Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mail's Commissions - New Ping Group!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@haru8moon8

Ahh it's no trouble! Sorry on the delay, i'm running the calcs!

I think the combination of treasure + items was about 1.1 mill treasure, so it's up to you on what you want the final combination to be. :o I don't mind mixing up items/treasures/gems to get the price so what would be easier for you on your end?
@haru8moon8

Ahh it's no trouble! Sorry on the delay, i'm running the calcs!

I think the combination of treasure + items was about 1.1 mill treasure, so it's up to you on what you want the final combination to be. :o I don't mind mixing up items/treasures/gems to get the price so what would be easier for you on your end?
mails_commissions_siggie_by_flanngo-dbs9jv1.png
@Mail it's alright, hmm okay yea I tend to pay with treasure and items, but since I'm sort. I'll send you what I have and cover the rest the amount with gems or more skins. Cause it takes me a long time to grind to get that amount of treasure by selling items. I can just buy gems it's really not a problem.
@Mail it's alright, hmm okay yea I tend to pay with treasure and items, but since I'm sort. I'll send you what I have and cover the rest the amount with gems or more skins. Cause it takes me a long time to grind to get that amount of treasure by selling items. I can just buy gems it's really not a problem.
@Mail Alright! Things are sorted out! And I would like to commission a Painterly Sketch (Bust) - 1500 gems | 1,500,000 treasure with a mixed payment with items if thats alright? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6947275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69473/6947275_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm looking to get a piece similar to the first example you have in your post either with his arms clasped together like your example or maybe spread wide? Think a preacher of sorts since he's the head of my clan's church. if you need more info I can happily provide it :'D I'm not the best at describing things //D
@Mail

Alright! Things are sorted out! And I would like to commission a

Painterly Sketch (Bust) - 1500 gems | 1,500,000 treasure with a mixed payment with items if thats alright?

6947275_350.png

I'm looking to get a piece similar to the first example you have in your post either with his arms clasped together like your example or maybe spread wide? Think a preacher of sorts since he's the head of my clan's church.

if you need more info I can happily provide it :'D I'm not the best at describing things //D
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
[center]@haru8moon8 If that's easiest for you! :o You can cancel the trade and do it all in one trade, once you're ready to go! @Churyu Donnee!! I hope you enjoy him! :D It was pretty fun wrangling a big pose in. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b2776bcbbd3307d3927df293b4bc9fbf/tumblr_ouv9j2Ef8u1r3pdhoo3_r1_1280.png[/img] @SirLeafheart My slots are full at the moment but i'm also...almost done with the queue too, lol. I'm expecting to open another batch of three in the next few days. Do you want me to ping you to get first dibs? :)[/center]
@haru8moon8

If that's easiest for you! :o You can cancel the trade and do it all in one trade, once you're ready to go!

@Churyu

Donnee!! I hope you enjoy him! :D It was pretty fun wrangling a big pose in.

tumblr_ouv9j2Ef8u1r3pdhoo3_r1_1280.png

@SirLeafheart

My slots are full at the moment but i'm also...almost done with the queue too, lol. I'm expecting to open another batch of three in the next few days. Do you want me to ping you to get first dibs? :)
@Mail

Yes please <3
@Mail

Yes please <3
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Mail
aaaa thank you s o much!! I love the pose<33
@Mail
aaaa thank you s o much!! I love the pose<33
@Mail If you've got a pinglist going, could you please add me? *^*
@Mail If you've got a pinglist going, could you please add me? *^*
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@Mail Heck your art is beautiful! If you have a pinglist I'd love to bed added, please :D
@Mail Heck your art is beautiful! If you have a pinglist I'd love to bed added, please :D
@lightningpelt @Bewildebeest

Oohoh thank you!! <3 I'll set up a ping list in one of the first posts. :D
@lightningpelt @Bewildebeest

Oohoh thank you!! <3 I'll set up a ping list in one of the first posts. :D
@Mail Could I be added to your pinglist?
@Mail Could I be added to your pinglist?
64514_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14