Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] MonstrArts Draw Anything!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1rfev7.jpg

Welcome!
Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks and other projects
@ theKATEmonstr

Thanks for stopin by! Here I will offer Commissions for anything from basic sketches to full colored pictures. Examples found below. I can draw Dragons, Humans, OCs, Animals, or whatever you'd like me to try! I'm open to doing NonRef Characters but there may be a small fee to go with that.

Prices are based off of single character or subject matter. If you would like to add characters price may vary. Complexity of the request may also garner a price adjustment.

Just ping me to make a request. I will work on Commissions as quickly as possible but please be aware this is a side/just for fun thing and real life can often get in the way. :)

I take payment after I've finished the Commish.
Mixed payments are accepted.

Examples and Prices:
Prices Adjusted for 1:750 ratio

Sketches 50K / 60G / $5 (for 5+ sketches only)
11wbr5t.jpg

Bust 250K / 330G / $5
110vhwh.jpg

Full Body 500K / 660G / $10
a2w2sl.jpg

~ Slots ~

Sketches:

Bust:

Full Boby:

* Suikoons

1rfev7.jpg

Welcome!
Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks and other projects
@ theKATEmonstr

Thanks for stopin by! Here I will offer Commissions for anything from basic sketches to full colored pictures. Examples found below. I can draw Dragons, Humans, OCs, Animals, or whatever you'd like me to try! I'm open to doing NonRef Characters but there may be a small fee to go with that.

Prices are based off of single character or subject matter. If you would like to add characters price may vary. Complexity of the request may also garner a price adjustment.

Just ping me to make a request. I will work on Commissions as quickly as possible but please be aware this is a side/just for fun thing and real life can often get in the way. :)

I take payment after I've finished the Commish.
Mixed payments are accepted.

Examples and Prices:
Prices Adjusted for 1:750 ratio

Sketches 50K / 60G / $5 (for 5+ sketches only)
11wbr5t.jpg

Bust 250K / 330G / $5
110vhwh.jpg

Full Body 500K / 660G / $10
a2w2sl.jpg

~ Slots ~

Sketches:

Bust:

Full Boby:

* Suikoons

2dtp0mx.jpg
~ Ping List ~
Ask to be on my Ping List for my next open slots

Sketches/Busts:

Full Body:

General:
@ Houndour @ QuetzalQueen @ Rygarsprite @ Chui @ Harutaka
@ maribelemerson , @ acinonyxjubatus , @ paperwitch
~ Ping List ~
Ask to be on my Ping List for my next open slots

Sketches/Busts:

Full Body:

General:
@ Houndour @ QuetzalQueen @ Rygarsprite @ Chui @ Harutaka
@ maribelemerson , @ acinonyxjubatus , @ paperwitch
2dtp0mx.jpg
~ Sales/Specials ~

~ Sales/Specials ~

2dtp0mx.jpg
~ Latest Completed ~

beshh0.jpg
23jwgw.jpg

v68709.jpg

2uj5xxw.jpg
~ Latest Completed ~

beshh0.jpg
23jwgw.jpg

v68709.jpg

2uj5xxw.jpg
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr Woooo, congrats on the grand opening! :D

I'd love to get a bust of this cutie Peanut, please! He loves Harry Potter (Hufflepuff), so any representation of that would be awesome ^-^
@KATEmonstr Woooo, congrats on the grand opening! :D

I'd love to get a bust of this cutie Peanut, please! He loves Harry Potter (Hufflepuff), so any representation of that would be awesome ^-^
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@KATEmonstr [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34135553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341356/34135553_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I possibly get a bust of this girl's gijinka? There's a ref in her bio c:
@KATEmonstr

34135553_350.png

Could I possibly get a bust of this girl's gijinka? There's a ref in her bio c:
AoZdhkp.png
@Chui thank you darlin I'd be happy do to your cutie with hair I'm jealous of lol

@celes wow beautiful dragon and gijinka I've got you down darlin thank you :)
@Chui thank you darlin I'd be happy do to your cutie with hair I'm jealous of lol

@celes wow beautiful dragon and gijinka I've got you down darlin thank you :)
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr Haha hair goals :) I'm so glad to see your lovely art being spread around the site more, you definately deserve more recognition!
@KATEmonstr Haha hair goals :) I'm so glad to see your lovely art being spread around the site more, you definately deserve more recognition!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@KATEmonstr

Hey, congrats on the shop opening! ^w^
Would you be interested in doing a sketch of these two? Custos and Phie, they're not a couple and are more just friends with a big brother/little sister dynamic. :3
@KATEmonstr

Hey, congrats on the shop opening! ^w^
Would you be interested in doing a sketch of these two? Custos and Phie, they're not a couple and are more just friends with a big brother/little sister dynamic. :3
@rygarsprite thank you darlin and is love to draw em!
@rygarsprite thank you darlin and is love to draw em!
2dtp0mx.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10