Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malreau's Art Shop [USD slots open]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51
Wait I realize that these are all pretty old messages so ignore it if it’s permanently closed
Wait I realize that these are all pretty old messages so ignore it if it’s permanently closed
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
@voidbeast @BladeMorality

Added you both! I should have this shop open within the next couple of weeks at the most. I'm also doing headshot sketches for strange chests here if you're interested!
@voidbeast @BladeMorality

Added you both! I should have this shop open within the next couple of weeks at the most. I'm also doing headshot sketches for strange chests here if you're interested!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
I’d love to be on the pinglist here, please! ^^
I’d love to be on the pinglist here, please! ^^
wm7xUDF.gifStkyOOt.gifOSgMRTL.gif
@Talisen
Added you!
@Talisen
Added you!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Crescentstar711 @SoulLugia11 @Skarlette @acinonyxjubatus @Aztec @SilverDeath @AriettaCantabile @disquiet @StarryNightt @Behlair @wooferdill @Pleasant @AntiFerret @PricklyGoose @xLILM0NSTERx @MushroomEmpress @NBvagabond @SweetToothArt @NorthAzure @tayssi @BlackCatalyst @Prescott @Kitto @Wolfkai @SoullessWendigo @Joule @voidbeast @BladeMorality @Talisen

Hello friends, slots are open once again! My prices have changed a little bit to update my gem/treasure ratio. Also! It has been a minute since my shop was last open, and I want to make sure that everyone I'm pinging still wants pings, so please let me know if you want me to take you off of the pinglist.
@Crescentstar711 @SoulLugia11 @Skarlette @acinonyxjubatus @Aztec @SilverDeath @AriettaCantabile @disquiet @StarryNightt @Behlair @wooferdill @Pleasant @AntiFerret @PricklyGoose @xLILM0NSTERx @MushroomEmpress @NBvagabond @SweetToothArt @NorthAzure @tayssi @BlackCatalyst @Prescott @Kitto @Wolfkai @SoullessWendigo @Joule @voidbeast @BladeMorality @Talisen

Hello friends, slots are open once again! My prices have changed a little bit to update my gem/treasure ratio. Also! It has been a minute since my shop was last open, and I want to make sure that everyone I'm pinging still wants pings, so please let me know if you want me to take you off of the pinglist.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau
WElcome back! I would love to claim a slot and send refs via pm if that is alright with you.
@Malreau
WElcome back! I would love to claim a slot and send refs via pm if that is alright with you.
Yokai.gif
Ooh, yes! I’m definitely snagging a slot here! [emoji=fae love size=1] I’d like a full color, fullbody line art piece, with a transparent or simple background. The character I’d like to see is actually a gijinka of one of my dragons that you designed! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52474918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524750/52474918_350.png[/img][/url] Its human headshot is in its bio, as well as a short writing that gives a feel for its personality. I’d really, really love to see it in a black suit, with a white shirt and a red tie for contrast with the cooler blue/purple/pink in its color scheme (if that ends up looking bad, maybe just a dark blue to represent its capsule gene lol). I’d like for it to be fiddling with its cuff links, and smirking in a haughty, lowly threatening way. Definitely not an excuse to show off its pointy little canine teeth o3o” I’d be paying USD, I can PM you my PayPal for an invoice!
Ooh, yes! I’m definitely snagging a slot here!

I’d like a full color, fullbody line art piece, with a transparent or simple background. The character I’d like to see is actually a gijinka of one of my dragons that you designed!

52474918_350.png

Its human headshot is in its bio, as well as a short writing that gives a feel for its personality. I’d really, really love to see it in a black suit, with a white shirt and a red tie for contrast with the cooler blue/purple/pink in its color scheme (if that ends up looking bad, maybe just a dark blue to represent its capsule gene lol). I’d like for it to be fiddling with its cuff links, and smirking in a haughty, lowly threatening way. Definitely not an excuse to show off its pointy little canine teeth o3o”

I’d be paying USD, I can PM you my PayPal for an invoice!
wm7xUDF.gifStkyOOt.gifOSgMRTL.gif
I 100% thank you for the ping! I would reserve a spot but I don’t quite have the treasure ready. Hopefully you’ll still have slots open when I do!
I 100% thank you for the ping! I would reserve a spot but I don’t quite have the treasure ready. Hopefully you’ll still have slots open when I do!
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
May I grab a slot? I understand if its pinglist only^^
May I grab a slot? I understand if its pinglist only^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Wolfkai @Talisen
Sounds good, send over your PMs and we can work out details!

@Zith
Absolutely!
@Wolfkai @Talisen
Sounds good, send over your PMs and we can work out details!

@Zith
Absolutely!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51