Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malreau's Art Shop [USD slots open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51
@malreau
Amazing! Thanks so much. I'm going to upload it to my TH. Do you want me to link a dA/TH/art tumbler account! Otherwise, I can link your FR account :)
@malreau
Amazing! Thanks so much. I'm going to upload it to my TH. Do you want me to link a dA/TH/art tumbler account! Otherwise, I can link your FR account :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
Your welcome! My FR account is fine.
@L1BR4
Your welcome! My FR account is fine.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@iLogan @KingBear @Isaita @konabear1996 @RoyalSerpifeu @JumpingLedges @Dezzle @TheTraveler1816 @Sairine @BlueDusk @Lambkin
Slots are open again! I'm going to let everyone on the pinglist get first dibs this time. If you don't get a slot I'll keep you on the pinglist.
@iLogan @KingBear @Isaita @konabear1996 @RoyalSerpifeu @JumpingLedges @Dezzle @TheTraveler1816 @Sairine @BlueDusk @Lambkin
Slots are open again! I'm going to let everyone on the pinglist get first dibs this time. If you don't get a slot I'll keep you on the pinglist.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau 675pw3.jpg

Hello! That wildclaw example is amazing, the style and the shading and everything! So I was wondering if this little guy here would be okay? The lines on his body are strings, and the things sticking out of his face are Selenite gems as well as the right eye being black and sketchy!
If you were wondering about the background, white would be fine.
A half body sketch with color and shading would be great, thanks! I'll send the 55 gems now :)
@Malreau 675pw3.jpg

Hello! That wildclaw example is amazing, the style and the shading and everything! So I was wondering if this little guy here would be okay? The lines on his body are strings, and the things sticking out of his face are Selenite gems as well as the right eye being black and sketchy!
If you were wondering about the background, white would be fine.
A half body sketch with color and shading would be great, thanks! I'll send the 55 gems now :)
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@JumpingLedges
You got it! When I get started I'll send you an early sketch to make sure I've got all his details right.
@JumpingLedges
You got it! When I get started I'll send you an early sketch to make sure I've got all his details right.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau Sounds great! Thanks so much!
@Malreau Sounds great! Thanks so much!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@Malreau Yeay so I can finally grab a slot! I'd love to get a halfbody lineart (colored and shaded) of this cutie please (with apparel if possible): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33471423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334715/33471423_350.png[/img][/url]
@Malreau Yeay so I can finally grab a slot! I'd love to get a halfbody lineart (colored and shaded) of this cutie please (with apparel if possible):

33471423_350.png

tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@Sairine
Absolutely! I can do his apparel, no problem.
@Sairine
Absolutely! I can do his apparel, no problem.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau Hey, I'm not on the ping-list, but in case there are still slots left after everyone from the list had the chance to grab one, could I maybe claim one for an OC of mine? :D And do you have some more human examples up somewhere?
@Malreau Hey, I'm not on the ping-list, but in case there are still slots left after everyone from the list had the chance to grab one, could I maybe claim one for an OC of mine? :D And do you have some more human examples up somewhere?
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@Godot
I'm going to lot my pinglist have 24 hours before I open up to everyone else. If I've still got a slot open, you can definitely have it. As for more examples, I've got a few human commissions in this thread, and here are some of my most recent human pieces: x x
@Godot
I'm going to lot my pinglist have 24 hours before I open up to everyone else. If I've still got a slot open, you can definitely have it. As for more examples, I've got a few human commissions in this thread, and here are some of my most recent human pieces: x x
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51