Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | experimental pwyw (t/g/usd) (closed)
1 2
@enoch

AH, alright, cool!! :D i'm super excited to work with wings and feathery textures. this is such a rad design!

@AnnaBear

SHES PRECIOUS!! i love these colors!! i can absolutely do one for her once i knock out my current to-do list!?!
@enoch

AH, alright, cool!! :D i'm super excited to work with wings and feathery textures. this is such a rad design!

@AnnaBear

SHES PRECIOUS!! i love these colors!! i can absolutely do one for her once i knock out my current to-do list!?!
@purralian

Oh my goodness Thank you so much!! :'D
@purralian

Oh my goodness Thank you so much!! :'D
@purralian Yep! (If you don't feel comfortable drawing him, that's fine)
@purralian Yep! (If you don't feel comfortable drawing him, that's fine)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

oh, no! it works! i saw the watermark and wanted to make sure it wasn't an expired picture link or something. thank you for the clarification. c: i'll add you to the list.
@DragonWarrior333

oh, no! it works! i saw the watermark and wanted to make sure it wasn't an expired picture link or something. thank you for the clarification. c: i'll add you to the list.
@purralian Pinglist please if you have one ;v;
@purralian Pinglist please if you have one ;v;
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints
AH, absolutely! i'll add you!! ♥ thank you so much for your interest!

--

for everyone as an update, @kyuiku @enoch @DragonWarrior333

i've been super swamped getting some stuff in order, but i'll have time to sit down and work on these soon! ;; as stated before, please don't worry about holding any treasure/payments or anything - i'm super patient and i don't want any of y'all to miss out on anything 'cos you were waiting on me ahah.

many apologies for the slow turnaround time!!
@Catmints
AH, absolutely! i'll add you!! ♥ thank you so much for your interest!

--

for everyone as an update, @kyuiku @enoch @DragonWarrior333

i've been super swamped getting some stuff in order, but i'll have time to sit down and work on these soon! ;; as stated before, please don't worry about holding any treasure/payments or anything - i'm super patient and i don't want any of y'all to miss out on anything 'cos you were waiting on me ahah.

many apologies for the slow turnaround time!!
@purralian It's more than fine! And the accent isn't going anywhere XD
@purralian It's more than fine! And the accent isn't going anywhere XD
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2