Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LS&J's Lore Shop [SLOTS OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@LS299 Username: sharpclawz Dragon name: Yuniver Dragon profile: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34695937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346960/34695937_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: very sharp and quick to "bark", feels everything he says should be and is law Background (Give us as much as possible): as a hatchling he was part of a hatchery, clearly meant to be shipped off. he knew his family slightly, but not enough to remember any faces. the family tried to treat him well. but once he was old enough to be seperated from his family, he was put out and sold off. since, from what he remembers of his history, he didnt like living like that. he gained a king/god complex, trying to seem better than his history tells him. (theres an image in the bio thats like the end goal of how i want him to look, if you wanna take some inspiration with that) Artistic License (Yes or no): of course! Preferred Writer (Optional): either one is fine~ Order type (Very short, Short, Medium, etc.,): short please~ Payment Method: Glowing Ember + some extra gems probably, depending on what the price is after the 15 % off o:
@LS299

Username: sharpclawz

Dragon name: Yuniver

Dragon profile:

34695937_350.png

Personality: very sharp and quick to "bark", feels everything he says should be and is law

Background (Give us as much as possible): as a hatchling he was part of a hatchery, clearly meant to be shipped off. he knew his family slightly, but not enough to remember any faces. the family tried to treat him well. but once he was old enough to be seperated from his family, he was put out and sold off.

since, from what he remembers of his history, he didnt like living like that. he gained a king/god complex, trying to seem better than his history tells him. (theres an image in the bio thats like the end goal of how i want him to look, if you wanna take some inspiration with that)

Artistic License (Yes or no): of course!

Preferred Writer (Optional): either one is fine~

Order type (Very short, Short, Medium, etc.,): short please~

Payment Method: Glowing Ember + some extra gems probably, depending on what the price is after the 15 % off o:
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz

Alright, I've confirmed your order and the price will be 42500 treasure.

I'll get working on this within a day or two!

p.s.
your dragon is really pretty 'v'
@SharpClawz

Alright, I've confirmed your order and the price will be 42500 treasure.

I'll get working on this within a day or two!

p.s.
your dragon is really pretty 'v'

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 thank you! and take your time, im in no rush. ^^
@LS299 thank you! and take your time, im in no rush. ^^
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@LS299 Username: Harmonywish Dragon name: Sunrise Dragon profile: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14911066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149111/14911066_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Protective, Selfless. Sunrise has a "hero complex", I suppose. He wants to "save" and help others, going out of his way for the ones he love, but he is a hypocrite at that. He doesn't care as much for himself, feeling guilty if something happened to his loved one, even though it wouldn't be his fault at all. Background (Give us as much as possible): He has a short story in his bio actually! Well it's not really that short but it does have a lot of information about his past, better than what I can sum up ^^' For quick details I would say: - Sunrise was the older brother of his young sister, and felt like he had to protect her from the world because they grew up with no parents. - Sunrise lived in the Scarred Wasteland, which according to my lore, has a "survival of the fittest" policy. - His sister was caught by the plague/sickness of the wasteland and died, and Sunrise felt responsible for her death, for not trying harder to prevent it. In reality there wasn't anything he could've done, it was only up for her to fight it. - He wanted to bring her back to life, his sister, and found a Cursed Talonclasp Pendant that told him he could grant any wish, but not without a price. - Things didn't go the way predicted, and he was scarred by the result. I'm not sure of the details yet, but he fled the Wasteland after that and tried to find safety in my clan. - He's haunted by the pendant, because it refuses to let him take it off, and though it doesn't do any physical harm to him, it's a reminder of his past everyday. Artistic License (Yes or no): Yes, but if I don't like a detail, would it be alright to change/make edits to your writing? You would get credit for the original piece though! If not, I choose no Preferred Writer (Optional): Don't mind! Whoever enjoys his character/story the most I suppose? Order type (Very short, Short, Medium, etc.,): Short bio! PoV (1st person, 3rd person, background, present day, etc): Whatever is best Payment Method: Festival currency, embers please! How much would it be?
@LS299

Username: Harmonywish

Dragon name: Sunrise

Dragon profile:
14911066_350.png

Personality: Protective, Selfless. Sunrise has a "hero complex", I suppose. He wants to "save" and help others, going out of his way for the ones he love, but he is a hypocrite at that. He doesn't care as much for himself, feeling guilty if something happened to his loved one, even though it wouldn't be his fault at all.

Background (Give us as much as possible): He has a short story in his bio actually! Well it's not really that short but it does have a lot of information about his past, better than what I can sum up ^^' For quick details I would say:

- Sunrise was the older brother of his young sister, and felt like he had to protect her from the world because they grew up with no parents.
- Sunrise lived in the Scarred Wasteland, which according to my lore, has a "survival of the fittest" policy.
- His sister was caught by the plague/sickness of the wasteland and died, and Sunrise felt responsible for her death, for not trying harder to prevent it. In reality there wasn't anything he could've done, it was only up for her to fight it.
- He wanted to bring her back to life, his sister, and found a Cursed Talonclasp Pendant that told him he could grant any wish, but not without a price.
- Things didn't go the way predicted, and he was scarred by the result. I'm not sure of the details yet, but he fled the Wasteland after that and tried to find safety in my clan.
- He's haunted by the pendant, because it refuses to let him take it off, and though it doesn't do any physical harm to him, it's a reminder of his past everyday.

Artistic License (Yes or no): Yes, but if I don't like a detail, would it be alright to change/make edits to your writing? You would get credit for the original piece though!

If not, I choose no

Preferred Writer (Optional): Don't mind! Whoever enjoys his character/story the most I suppose?

Order type (Very short, Short, Medium, etc.,): Short bio!

PoV (1st person, 3rd person, background, present day, etc): Whatever is best

Payment Method: Festival currency, embers please!

How much would it be?
@HarmonyWish

Looks good, order confirmed! Your dragon is beautiful too btw.

A short bio is 50,000t, so 25 embers would be the price. Send me the CR whenever you want and I'll get started on your bio when I can.
@HarmonyWish

Looks good, order confirmed! Your dragon is beautiful too btw.

A short bio is 50,000t, so 25 embers would be the price. Send me the CR whenever you want and I'll get started on your bio when I can.

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 Thank you for the compliment! I'll send it over right away ^^

Would I be able to make changes to your writing? You would still get credit for the original piece of course!
@LS299 Thank you for the compliment! I'll send it over right away ^^

Would I be able to make changes to your writing? You would still get credit for the original piece of course!
@HarmonyWish

You can make edits to the bio if you'd like! As long as the credit remains I'm fine with it!
@HarmonyWish

You can make edits to the bio if you'd like! As long as the credit remains I'm fine with it!

rsz_lore.png
@HarmonyWish

Quick question, would you like to be put on the pinglist for notifications about shop openings and whatnot?
@HarmonyWish

Quick question, would you like to be put on the pinglist for notifications about shop openings and whatnot?

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 No, I think I'm fine! ^^ Thank you though!
@LS299 No, I think I'm fine! ^^ Thank you though!
@HarmonyWish [quote=Here ya go!] Every dragon has a tale. A tale to be a told. One’s tale can be brave, tragic, loving, dejected. The tale of Sunrise is tragic. Born in the harsh and unforgiving Scarred Wasteland, a land with no laws but one. “Survival of the fittest.” Only the strong survive in the vile lands, the weak, frail and old perish under the weight of the Wasteland’s burden. Into such a land was Sunrise born. Dragons of the Wastes do not support their offspring, merely leaving them to survive on their own, chance that they ever meet again. Sunrise was left with a baby sister, whom he loved dearly. With all of his heart Sunrise swore to protect and save his precious sister from the grasps of their home. But the Wasteland is only for the strong, Soon a terrible sickness washed over the realm, known only as the [i]Silver Death[/i], a sickness that covers a victim’s limbs in a silver-like material, causing paralysis to the body. Those who caught the disease soon became frail from malnourishment, and soon the Wasteland would claim it’s due. Such was the fate of Sunrise’s sister. For weeks and months Sunrise wept in grief, blaming himself, blaming nobody but himself. In his grief Sunrise fell into desperation, seeking something to fill the void left by his deceased sister. Stumbling across the waste one day, a faint red shone in the distance. Unearthed by Sunrise, a Cursed Talonclasp Pendant. Said to have the power to grant a dragon a wish, Sunrise leapt at the chance. Later did Sunrise learn of the cost. Though the pendant did bring back his sister, it revived her only to the state of her death. When Sunrise saw her again, she was pale and dying, her body nearly completely covered in the silvery substance. Saddened greater than before, Sunrise ended his sister’s suffering a second time between apologies and tears. As was the price of Sunrise’s mistake, the pendant struck a deep wound in his body, identical to the wound he had ended his sister’s suffering with. Though not fatal, the wound left a grave scar, disfiguring part of Sunrise’s body. The pendant also remained on Sunrise’s neck, unable to be removed. Either by magic or by Sunrise’s guilt, nobody knew. After learned from his mistakes, Sunrise fled the horrid Scarred Wasteland and seeked a new life, a new start in a new place. Searching far and wide across the realm of Sornieth he found refuge in the clan of HarmonyWish (This can be changed if you want). Though safe from his childhood nightmares, Sunrise has kept his dark past a secret from his clan, refusing to allow the taint of the Scarred Wasteland to destroy his new home as it did his last. [center][size=1]Lore written by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2159725/1#post_2159725]J&S Lore Shop[/url] [/center] [/quote] Hopefully it's all good. I enjoyed writing this one, though it made me a bit sad. If it's alright with you, I'll accept the CR payment!
@HarmonyWish
Here ya go! wrote:
Every dragon has a tale. A tale to be a told. One’s tale can be brave, tragic, loving, dejected. The tale of Sunrise is tragic. Born in the harsh and unforgiving Scarred Wasteland, a land with no laws but one. “Survival of the fittest.” Only the strong survive in the vile lands, the weak, frail and old perish under the weight of the Wasteland’s burden.

Into such a land was Sunrise born. Dragons of the Wastes do not support their offspring, merely leaving them to survive on their own, chance that they ever meet again. Sunrise was left with a baby sister, whom he loved dearly.

With all of his heart Sunrise swore to protect and save his precious sister from the grasps of their home. But the Wasteland is only for the strong, Soon a terrible sickness washed over the realm, known only as the Silver Death, a sickness that covers a victim’s limbs in a silver-like material, causing paralysis to the body. Those who caught the disease soon became frail from malnourishment, and soon the Wasteland would claim it’s due. Such was the fate of Sunrise’s sister.

For weeks and months Sunrise wept in grief, blaming himself, blaming nobody but himself. In his grief Sunrise fell into desperation, seeking something to fill the void left by his deceased sister. Stumbling across the waste one day, a faint red shone in the distance. Unearthed by Sunrise, a Cursed Talonclasp Pendant. Said to have the power to grant a dragon a wish, Sunrise leapt at the chance.

Later did Sunrise learn of the cost. Though the pendant did bring back his sister, it revived her only to the state of her death. When Sunrise saw her again, she was pale and dying, her body nearly completely covered in the silvery substance. Saddened greater than before, Sunrise ended his sister’s suffering a second time between apologies and tears.

As was the price of Sunrise’s mistake, the pendant struck a deep wound in his body, identical to the wound he had ended his sister’s suffering with. Though not fatal, the wound left a grave scar, disfiguring part of Sunrise’s body. The pendant also remained on Sunrise’s neck, unable to be removed. Either by magic or by Sunrise’s guilt, nobody knew.

After learned from his mistakes, Sunrise fled the horrid Scarred Wasteland and seeked a new life, a new start in a new place. Searching far and wide across the realm of Sornieth he found refuge in the clan of HarmonyWish (This can be changed if you want). Though safe from his childhood nightmares, Sunrise has kept his dark past a secret from his clan, refusing to allow the taint of the Scarred Wasteland to destroy his new home as it did his last.
Lore written by J&S Lore Shop

Hopefully it's all good. I enjoyed writing this one, though it made me a bit sad.

If it's alright with you, I'll accept the CR payment!

rsz_lore.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15