Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character commissions! - 2 USD SLOTS
1 2 3 4 5
@terminales

Sure thing! Send the payment and I'll get started as soon as possible!
@terminales

Sure thing! Send the payment and I'll get started as soon as possible!
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
@Moavi
Can I get a fullbody of my character tylan: https://toyhou.se/511983.tylan
for 1.5mt and his colours are meant to fade into one another.
@Moavi
Can I get a fullbody of my character tylan: https://toyhou.se/511983.tylan
for 1.5mt and his colours are meant to fade into one another.
FR+19
@RubyOfFire Sure thing! Send the payment and I'll get started soon!
@RubyOfFire Sure thing! Send the payment and I'll get started soon!
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
@Moavi
Toss me on the ping list!
@Moavi
Toss me on the ping list!
you're so good at lions im ffff
/vibrates with my 300 lion ocs clutched to my chest
soon children soon
you're so good at lions im ffff
/vibrates with my 300 lion ocs clutched to my chest
soon children soon

3d22e3b661d06afb95531428bdca936f.png
Open!

@Gimeurcookie @bloodbag

(also, Blood I'm,, laughing at your comment oh my goodness)
Open!

@Gimeurcookie @bloodbag

(also, Blood I'm,, laughing at your comment oh my goodness)
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
@moavi
bursts in the door
claim please while I collect a chil to order

edit:
Username: bloodbag
Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/601725.barnaby
Commission type: fullbody
Payment Method: paypal
Personality description(s): he's kind of a deadpan but very funny whatever your first impression of him is just fine~
Additional information: either feral or anthro is fine, I would love a bit of anthro but he doesn't have any references for that so I can understand if you're not able to do such a thing~
@moavi
bursts in the door
claim please while I collect a chil to order

edit:
Username: bloodbag
Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/601725.barnaby
Commission type: fullbody
Payment Method: paypal
Personality description(s): he's kind of a deadpan but very funny whatever your first impression of him is just fine~
Additional information: either feral or anthro is fine, I would love a bit of anthro but he doesn't have any references for that so I can understand if you're not able to do such a thing~

3d22e3b661d06afb95531428bdca936f.png
@Moavi
Do you have just one slot open or more. (If more than 1 please hold it I have a perfect oc for this!)

Username: Gimeurcookie
Reference(s): Here and here
Commission type: Fullbody
Payment Method: Gems
Personality description(s): Here's actually a whole page of info about them if you want to check it out. This is a catlas male. If you're willing to take the challange I would love to see a catlas female but art of the simpler male is fine.
Additional information: None
@Moavi
Do you have just one slot open or more. (If more than 1 please hold it I have a perfect oc for this!)

Username: Gimeurcookie
Reference(s): Here and here
Personality description(s): Here's actually a whole page of info about them if you want to check it out. This is a catlas male. If you're willing to take the challange I would love to see a catlas female but art of the simpler male is fine.
Additional information: None
@Moavi
Oh my gosh. Your artwork is amazing!

Username: KatGrimm
Reference(s): Novi
Personality description(s): Novi is quiet and reserved, preferring to keep to himself apart from a select few individuals who he feels comfortable around. He's kind of geeky and once you get to know him, he could talk your ear off about his favorite bands and video games.
Additional information: Novi is feral. Not anthro. So, I'd like him to be drawn on four legs, please. <3

Could I order a second piece, as well? If so~

Reference(s): Dee
Commission type: Halfbody
Personality description(s): Dee is a party animal and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He loves to dance and listen to music with his partner, Novi.
Additional information: Dee is also feral. ^^
@Moavi
Oh my gosh. Your artwork is amazing!

Reference(s): Novi
Personality description(s): Novi is quiet and reserved, preferring to keep to himself apart from a select few individuals who he feels comfortable around. He's kind of geeky and once you get to know him, he could talk your ear off about his favorite bands and video games.
Additional information: Novi is feral. Not anthro. So, I'd like him to be drawn on four legs, please. <3

Could I order a second piece, as well? If so~

Reference(s): Dee
Commission type: Halfbody
Personality description(s): Dee is a party animal and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He loves to dance and listen to music with his partner, Novi.
Additional information: Dee is also feral. ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
Sorry to reply to all of your comments with one post, but it's easier this way haha <3

@Bloodbag
Oooh what a lovely character <3 I'll try to draw him as anthro! just send the payment to doodle0318(@)gmail.com !!

@Gimeurcookie
hmm, alright! I've never drawn anything quite like that I think :0 Should be fun! Just send the payment over and I'll get started soon!

@KatGrimm
ahhhhhh yes!! I love those characters! Just send the payment over and I'll get started (:
Sorry to reply to all of your comments with one post, but it's easier this way haha <3

@Bloodbag
Oooh what a lovely character <3 I'll try to draw him as anthro! just send the payment to doodle0318(@)gmail.com !!

@Gimeurcookie
hmm, alright! I've never drawn anything quite like that I think :0 Should be fun! Just send the payment over and I'll get started soon!

@KatGrimm
ahhhhhh yes!! I love those characters! Just send the payment over and I'll get started (:
1012.png valravn

- he/they
- skydancer enthusiast
- artist
1 2 3 4 5