Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] MonstrArts Draw Anything!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KATEmonstr

I would like a full body of 2 characters (anthro) with background, to be shipped, at least A4 size if you can manage it.

I see that you're full now, so just give me a heads up when you have a slot open and I'll PM you with details and refs!
@KATEmonstr

I would like a full body of 2 characters (anthro) with background, to be shipped, at least A4 size if you can manage it.

I see that you're full now, so just give me a heads up when you have a slot open and I'll PM you with details and refs!
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@acinonyxjabutas go ahead and pm me your details darlin and ill add you in since we kinda already were talking before I was full :)

Edit: rats I messed up that ping lol
@acinonyxjabutas go ahead and pm me your details darlin and ill add you in since we kinda already were talking before I was full :)

Edit: rats I messed up that ping lol
2dtp0mx.jpg
Bumping for openings in all categories
Bumping for openings in all categories
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr aa hi!! could i get a fullbody of Liesel here? i really love your style!!! :0
@KATEmonstr aa hi!! could i get a fullbody of Liesel here? i really love your style!!! :0
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@suikoons oh such a pretty grif I'd love too!
@suikoons oh such a pretty grif I'd love too!
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr o3o fb sketch of Laz? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1341467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13415/1341467_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]refs in dergin profile[/s]
@KATEmonstr
o3o fb sketch of Laz?

1341467_350.png

refs in dergin profile
JZfZaEI.png
@yetdarker oooh yaas! Also probably a silly question but can I go gore with this one? 8>
@yetdarker oooh yaas! Also probably a silly question but can I go gore with this one? 8>
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr
OF COURSE BB
Gore is my middle name 8'D
@KATEmonstr
OF COURSE BB
Gore is my middle name 8'D
JZfZaEI.png
@KATEmonstr
Could I get a headshot sketch of this girl?

If so, I would like to change her hair to something like this and add pupils to her eyes.
@KATEmonstr
Could I get a headshot sketch of this girl?

If so, I would like to change her hair to something like this and add pupils to her eyes.
@tristonia yes what a lovely character and hehe rwby love
@tristonia yes what a lovely character and hehe rwby love
2dtp0mx.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10