Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
@Bluefire7991 gems or t would be great! I added you to the slots :D
@Bluefire7991 gems or t would be great! I added you to the slots :D
I6scFx6.png
@bioluminosity oh awesome!! Thanks! Also he has a scry in his bio, he's gonna get jaguar someday :D
I'll send the payment! (I'm just going to send it all at once if you don't mind?)
@bioluminosity oh awesome!! Thanks! Also he has a scry in his bio, he's gonna get jaguar someday :D
I'll send the payment! (I'm just going to send it all at once if you don't mind?)
r7LsxK2.png
@Bluefire7991

all at once is very nice :)
@Bluefire7991

all at once is very nice :)
I6scFx6.png
@bioluminosity
Heya! Could I get a partial colored sketch of my OC here?
If you can, I'd really appreciate it being a glowy, magic-y piece ^^ He's a WoW OC so there's a lot of canon references for his magic like this and this but you're free to do whatever with it that's green and bright.
@bioluminosity
Heya! Could I get a partial colored sketch of my OC here?
If you can, I'd really appreciate it being a glowy, magic-y piece ^^ He's a WoW OC so there's a lot of canon references for his magic like this and this but you're free to do whatever with it that's green and bright.
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@MagnusMedivh

he looks very cool! I've added you to a slot :) fair warning it may be a few days before I can get to it, I'm fighting a cold @-@
@MagnusMedivh

he looks very cool! I've added you to a slot :) fair warning it may be a few days before I can get to it, I'm fighting a cold @-@
I6scFx6.png
@bioluminosity Can I get a colored sketch portrait of my boy Geier? I just love your art style! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35320150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353202/35320150_350.png[/img] [/url]
@bioluminosity Can I get a colored sketch portrait of my boy Geier? I just love your art style! :D

35320150_350.png
tumblr_inline_q3k5lw6TXt1s3p7hf_500.png
@bioluminosity
Thank you very much! And that's totally fine, please take care of yourself ^^ Hope you feel better soon
@bioluminosity
Thank you very much! And that's totally fine, please take care of yourself ^^ Hope you feel better soon
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@Arbokobra

if you are still interested, yes!
@Arbokobra

if you are still interested, yes!
I6scFx6.png
@bioluminosity I'm still interested! That would be 200g, right? And would you like payment now?
@bioluminosity I'm still interested! That would be 200g, right? And would you like payment now?
tumblr_inline_q3k5lw6TXt1s3p7hf_500.png
@Arbokobra yes and yes!
@Arbokobra yes and yes!
I6scFx6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68