Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malreau's Art Shop [Slots Full]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Malreau Awww He looks so nice!! Thank you so so much :D <33
@Malreau Awww He looks so nice!! Thank you so so much :D <33
@iLogan @KingBear @Isaita @konabear1996 @RoyalSerpifeu @JumpingLedges @Dezzle @TheTraveler1816 @nemodave @Sairine

All slots are open! If you don't grab a slot I'll keep you on the pinglist unless you ask to be taken off.
@iLogan @KingBear @Isaita @konabear1996 @RoyalSerpifeu @JumpingLedges @Dezzle @TheTraveler1816 @nemodave @Sairine

All slots are open! If you don't grab a slot I'll keep you on the pinglist unless you ask to be taken off.
NvqJibZ.pngArt Shop | DeviantArt
@Malreau would you do multiple characters? I'd love to claim a slot owo
@Malreau would you do multiple characters? I'd love to claim a slot owo
|| | W A N T || L O R E || ? | ||
- .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
66MHIIb.png
@nemodave
I don't have much practice with characters interacting, but I'm willing to give it a go. Three characters would be the max for one piece.
@nemodave
I don't have much practice with characters interacting, but I'm willing to give it a go. Three characters would be the max for one piece.
@Malreau (slr, I went hunting for the links//) Honestly i'm alright with just one character if it works better that way for you! This is Rhuin, my character, so you can opt to do him alone or with his mate Onyx if that's okay too? I'd imagine Onyx to be in this pose with Rhuin right beside her in this one but that's just a suggestion :3 (bonus for a sprinkle of snow~)
@Malreau (slr, I went hunting for the links//) Honestly i'm alright with just one character if it works better that way for you! This is Rhuin, my character, so you can opt to do him alone or with his mate Onyx if that's okay too? I'd imagine Onyx to be in this pose with Rhuin right beside her in this one but that's just a suggestion :3 (bonus for a sprinkle of snow~)
66MHIIb.png
@Malreau I'd love to snag a spot for a colored half body sketch! Would you be interested in an art trade with me? Examples can be found in my art shop linked in my signature. :)
@Malreau I'd love to snag a spot for a colored half body sketch! Would you be interested in an art trade with me? Examples can be found in my art shop linked in my signature. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@nemodave
I'm totally cool with doing both of them. I have a couple ideas for poses, I might pm you an early sketch, just to get your input.
@sourfox
I would love to do an art trade. Would you do a fullbody piece for a canine character of mine? Let me know what you want and I'll pm you the order form.
@nemodave
I'm totally cool with doing both of them. I have a couple ideas for poses, I might pm you an early sketch, just to get your input.
@sourfox
I would love to do an art trade. Would you do a fullbody piece for a canine character of mine? Let me know what you want and I'll pm you the order form.
@Malreau Sure! I can do that. :) Just send me a PM with any references or other notes you have for your character I'd like a colored + shaded half-body sketch of this lady here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=955645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9557/955645_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Malreau Sure! I can do that. :) Just send me a PM with any references or other notes you have for your character

I'd like a colored + shaded half-body sketch of this lady here:

955645_350.png

i0wKxQZ.gif
@Malreau almost forgot! How do you price extra characters?
@Malreau almost forgot! How do you price extra characters?
66MHIIb.png
@Malreau Could I snag a slot and post the details a bit later? My internet is currently out I'm doing this on mobile but I'd hate to miss a chance >.o
@Malreau Could I snag a slot and post the details a bit later? My internet is currently out I'm doing this on mobile but I'd hate to miss a chance >.o
aFIilNV.pngplague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32