Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68
aaand back open post-NOTN because i did math on my projects and rip me :')
aaand back open post-NOTN because i did math on my projects and rip me :')
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity
Do you have any slots for gems open?
@bioluminosity
Do you have any slots for gems open?
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite

for sketches and lined art, I do ^^
@Sacnite

for sketches and lined art, I do ^^
they/it

@bioluminosity
Yep! I would like that slot please.
@bioluminosity
Yep! I would like that slot please.
Yokai.gif
makes a lil boop before going back to finish current slots
makes a lil boop before going back to finish current slots
they/it

@bioluminosity

would you please add me to the pinglist? thank you!
@bioluminosity

would you please add me to the pinglist? thank you!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
i was good! i saved up! but I know in a few months my heart will bleed for a wc scroll so . I've opened 3 extra slots for the next 10 days! prices are lenient for i am gay . i wil ping shop PL after sleep
i was good! i saved up! but I know in a few months my heart will bleed for a wc scroll so . I've opened 3 extra slots for the next 10 days! prices are lenient for i am gay . i wil ping shop PL after sleep
they/it

@bioluminosity

I’m sorry to bother, I have an OC that want a full-body or partial colored sketch, however, what I have in hand for reference is his head shot, can you do this? Would it cost extra? Thank you!
@bioluminosity

I’m sorry to bother, I have an OC that want a full-body or partial colored sketch, however, what I have in hand for reference is his head shot, can you do this? Would it cost extra? Thank you!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka

it would depend on the type of OC they are. for instance I'm a-ok winging it for alien/deity/robot torsos but less so for elaborate outfits on humans :>

also if i dont reply for a while i fell asleep hghg
@Kipuka

it would depend on the type of OC they are. for instance I'm a-ok winging it for alien/deity/robot torsos but less so for elaborate outfits on humans :>

also if i dont reply for a while i fell asleep hghg
they/it

@bioluminosit

Awwwwwwe no, I love your art, and I rarely see artists who can do this genre so awesomely like you! But sadly I can’t do drawings and i currently do not have any such characters at hand. I guess I’d have to pass... D:

Edit: Oh wait! How about cyborg? I mean half human half machine? I have a uncolored bust up sketch of his human part, is that possible?
@bioluminosit

Awwwwwwe no, I love your art, and I rarely see artists who can do this genre so awesomely like you! But sadly I can’t do drawings and i currently do not have any such characters at hand. I guess I’d have to pass... D:

Edit: Oh wait! How about cyborg? I mean half human half machine? I have a uncolored bust up sketch of his human part, is that possible?
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68