Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68
@bioluminosity

I've waited for this day... now I can finally commission you for that picture I was talking about months ago. Okay, sure its not gonna be a galaxy painting like I'd hoped but that's cause I need a good reference right now so I gotta commission a sketch instead.

I'll like a full body sketch of Theodora, please.

Extra References

Theodora is like a seraph; so she is the embodiment of fire.

(I'll be paying in gems)
@bioluminosity

I've waited for this day... now I can finally commission you for that picture I was talking about months ago. Okay, sure its not gonna be a galaxy painting like I'd hoped but that's cause I need a good reference right now so I gotta commission a sketch instead.

I'll like a full body sketch of Theodora, please.

Extra References

Theodora is like a seraph; so she is the embodiment of fire.

(I'll be paying in gems)
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch

oh hey! she is so cool >:o added you to a slot!
@Enoch

oh hey! she is so cool >:o added you to a slot!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
bump. delivering current slots soon, pls respond with payments hfhh
bump. delivering current slots soon, pls respond with payments hfhh
they/it

hey! sorry for pinging yall late about this, i've been sick :'< however I'm itching to Get Things Done so here we go!

I've made a little sale because even though I am liquidating for the last WC scrolls I'm after, the items I'm selling are on hold bc the buyers are also saving XD

you can get 1 fullbody lined artwork, a 3 fullbody sketch bundle, or partial space/surreal painting for just 2kg or a wildclaw scroll! there are also additional slots available to compensate!

payment arrangement is as usual: half and half; or you can decide to go in advance or after with the scroll, should you have one (im a little anxious about taking the whole tamale after the deed but,,wc).

@Ririterasu, @darzoner, @CanisMajoris, @Jeana, @Xairathan, @Kael, @TheNightDancer, @pokeballssohard, @mercurialwings, @Bionic hi
hey! sorry for pinging yall late about this, i've been sick :'< however I'm itching to Get Things Done so here we go!

I've made a little sale because even though I am liquidating for the last WC scrolls I'm after, the items I'm selling are on hold bc the buyers are also saving XD

you can get 1 fullbody lined artwork, a 3 fullbody sketch bundle, or partial space/surreal painting for just 2kg or a wildclaw scroll! there are also additional slots available to compensate!

payment arrangement is as usual: half and half; or you can decide to go in advance or after with the scroll, should you have one (im a little anxious about taking the whole tamale after the deed but,,wc).

@Ririterasu, @darzoner, @CanisMajoris, @Jeana, @Xairathan, @Kael, @TheNightDancer, @pokeballssohard, @mercurialwings, @Bionic hi
they/it

Can I take you up on it but for maybe a special request that isn’t a couples picture? (Blasphemy!) if not I would be interested in working something out for a usual order ^^
Can I take you up on it but for maybe a special request that isn’t a couples picture? (Blasphemy!) if not I would be interested in working something out for a usual order ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

>:o anything for u my guy
@Xairathan

>:o anything for u my guy
they/it

@bioluminosity

could I possibly do the 3 fullbody sketch bundle + pay for a fourth fullbody sketch?
@bioluminosity

could I possibly do the 3 fullbody sketch bundle + pay for a fourth fullbody sketch?
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionic

yes! PM the details of what you want drawn ^^
@Bionic

yes! PM the details of what you want drawn ^^
they/it

@Kipuka

omg I just saw this edit XD cyborgs work!
@Kipuka

omg I just saw this edit XD cyborgs work!
they/it

@Enoch

just making another ping (since your quote says try again in case missed?)

Got you a slot for your OC and already started sketching her!
@Enoch

just making another ping (since your quote says try again in case missed?)

Got you a slot for your OC and already started sketching her!
they/it

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68