Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mail's Commissions - New Ping Group!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Mail Whoops I'm so sorry, I missed that you're only doing FR dragons for this time around! Could I please be added to the pinglist instead? <3 I definitely will be back, your art is gorgeous and I have some characters I would love to see in your style!! Apologies for my mistake! D:
@Mail Whoops I'm so sorry, I missed that you're only doing FR dragons for this time around! Could I please be added to the pinglist instead? <3 I definitely will be back, your art is gorgeous and I have some characters I would love to see in your style!! Apologies for my mistake! D:
@leyline

Sure thing, i'll add you to the ping list!
@leyline

Sure thing, i'll add you to the ping list!
mails_commissions_siggie_by_flanngo-dbs9jv1.png
[center]@teal Done, here's your boy! :D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/faaf01c567a3a1b8b7ac34f17d530608/tumblr_oyaustRUPO1r3pdhoo1_1280.png[/img][/center]
@teal

Done, here's your boy! :D

tumblr_oyaustRUPO1r3pdhoo1_1280.png
@Mail

I'm going to go big and ask for a fullbody painterly of any of the dragons from the first page of my lair you feel like drawing?

Thank you! I will send payment once you confirm!
@Mail

I'm going to go big and ask for a fullbody painterly of any of the dragons from the first page of my lair you feel like drawing?

Thank you! I will send payment once you confirm!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli

Ohh, i'll see who catches my eye! :O
Do you want me to tell you who I pick before I start drawing, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?
@Moirli

Ohh, i'll see who catches my eye! :O
Do you want me to tell you who I pick before I start drawing, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?
@Mail Lets go with a surprise! I like surprises they are fun!

Thank you! I will send over payment through pm now!
@Mail Lets go with a surprise! I like surprises they are fun!

Thank you! I will send over payment through pm now!
U8QtDKC.png
[center]@Moirli Done, here's the surprise boy!! :D [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fa6c342ec0ff69eb85e6e620661cb731/tumblr_oyaustRUPO1r3pdhoo2_r2_1280.png[/img] (edit for small fix)[/center]
@Moirli

Done, here's the surprise boy!! :D

tumblr_oyaustRUPO1r3pdhoo2_r2_1280.png

(edit for small fix)
@Mail If that last slot is still available could I grab a painterly full body of this guy? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=31646&skin=24454&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Mail If that last slot is still available could I grab a painterly full body of this guy?

dragon?did=31646&skin=24454&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
64514_s.gif
@Kael

You got it! :D
@Kael

You got it! :D
@Mail ahhhh my sparkly boy! Thank you so much! I really love how you do eyes and the pose is just awesome! He is just perfect!
@Mail ahhhh my sparkly boy! Thank you so much! I really love how you do eyes and the pose is just awesome! He is just perfect!
U8QtDKC.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14