Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | resix's JUICY graphics / closed
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@resix LOVE your graphics. I only have one pair right now for my future hatchery but I may as well get a breeding card done for them! This is a custom one but I drew a kindergardener's sketch on what I imagine it to look like.... I may come back many times for more breeding cards, but they'll mostly be the same template. Enough blabbing, here you go: CUSTOM ORDER!!! [b]SIZE [/b]- 300X530 (height,weight) [b]IMAGE(S)[/b] - (relevant dragons, other images) [img]https://i.imgur.com/UzVosT2.png[/img]- Messy Template (I want there to be a red line with mini black lines along it if that makes sense, and for the names of the dragons to be on either side of the square on the line. Also, I want the percentage of genes possible including breed, and colors if you can fit them. And Don't have circles around the dragons, just have the dragons there. Also a non-edged background, if that makes sense.... Like swirly and cloudy edges, make it random and creative!) GIRL DRAGON NAMED MAI [img]https://i.imgur.com/pEzevTP.png[/img] BOY DRAGON NAMED ZUKO [img]https://i.imgur.com/TndmGuN.png[/img] [b]TEXT?[/b] - Just the names on the red line (please make the line neater and prettier than I did it, haha) and at the very top, Vicious Vanadinite (Name of the breeding pair) in White or black letters, Respective font (or if your program doesn't have that font, any other cursive, thin font!) and the names in the same font in bold, white or black, whichever looks better! [b]ANY OTHER NOTES?[/b] - (colors, feel, pattern, BE SPECIFIC!!!!) I want it to feel a bit fiery. I don't want actual flames as the background, more like a red or orange background with black swirly things, if that makes sense.... Sorry for the complex order. If you have questions, ask! If you need more info, don't be afraid to talk to me. Hopefully you can make this.
@resix LOVE your graphics. I only have one pair right now for my future hatchery but I may as well get a breeding card done for them! This is a custom one but I drew a kindergardener's sketch on what I imagine it to look like.... I may come back many times for more breeding cards, but they'll mostly be the same template.

Enough blabbing, here you go:

CUSTOM ORDER!!!
SIZE - 300X530 (height,weight)
IMAGE(S) - (relevant dragons, other images)
UzVosT2.png- Messy Template (I want there to be a red line with mini black lines along it if that makes sense, and for the names of the dragons to be on either side of the square on the line. Also, I want the percentage of genes possible including breed, and colors if you can fit them. And Don't have circles around the dragons, just have the dragons there. Also a non-edged background, if that makes sense.... Like swirly and cloudy edges, make it random and creative!)
GIRL DRAGON NAMED MAI
pEzevTP.png
BOY DRAGON NAMED ZUKO
TndmGuN.png

TEXT? - Just the names on the red line (please make the line neater and prettier than I did it, haha) and at the very top, Vicious Vanadinite (Name of the breeding pair) in White or black letters, Respective font (or if your program doesn't have that font, any other cursive, thin font!) and the names in the same font in bold, white or black, whichever looks better!
ANY OTHER NOTES? - (colors, feel, pattern, BE SPECIFIC!!!!) I want it to feel a bit fiery. I don't want actual flames as the background, more like a red or orange background with black swirly things, if that makes sense....

Sorry for the complex order. If you have questions, ask! If you need more info, don't be afraid to talk to me. Hopefully you can make this.
SIG PLZ! TYPE - template IMAGE(S) - I would like to have my custom progen Axaris there, along side maybe the Shadow Flight's symbol? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20754561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207546/20754561_350.png[/img] [/url] TEXT? - NyxHeart ANY OTHER NOTES? - Dark colors like purples and blacks, really all the things related to the Shadow Flight! Things relating to the night sky, maybe even a glow around her if it works out nicely? PRICE - I actually don't know how much this would cost? I'm fine with any price you wanna throw at me, within reason.
SIG PLZ!
TYPE - template
IMAGE(S) - I would like to have my custom progen Axaris there, along side maybe the Shadow Flight's symbol?

20754561_350.png

TEXT? - NyxHeart
ANY OTHER NOTES? - Dark colors like purples and blacks, really all the things related to the Shadow Flight! Things relating to the night sky, maybe even a glow around her if it works out nicely?
PRICE - I actually don't know how much this would cost? I'm fine with any price you wanna throw at me, within reason.
nyx2_by_korlleka-daueztk.png
@AnimeLover9631 @blink182 @TheDeathseer @Triblobyte @Thieves @NyxHeart
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to finish your requests-- life has eaten me up and I don't have much time to spare these days. I'm going to have to close my shop for now. :C My apologies!

@SarcasticHawke @PrinceYuu
i can send you .psd files of your cards if you like? you can have someone edit them/you can edit them yourselves. :C My apologies for not having the time to finish your requests!

@AnimeLover9631 @blink182 @TheDeathseer @Triblobyte @Thieves @NyxHeart
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to finish your requests-- life has eaten me up and I don't have much time to spare these days. I'm going to have to close my shop for now. :C My apologies!

@SarcasticHawke @PrinceYuu
i can send you .psd files of your cards if you like? you can have someone edit them/you can edit them yourselves. :C My apologies for not having the time to finish your requests!

@resix no worries at all! Good luck!
@resix no worries at all! Good luck!
@resix

Do send them, thank you. I appreciate it. I'm really sorry and I hope you take the break you need. You come first!
@resix

Do send them, thank you. I appreciate it. I'm really sorry and I hope you take the break you need. You come first!
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
@resix NOOO I was creating my order with much love ever since yesterday -cries- .. When do you think you'll be available again?
@resix NOOO I was creating my order with much love ever since yesterday -cries- .. When do you think you'll be available again?
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@resix Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're closing. But you definitely need to put yourself first, and do what makes you happy and healthy! If you need anyone to talk to, or just vent at, my PMs are always open. Thank you so much for all the art you've done for me in the past; I appreciate it more than words can express.

Either way, I would appreciate the .psd files, and look forward to seeing you open up again in the future if you decide you wish to do so!
@resix Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're closing. But you definitely need to put yourself first, and do what makes you happy and healthy! If you need anyone to talk to, or just vent at, my PMs are always open. Thank you so much for all the art you've done for me in the past; I appreciate it more than words can express.

Either way, I would appreciate the .psd files, and look forward to seeing you open up again in the future if you decide you wish to do so!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@resix
So sorry that's you're closing!!!!!!! ;( Your graphics were so good. . .
But yourself comes first! I hope you untangle yourself from stress soon!
@resix
So sorry that's you're closing!!!!!!! ;( Your graphics were so good. . .
But yourself comes first! I hope you untangle yourself from stress soon!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
If like to be affiliates, and to also have some graphics done for my Hatchery and other Shoppe. Message me for details, I see your closed so...
If like to be affiliates, and to also have some graphics done for my Hatchery and other Shoppe. Message me for details, I see your closed so...
sherlock-edit.png
@chefsquirrel999 unfortunately I am closed right now! I have plans to re-open sometime after new year when my life calms down a bit. :)
@chefsquirrel999 unfortunately I am closed right now! I have plans to re-open sometime after new year when my life calms down a bit. :)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50