Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SALE] HQ CHARACTERS + cheap adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@MahuruRaji

i have an rough price range in mind for most of them, yes.
Soft Grunge would be around 150g (or treasure)
@MahuruRaji

i have an rough price range in mind for most of them, yes.
Soft Grunge would be around 150g (or treasure)
@BloodyBunny

Ah well, in that case, I would love to purchase her. I'd be happy to purchase her for 150kt + 20 gems? I would only be able to pay about half the treasure up front though. Would you be okei with that?

that or actually I'd be willing to buy them for the equivalent price in USD, which I would be able to pay in full upfront.
@BloodyBunny

Ah well, in that case, I would love to purchase her. I'd be happy to purchase her for 150kt + 20 gems? I would only be able to pay about half the treasure up front though. Would you be okei with that?

that or actually I'd be willing to buy them for the equivalent price in USD, which I would be able to pay in full upfront.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@BloodyBunny

I that'll work for me! I'd like to buy them both then, and I've sent a CR with the gems.
@BloodyBunny

I that'll work for me! I'd like to buy them both then, and I've sent a CR with the gems.
@BloodyBunny yo how much for Arctic Solis, i love that good good design
@BloodyBunny yo how much for Arctic Solis, i love that good good design
@Faoladdh

I purchased him for 60 USD, so i'd prefer not to sell him for gems alone.

@MahuruRaji
i'd prefer treasure/gems at the moment.
feel free to send me an CR and save her image from my stash
@Faoladdh

I purchased him for 60 USD, so i'd prefer not to sell him for gems alone.

@MahuruRaji
i'd prefer treasure/gems at the moment.
feel free to send me an CR and save her image from my stash
@BloodyBunny
How much would you be looking for for either of these two?
http://sta.sh/01a5zbyvs6m1

http://sta.sh/0101zwmafya3
@BloodyBunny
How much would you be looking for for either of these two?
http://sta.sh/01a5zbyvs6m1

http://sta.sh/0101zwmafya3
MBjujvx.png
@BloodyBunny i like arctic solis, followed by rosenrot & then kitten ^^ are you willing to let any of those three go?
@BloodyBunny i like arctic solis, followed by rosenrot & then kitten ^^ are you willing to let any of those three go?
pleasant_comm.png
@BloodyBunny

that's alright sounds good to me~ I'll send you over a CR right away, thank you~
I also meant to ask did you have all the artists credited info for this? like xQueen, wowie and yourself, I'd just like to know the creator, artist ect so I can leave all the proper credit when I add them to my toyhouse later~ and I was just a bit confused who all the credits should go to.
@BloodyBunny

that's alright sounds good to me~ I'll send you over a CR right away, thank you~
I also meant to ask did you have all the artists credited info for this? like xQueen, wowie and yourself, I'd just like to know the creator, artist ect so I can leave all the proper credit when I add them to my toyhouse later~ and I was just a bit confused who all the credits should go to.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji

the design was made by wowie1297, the lines are by Keesness (formerly xQueen)
both can be found on deviantart
no other credit needed expect those two ^-^
@MahuruRaji

the design was made by wowie1297, the lines are by Keesness (formerly xQueen)
both can be found on deviantart
no other credit needed expect those two ^-^
@crazyraspberry

the first one would be 500g and Joker 350g (or treasure)

@watermellon
i'd prefer to sell the firs two for $/points rather than fr currency since they were a bit pricey.
I probably wouldn't trade Rosenrot under 3000 gems.

Kitten would be 500 gems

@crazyraspberry

the first one would be 500g and Joker 350g (or treasure)

@watermellon
i'd prefer to sell the firs two for $/points rather than fr currency since they were a bit pricey.
I probably wouldn't trade Rosenrot under 3000 gems.

Kitten would be 500 gems

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48