Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW cheap dragon dress up!
1 2 3 4 5
@LemonQuartz Hey there! Could I request something a bit unusual? I was hoping for a dress-up design on a mannequin for a flight neutral dragon I was working on. The mannequin will need one piece of apparel to represent each flight but still look well together. "Mysterious Cowl" is the only required apparel which will represent the shadow flight (unless you can find another piece of apparel which gives white eyes). I haven't chosen what dragon will be my neutral dragon yet but the breed will have large easily noticable eyes so I'm leaning towards spirals but still considering Faes and Pearlcatchers.

This will be challenging so I completely understand if you turn it down.

Thank you!
@LemonQuartz Hey there! Could I request something a bit unusual? I was hoping for a dress-up design on a mannequin for a flight neutral dragon I was working on. The mannequin will need one piece of apparel to represent each flight but still look well together. "Mysterious Cowl" is the only required apparel which will represent the shadow flight (unless you can find another piece of apparel which gives white eyes). I haven't chosen what dragon will be my neutral dragon yet but the breed will have large easily noticable eyes so I'm leaning towards spirals but still considering Faes and Pearlcatchers.

This will be challenging so I completely understand if you turn it down.

Thank you!
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@raya36

hello!!!

yes, I think i could give that a shot! if you have an idea of what the dragon will look like it may be easier to organize where I'm going to space things, as well as a breed to work with would be super helpful for clipping. I think sprials could work out well though, as they have a lot of body space to play with :)

I have limited computer access atm but let me try and whip something up for you~

you're welcome to send payment whenever you;re ready, or wait till im done

EDIT: also- do you have a price limit? yes/no on fest apparel?
@raya36

hello!!!

yes, I think i could give that a shot! if you have an idea of what the dragon will look like it may be easier to organize where I'm going to space things, as well as a breed to work with would be super helpful for clipping. I think sprials could work out well though, as they have a lot of body space to play with :)

I have limited computer access atm but let me try and whip something up for you~

you're welcome to send payment whenever you;re ready, or wait till im done

EDIT: also- do you have a price limit? yes/no on fest apparel?
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
bump? i feel like makin some outfits
bump? i feel like makin some outfits
bump~
bump~
@LemonQuartz hello! :) i saw your outfit offer post on tumblr, and thought this would be perfect for one of my dragons i've been having problems with! :o this boy here is one of my progens' first children (he's coming up on 5 years old now lol) but i have eternally struggled coming up with an outfit that works with his colors and lore :/ he's an accomplished water mage (like his [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=9306&did=36892]father[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=9306&did=37088]sister[/url]) who enjoys his studies and conferring with others on scholarly and oracular matters. he's also a total people-pleaser/ socialite, and doesn't mind being flashy or the center of attention. ....... but i can't quite get any of the apparel i'm used to using in my lair to click with him. help?? ;__; [b]Dragon for dressup:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371/37090_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme for dragon (if any):[/b] oceanic oracle/ mage! :o [b]Payment:[/b] however many baldwin mats it takes tbh [b]Slot count:[/b] 13 [b]Notes:[/b] money is no object here. and don't be afraid to use gem apparel/ rare items/ old fest stuff! :)
@LemonQuartz

hello! :) i saw your outfit offer post on tumblr, and thought this would be perfect for one of my dragons i've been having problems with! :o this boy here is one of my progens' first children (he's coming up on 5 years old now lol) but i have eternally struggled coming up with an outfit that works with his colors and lore :/

he's an accomplished water mage (like his father and sister) who enjoys his studies and conferring with others on scholarly and oracular matters. he's also a total people-pleaser/ socialite, and doesn't mind being flashy or the center of attention.

....... but i can't quite get any of the apparel i'm used to using in my lair to click with him. help?? ;__;

Dragon for dressup:

37090_350.png

Theme for dragon (if any): oceanic oracle/ mage! :o
Payment: however many baldwin mats it takes tbh
Slot count: 13
Notes: money is no object here. and don't be afraid to use gem apparel/ rare items/ old fest stuff! :)
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
@Druddigon

Ohh he's got some very interesting colors! I can see why he'd be giving you outfit trouble :0
But I'd be happy to get paid in mats, and I'll get started on an outfit right away- we can work out exacts of the mats now or later, whatever you'd prefer ^^
@Druddigon

Ohh he's got some very interesting colors! I can see why he'd be giving you outfit trouble :0
But I'd be happy to get paid in mats, and I'll get started on an outfit right away- we can work out exacts of the mats now or later, whatever you'd prefer ^^
@LemonQuartz

ahh i know right?? :/ he's... not quite ugly to me, but very hard to dress lmao. he's been sitting there naked since i breed changed him :x

i have tons of different baldwin mats laying around, honestly- are there any in particular you need some of? ^^ (i saw your wishlist, but idk which ones you'd prefer!)
@LemonQuartz

ahh i know right?? :/ he's... not quite ugly to me, but very hard to dress lmao. he's been sitting there naked since i breed changed him :x

i have tons of different baldwin mats laying around, honestly- are there any in particular you need some of? ^^ (i saw your wishlist, but idk which ones you'd prefer!)
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
@LemonQuartz Could you please take a look at this girl of mine? I'm having the absolute hardest time figuring out apparel for her. Maybe it's because not enough aqua apparel exists without that non-matching copper secondary hue. Or I haven't found the right shade of brown to match yet. I just don't know. Care to take a crack at her? ♥ [b]Dragon for dressup:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39043486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390435/39043486_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme for dragon (if any):[/b] Just trying to color match her [b]Payment:[/b] Would 50g be enough? [b]Slot count:[/b] All slots are unlocked and available [b]Notes:[/b] Please avoid the deapsea bulb, Aquamarine Flourish, and brass steampunk apparel.
@LemonQuartz

Could you please take a look at this girl of mine? I'm having the absolute hardest time figuring out apparel for her. Maybe it's because not enough aqua apparel exists without that non-matching copper secondary hue. Or I haven't found the right shade of brown to match yet. I just don't know. Care to take a crack at her? ♥

Dragon for dressup:

39043486_350.png

Theme for dragon (if any): Just trying to color match her
Payment: Would 50g be enough?
Slot count: All slots are unlocked and available
Notes: Please avoid the deapsea bulb, Aquamarine Flourish, and brass steampunk apparel.
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas
I certainly can!! Let me take a look at her ^^
@Faileas
I certainly can!! Let me take a look at her ^^
@LemonQuartz

Thanks! Do I send payment now? Let me know. Also, I added a note on some of the apparel I prefer to avoid if possible. ♥
@LemonQuartz

Thanks! Do I send payment now? Let me know. Also, I added a note on some of the apparel I prefer to avoid if possible. ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
1 2 3 4 5