Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character commissions! - 2 USD SLOTS
1 2 3 4 5
@UnicornChild132

Honestly, I'm not sure :) I can let you know when they do, though?
@UnicornChild132

Honestly, I'm not sure :) I can let you know when they do, though?
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
@moavi I would also love to get a ping when you open up more treasure slots. I MUST have another piece for Danny by you! I shall spoil her with your gorgeous art!
@moavi I would also love to get a ping when you open up more treasure slots. I MUST have another piece for Danny by you! I shall spoil her with your gorgeous art!
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@Moavi
Yes please! :3
Love your art so much! <3
@Moavi
Yes please! :3
Love your art so much! <3
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
boop
boop
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
@moavi hey! Do you only do ocs or also fanart of existing characters?
@moavi hey! Do you only do ocs or also fanart of existing characters?
qR6otwA.png
@Moavi

Not a commission yet, just checking to see if you'd be comfortable doing this character?

Ref 1

Ref 2

She's kinda humanoid yet also cat. For reference, this is a charr from Guild Wars 2.
@Moavi

Not a commission yet, just checking to see if you'd be comfortable doing this character?

Ref 1

Ref 2

She's kinda humanoid yet also cat. For reference, this is a charr from Guild Wars 2.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Shougoney
I'd be willing to do fanart! C:

-

@Ethiera
Hi! I'd be comfortable doing a headshot or PWYW, but at the moment I'm not quite comfortable doing a fullbody or halfbody due to the complicated design c:
@Shougoney
I'd be willing to do fanart! C:

-

@Ethiera
Hi! I'd be comfortable doing a headshot or PWYW, but at the moment I'm not quite comfortable doing a fullbody or halfbody due to the complicated design c:
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
@Moavi

Works for me!

Username: Ethiera
Reference(s): Toyhouse, in-game screenshots 1 and 2
Commission type: Headshot
Payment Method: USD
Personality description(s): Hvita is the proud legionnaire (basically the leader) of her warband. A no-nonsense leader type who isn't afraid to enforce discipline, even with her own brother. She was raised in the Ash Legion, so her tactics are more of 'avoid combat, find a sneaky way to disable them instead'. Being a necromancer, her patience is near infinite, and when faced with a problem, instead of getting angry, she just gets really dry (wit). I imagine her looking a little sly, but confident as a leader.
Additional information: Take note that the thing on her head is like a crown, her eyes are yellow, not orange, and her head is kind of light grey with white points. If you need a closer pic of her head feel free to ask, I'll log in and take screenshots from any angle you need.

Let me know how you'd like to receive payment!
@Moavi

Works for me!

Username: Ethiera
Reference(s): Toyhouse, in-game screenshots 1 and 2
Commission type: Headshot
Payment Method: USD
Personality description(s): Hvita is the proud legionnaire (basically the leader) of her warband. A no-nonsense leader type who isn't afraid to enforce discipline, even with her own brother. She was raised in the Ash Legion, so her tactics are more of 'avoid combat, find a sneaky way to disable them instead'. Being a necromancer, her patience is near infinite, and when faced with a problem, instead of getting angry, she just gets really dry (wit). I imagine her looking a little sly, but confident as a leader.
Additional information: Take note that the thing on her head is like a crown, her eyes are yellow, not orange, and her head is kind of light grey with white points. If you need a closer pic of her head feel free to ask, I'll log in and take screenshots from any angle you need.

Let me know how you'd like to receive payment!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Moavi
Thanks for the answer! And sorry for my late reply, I was just sleeping and working or so it feels xD

I'd love to commission you, but I'm not sure if that would be an okay commission for you, so I'll roughly tell you my wish and then we could talk about details when I know if you'd like to take it... because it's kinda two pics, but belonging together

I asked about fanart and it'd be of the anime Kuroko no Basuke, don't know if you know it, the charas Kise Ryouta and Haizaki Shougo (the latter with a different style from the anime)
And it would be headshots probably, which can be used as avatars on Twitter... would that be okay?
They should be two seperate images but still belong together, I don't know how exactly yet, probably having the same frame for them or something!

Style-wise it shouldn't be sketchy like... I sent my friend who'd share avis with me your gallery to hype over your art and of the humanoids, we both loved the 'dirty vibe' picture, so maybe that direction of art would be nice

Okay so now I'll wait whether you'd take that commission or not before I think more about it!
(If you're fine with it, it'd be cool if you'd tell me a rough price too!)
@Moavi
Thanks for the answer! And sorry for my late reply, I was just sleeping and working or so it feels xD

I'd love to commission you, but I'm not sure if that would be an okay commission for you, so I'll roughly tell you my wish and then we could talk about details when I know if you'd like to take it... because it's kinda two pics, but belonging together

I asked about fanart and it'd be of the anime Kuroko no Basuke, don't know if you know it, the charas Kise Ryouta and Haizaki Shougo (the latter with a different style from the anime)
And it would be headshots probably, which can be used as avatars on Twitter... would that be okay?
They should be two seperate images but still belong together, I don't know how exactly yet, probably having the same frame for them or something!

Style-wise it shouldn't be sketchy like... I sent my friend who'd share avis with me your gallery to hype over your art and of the humanoids, we both loved the 'dirty vibe' picture, so maybe that direction of art would be nice

Okay so now I'll wait whether you'd take that commission or not before I think more about it!
(If you're fine with it, it'd be cool if you'd tell me a rough price too!)
qR6otwA.png
Hey guys!! So sorry about the horrible delay getting back to you; I was cut off from my computer for a few days. Let me know if you're still interested!

@Ethiera
Sounds good to me! I'm typically most comfortable starting the commission after the payment is sent. if thats ok with you, My paypal is doodle0318[@]gmail.com (:

@Shougoney
Oooh... I'd love to draw them, but I'm not entirely confident in my ability to do so in a style thats pleasing to the eye :0 I'd be willing to sketch them out and send them to you to check if you like them, and then we could hash out the price? (The price range would likely be between $14-20, if I were to guess!)
Hey guys!! So sorry about the horrible delay getting back to you; I was cut off from my computer for a few days. Let me know if you're still interested!

@Ethiera
Sounds good to me! I'm typically most comfortable starting the commission after the payment is sent. if thats ok with you, My paypal is doodle0318[@]gmail.com (:

@Shougoney
Oooh... I'd love to draw them, but I'm not entirely confident in my ability to do so in a style thats pleasing to the eye :0 I'd be willing to sketch them out and send them to you to check if you like them, and then we could hash out the price? (The price range would likely be between $14-20, if I were to guess!)
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
1 2 3 4 5