhat obnoxious behavior. Her spoiled self and flaunted personality simply drove them insane. One night, Zyla was confronted by the other dragons in her clan. With an angry voice the mob demanded that Zyla leave their clan, leave their lives. Zyla did not understand, but she did understand her parents. They begged her to leave and listen to her clanmates. Saddened, Zyla slowly packed all of her belongings and left her home, unsure of where to go, only that she was no longer welcome. Zyla could remember the full moon that illuminated the growing sadness in her heart. Many days were spent simply trying to learn how to survive. Zyla’s carefree upbringing left her with hardly a skill at all. Beyond eating and sleeping, Zyla knew nothing. Alone and hopeless, Zyla cried. She cried her sorrows and grief into the ground. When Zyla woke she was in a new place. She was in a bed, in a small house. Rays of sunlight shone through the windows, getting in Zyla’s eyes. As Zyla slowly woke from her daze, another dragon entered the house. The dragon had kind eyes and brought with her a plate of food. Zyla ate carefully, now all too aware of how the dragon may look at her. The dragon only looked at Zyla as she ate. Zyla slowly finished the plate of food and swallowed. The other dragon introduced herself as Alyssa, Zyla introduced herself back. Alyssa explained how she found Zyla on the side of the road, and that she had brought Zyla back to her clan to rest. For the first time in a long while Zyla felt welcomed. Alyssa’s warm voice and kind words soothed Zyla’s mind and brought with her a feeling of relaxation. The next few years Zyla stayed with Alyssa in her clan. Other dragons slowly came to know Zyla as a kind, gentle and cheerful dragon. Zyla’s boasting nature had left her completely, leaving only her bubbly cheerful persona. Alyssa’s clan treasured Zyla, she brought them a new joy the clan had not felt for many years. The children of the clan were grown, traveling the realm or making their keep in another clan. For a time Zyla seemed to return to her old, lazy lifestyle. Though she was gracious enough to refuse any service from her new clanmates, Zyla still did not find something to do. Simply put, Zyla had nothing to give back to the dragons who had given her a new life. Alyssa saw this and offered to take Zyla with her on a trip. A simple journey throughout some of the realm’s wonders to simply bond with each other. Given the choice between a new adventure and the increasingly mundane life in the clan, Zyla accepted Alyssa’s invitation happily. As the two dragons left the clan again, Zyla felt the calling of life’s other interests. Zyla’s travels with Alyssa brought the two closer and closer, forming an unbreakable friendship between the two dragons. Zyla learned how to enjoy life, even when it wasn’t served to her on a plate. Many fond memories of food, festivals and fun came when Zyla recalled her travels with Alyssa. As Zyla experienced the world, her fascination in the arts grew evermore as she met artists and philosophers. She became captivated by the interpretations of nature and the world, going as far as to read the works of other poets and artists for days at a time. Still, Zyla managed to give herself time for Alyssa, her best friend. Nothing could break the bond between the two, built over years of support, adventure and comfort. Zyla’s knowledge of the arts soon lead to her dipping her own claws into the pool of knowledge, and Zyla created her first piece of art. A simple portrait of herself, though simple it illustrated her view on the world. Her wide smile and plain yellow clothing was brilliantly colored in a vibrant array of colors. Soon Zyla continued her interest in art, creating piece after piece, illustrating her love for the world. Zyla was happy. Her life was perfect. A lovely clan and the best friend any dragon could ask for. A profession that Zyla loved. Everything was as perfect as could be, and Zyla was happy with it. [/quote] It's about 1,000 words, so it's a bit short of 1100 like you asked. Hopefully this is alright. If there is anything you'd like to change just tell me. I'm very open to tips on how to improve my writing. Also make sure to link back to my shop when you put this in Zyla's bio
@Exeidur
Order1 wrote:
Zyla has lived a life of purity and innocence. An old tradition and legend within her clan is that any dragon born on in a full moon will grow to be happy and live a long life. Zyla was born on such a moon. Her parents loved each other dearly, and prepared for Zyla’s birth for months. When Zyla finally entered the world, Zyla’s parents were overjoyed. Their daughter was a beautiful pale yellow with light grey accents. She was absolutely stunning.

During Zyla’s childhood, Zyla’s parents doted over her, bringing her sweets and toys at her every whim. Zyla never knew what it was to need, to earn. Everything was handed to her on a silver platter, and she loved her parents for it. As Zyla grew into adolescence, she began to catch her clanmates looking at her. A glance as she passed them, a sneaking glimpse from around a corner. Zyla’s suspicion arose as dragons seemed to stare at her whenever she moved. A normal dragon would have realized the envy in the other dragon’s eyes. Looks of jealousy and resent were clear on their faces. Years of Zyla’s innocent boasting of her parents brought scorn from other dragons.

Still, Zyla continued upon her life - oblivious to the growing hatred for her as she continued to flash her jewelry and colors upon her fuming clanmates. Eventually Zyla’s parents began to see through their doting stupor. The realization of their actions became clear as they took notice of the looks thrown at their daughter as she walked through the streets. Their realization came too late. Zyla’s clanmates decided that they had had enough of Zyla’s unnaturally bubbly and somewhat obnoxious behavior. Her spoiled self and flaunted personality simply drove them insane. One night, Zyla was confronted by the other dragons in her clan. With an angry voice the mob demanded that Zyla leave their clan, leave their lives. Zyla did not understand, but she did understand her parents. They begged her to leave and listen to her clanmates. Saddened, Zyla slowly packed all of her belongings and left her home, unsure of where to go, only that she was no longer welcome. Zyla could remember the full moon that illuminated the growing sadness in her heart.

Many days were spent simply trying to learn how to survive. Zyla’s carefree upbringing left her with hardly a skill at all. Beyond eating and sleeping, Zyla knew nothing. Alone and hopeless, Zyla cried. She cried her sorrows and grief into the ground. When Zyla woke she was in a new place. She was in a bed, in a small house. Rays of sunlight shone through the windows, getting in Zyla’s eyes.

As Zyla slowly woke from her daze, another dragon entered the house. The dragon had kind eyes and brought with her a plate of food. Zyla ate carefully, now all too aware of how the dragon may look at her. The dragon only looked at Zyla as she ate. Zyla slowly finished the plate of food and swallowed. The other dragon introduced herself as Alyssa, Zyla introduced herself back.

Alyssa explained how she found Zyla on the side of the road, and that she had brought Zyla back to her clan to rest. For the first time in a long while Zyla felt welcomed. Alyssa’s warm voice and kind words soothed Zyla’s mind and brought with her a feeling of relaxation.

The next few years Zyla stayed with Alyssa in her clan. Other dragons slowly came to know Zyla as a kind, gentle and cheerful dragon. Zyla’s boasting nature had left her completely, leaving only her bubbly cheerful persona. Alyssa’s clan treasured Zyla, she brought them a new joy the clan had not felt for many years. The children of the clan were grown, traveling the realm or making their keep in another clan.

For a time Zyla seemed to return to her old, lazy lifestyle. Though she was gracious enough to refuse any service from her new clanmates, Zyla still did not find something to do. Simply put, Zyla had nothing to give back to the dragons who had given her a new life. Alyssa saw this and offered to take Zyla with her on a trip. A simple journey throughout some of the realm’s wonders to simply bond with each other. Given the choice between a new adventure and the increasingly mundane life in the clan, Zyla accepted Alyssa’s invitation happily.

As the two dragons left the clan again, Zyla felt the calling of life’s other interests. Zyla’s travels with Alyssa brought the two closer and closer, forming an unbreakable friendship between the two dragons. Zyla learned how to enjoy life, even when it wasn’t served to her on a plate. Many fond memories of food, festivals and fun came when Zyla recalled her travels with Alyssa.

As Zyla experienced the world, her fascination in the arts grew evermore as she met artists and philosophers. She became captivated by the interpretations of nature and the world, going as far as to read the works of other poets and artists for days at a time. Still, Zyla managed to give herself time for Alyssa, her best friend. Nothing could break the bond between the two, built over years of support, adventure and comfort.

Zyla’s knowledge of the arts soon lead to her dipping her own claws into the pool of knowledge, and Zyla created her first piece of art. A simple portrait of herself, though simple it illustrated her view on the world. Her wide smile and plain yellow clothing was brilliantly colored in a vibrant array of colors.

Soon Zyla continued her interest in art, creating piece after piece, illustrating her love for the world. Zyla was happy. Her life was perfect. A lovely clan and the best friend any dragon could ask for. A profession that Zyla loved. Everything was as perfect as could be, and Zyla was happy with it.

It's about 1,000 words, so it's a bit short of 1100 like you asked. Hopefully this is alright. If there is anything you'd like to change just tell me. I'm very open to tips on how to improve my writing.

Also make sure to link back to my shop when you put this in Zyla's bio

rsz_lore.png
@LS299

Thanks for the bio! It's pretty sad to think she must've had such a bad time at my lair, haha. Ah well :P I've a few things that should be changed:

'any dragon born on in a full moon' -> 'any dragon born on a full moon'
'During Zyla’s childhood, Zyla’s parents doted over her' -> 'During Zyla’s childhood, her parents doted over her'
'she began to catch her clanmates looking at her.' -> 'she began catching her clanmates looking at her.'
'Beyond eating and sleeping, Zyla knew nothing.' -> maybe change the Zyla to 'she', since you used her name a lot in those few sentences!

But that was it! So not a lot :) Also a question: You introduced the dragon "Alyssa" in the story. Could that name be changed into another one once the dragon is adopted? In case people want to make the story fit with their own lore/lair.

It's really nice how she turned out to be an artist ^^ That's a nice touch! You can accept the CR I sent you now :) I hope to finish the art and sell her soon, and I'll make sure to mention your shop in the auction post! I'll keep you up to date about that.
@LS299

Thanks for the bio! It's pretty sad to think she must've had such a bad time at my lair, haha. Ah well :P I've a few things that should be changed:

'any dragon born on in a full moon' -> 'any dragon born on a full moon'
'During Zyla’s childhood, Zyla’s parents doted over her' -> 'During Zyla’s childhood, her parents doted over her'
'she began to catch her clanmates looking at her.' -> 'she began catching her clanmates looking at her.'
'Beyond eating and sleeping, Zyla knew nothing.' -> maybe change the Zyla to 'she', since you used her name a lot in those few sentences!

But that was it! So not a lot :) Also a question: You introduced the dragon "Alyssa" in the story. Could that name be changed into another one once the dragon is adopted? In case people want to make the story fit with their own lore/lair.

It's really nice how she turned out to be an artist ^^ That's a nice touch! You can accept the CR I sent you now :) I hope to finish the art and sell her soon, and I'll make sure to mention your shop in the auction post! I'll keep you up to date about that.
@Exeidur

You can make those changes when you post it into the dragon's bio.

I was working on the lore at school and asked a friend for a female name. She said Alyssa, so yeah.
It can be changed of course, though I do like the name Alyssa, and I think it fits the bio well.
@Exeidur

You can make those changes when you post it into the dragon's bio.

I was working on the lore at school and asked a friend for a female name. She said Alyssa, so yeah.
It can be changed of course, though I do like the name Alyssa, and I think it fits the bio well.

rsz_lore.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
5VXLt3V.giftumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15