Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malreau's Art Shop [USD slots open]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51
@Malreau
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Malreau
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Malreau I have cosmologist field tools and will o the ember if you're interested?

I'd be ordering a colored fullbody of Kitto but oh my goodness how can I choose which form? human or dragon? you are very good at both! ooh...maybe I should order both....

Also I know you're closed right now, I'm sorry I'm just thinking out loud lol. Please ping me when you reopen!
@Malreau I have cosmologist field tools and will o the ember if you're interested?

I'd be ordering a colored fullbody of Kitto but oh my goodness how can I choose which form? human or dragon? you are very good at both! ooh...maybe I should order both....

Also I know you're closed right now, I'm sorry I'm just thinking out loud lol. Please ping me when you reopen!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Prescott
Added you!

@Kitto
I'd be interested in both those items. Together they'd get you pretty close to two colored fullbodies (cosmologist fieldtools = 175g, will o' the ember = 475g)! I've got you on my pinglist, so we can work out details the next time my slots are open.
@Prescott
Added you!

@Kitto
I'd be interested in both those items. Together they'd get you pretty close to two colored fullbodies (cosmologist fieldtools = 175g, will o' the ember = 475g)! I've got you on my pinglist, so we can work out details the next time my slots are open.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau Delightful! <3
@Malreau Delightful! <3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@KayOkay24 All done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/iUV90LW.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uazfVkC.png[/img]
@KayOkay24
All done!
iUV90LW.png
uazfVkC.png
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@malreau

Oh these look awesome!! Is it possible to get a transparent version with a 260 width of these sent to my inbox?
@malreau

Oh these look awesome!! Is it possible to get a transparent version with a 260 width of these sent to my inbox?
bL3QrMq.png
@Malreau
Waitlist please
@Malreau
Waitlist please
Yokai.gif
@KayOkay24
For sure! I'll send them over in a second!

@Wolfkai
Added you!
@KayOkay24
For sure! I'll send them over in a second!

@Wolfkai
Added you!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@NorthAzure Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wiaNtbs.png[/img]
@NorthAzure
Here you go!
wiaNtbs.png
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Malreau
Oh your style is so charming! Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^

Oh and how would you price a sketch of a human and his animal companion/mount? (The mount is a creature very similar to a deer/elk) I'm able to pay in FR currency only unfortunately.
@Malreau
Oh your style is so charming! Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^

Oh and how would you price a sketch of a human and his animal companion/mount? (The mount is a creature very similar to a deer/elk) I'm able to pay in FR currency only unfortunately.
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51