Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ProximArt [FULL] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Proxima Correct, as is not gijinka lol Shall I send payment?
@Proxima Correct, as is not gijinka lol Shall I send payment?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
hey!! I'd love to snag that last slot if it's still open!

character reference: HYDRA | hair ref | gloves ref
style: fullbody lined
important apparel: the gloves, but you're totally welcome to simplify them as-needed!
outfit: slightly steampunk, no need to stick to the outfit in his refs
general vibe or theme: spends most of the time being either very snarky or very stressed, android boy.

if you need anything else, let me know?
also it was wild to click on your third example like 'haha that kind of looks like Sasha' and then realize that it actually was. Wasn't expecting that, but I, uh, love your RQG art! <3
hey!! I'd love to snag that last slot if it's still open!

character reference: HYDRA | hair ref | gloves ref
style: fullbody lined
important apparel: the gloves, but you're totally welcome to simplify them as-needed!
outfit: slightly steampunk, no need to stick to the outfit in his refs
general vibe or theme: spends most of the time being either very snarky or very stressed, android boy.

if you need anything else, let me know?
also it was wild to click on your third example like 'haha that kind of looks like Sasha' and then realize that it actually was. Wasn't expecting that, but I, uh, love your RQG art! <3
Looks like you just filled up so I'm willing to wait. Put me on a pinglist for whenever you have slots open for gems again!
Looks like you just filled up so I'm willing to wait. Put me on a pinglist for whenever you have slots open for gems again!
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Rheine gotcha!
& lol thanks, i discovered rqg mid-december and have since listened through it twice bc i love it so much - sasha's gotta be one of my all-time favourite characters at this point, lmao
@Rheine gotcha!
& lol thanks, i discovered rqg mid-december and have since listened through it twice bc i love it so much - sasha's gotta be one of my all-time favourite characters at this point, lmao
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
[center] @Valemora @TsarinaTorment @OnABadBet @Fletcher @SunDragon @graphicmacaroon @MafiaVamp @hayum @Ashrae @Soulbound @Lup @Letigir @Alskasaur @PinesAwait @destinyWeb @LemonSqueezy @Damera @Andraya @Kalistys @Mazurkas @Dovah @Hikumi @SoullessWendigo bit of a stranger offer tonight, but i specifically really wanna draw hugs! [size=2][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/size] [url=http://fav.me/dds6ym6][img]https://i.imgur.com/g30fgoo.png[/img][/url][url=http://fav.me/ddqzkhs][img]https://i.imgur.com/aqsF0bZ.png[/img][/url] [url=http://fav.me/ddwlfrp][img]https://i.imgur.com/edSkdyP.png[/img][/url][url=http://fav.me/ddqrk7q][img]https://i.imgur.com/CxBI9CU.png[/img][/url] [size=2][s]([i]yes[/i] all the examples are the same podcast characters...[i]no[/i] i am not taking constructive criticism...)[/s][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]gem, treasure, & mixed payment all accepted (1:1000 gem:treasure ratio) [*]nonhumanoid characters ok, but i would prefer mostly humanoids [*]quality will be in between examples 1 & 3 - not super detailed, shading a little rough [*]first come first served, 1 slot per person (unless business is slow and i change my mind) [*]currently only 2 slots but let me know if you're interested bc i'll probably want to offer this again! [/LIST] i will draw 2-4 characters (for fullbodies: 2 = 1100G, 3 = 1450G, 4 = 1800G. halfbodies are 75%, rounded down. so 2 characters = 825G, 3 = 1087G, 4 = 1350G!). price may vary a little depending what you want (eg. full body vs half body, complexity); i [i]can[/i] be bribed for more characters. just give me: [LIST] [*]character reference [*]full body? half body? [*]hug vibe: sad hug? scared hug? overjoyed hug? fell asleep in a pile? using another character as a weight? another specific type of hug/contact? ([i]caveat:[/i] no kissing) [*]anything else in particular you want? [/LIST] slots: [LIST=1] [*]Hikumi[*]- [/LIST] (let me know if there's anything unclear! it is late.)
@Valemora @TsarinaTorment @OnABadBet @Fletcher @SunDragon @graphicmacaroon @MafiaVamp @hayum @Ashrae @Soulbound @Lup @Letigir @Alskasaur @PinesAwait @destinyWeb @LemonSqueezy @Damera @Andraya @Kalistys @Mazurkas @Dovah @Hikumi @SoullessWendigo

bit of a stranger offer tonight, but i specifically really wanna draw hugs!

EXAMPLES
g30fgoo.pngaqsF0bZ.png
edSkdyP.pngCxBI9CU.png
(yes all the examples are the same podcast characters...no i am not taking constructive criticism...)
  • gem, treasure, & mixed payment all accepted (1:1000 gem:treasure ratio)
  • nonhumanoid characters ok, but i would prefer mostly humanoids
  • quality will be in between examples 1 & 3 - not super detailed, shading a little rough
  • first come first served, 1 slot per person (unless business is slow and i change my mind)
  • currently only 2 slots but let me know if you're interested bc i'll probably want to offer this again!

i will draw 2-4 characters (for fullbodies: 2 = 1100G, 3 = 1450G, 4 = 1800G. halfbodies are 75%, rounded down. so 2 characters = 825G, 3 = 1087G, 4 = 1350G!). price may vary a little depending what you want (eg. full body vs half body, complexity); i can be bribed for more characters.

just give me:
  • character reference
  • full body? half body?
  • hug vibe: sad hug? scared hug? overjoyed hug? fell asleep in a pile? using another character as a weight? another specific type of hug/contact? (caveat: no kissing)
  • anything else in particular you want?

slots:
  1. Hikumi
  2. -

(let me know if there's anything unclear! it is late.)
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
How much for halfbodies? I love hugs!!
How much for halfbodies? I love hugs!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur OH knew i was forgetting something - 75%, rounded down. so 2 characters = 825G, 3 = 1087G, 4 = 1350G!
@Alskasaur OH knew i was forgetting something - 75%, rounded down. so 2 characters = 825G, 3 = 1087G, 4 = 1350G!
@Valemora @TsarinaTorment @OnABadBet @Fletcher @SunDragon @graphicmacaroon @MafiaVamp @hayum @Ashrae @Soulbound @Lup @Letigir @Alskasaur @PinesAwait @destinyWeb @LemonSqueezy @Damera @Andraya @Kalistys @Mazurkas @Dovah
@Hikumi @bamboo1996 @SoullessWendigo

hello! it's been awhile - i hope you're all doing well!

i have totally revamped the thread, hopefully cleaner and clearer than before, and i currently have 3 slots open for any size/style on the front page!

small note, though: i will be unable to art from 25th june to 9th august; by all accounts i should be able to finish everything by then, but in the event of unforeseen delays, don't worry! they will get done when i get back.
@Valemora @TsarinaTorment @OnABadBet @Fletcher @SunDragon @graphicmacaroon @MafiaVamp @hayum @Ashrae @Soulbound @Lup @Letigir @Alskasaur @PinesAwait @destinyWeb @LemonSqueezy @Damera @Andraya @Kalistys @Mazurkas @Dovah
@Hikumi @bamboo1996 @SoullessWendigo

hello! it's been awhile - i hope you're all doing well!

i have totally revamped the thread, hopefully cleaner and clearer than before, and i currently have 3 slots open for any size/style on the front page!

small note, though: i will be unable to art from 25th june to 9th august; by all accounts i should be able to finish everything by then, but in the event of unforeseen delays, don't worry! they will get done when i get back.
@Proxima
heyoo you think I could possibly order this?

Reference(s): Ilenne Val and Ray from here https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters/folder:1730079 in separate art pieces
Style: lineless
Size: halfbody if possible
Payment: treasure
Apparel:
Vibe: Ilenne tired and serious she has eyebags btw, Ray angry or serious, Val could be sad (not crying sad, more like worried?)
Other: Im going nuts over this vibe of cutting a piece with a characters weapon and Id basically like that for them, I have designs for their possible weapons, but Id like to know if you will do these pieces before further sharing
@Proxima
heyoo you think I could possibly order this?

Reference(s): Ilenne Val and Ray from here https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters/folder:1730079 in separate art pieces
Style: lineless
Size: halfbody if possible
Payment: treasure
Apparel:
Vibe: Ilenne tired and serious she has eyebags btw, Ray angry or serious, Val could be sad (not crying sad, more like worried?)
Other: Im going nuts over this vibe of cutting a piece with a characters weapon and Id basically like that for them, I have designs for their possible weapons, but Id like to know if you will do these pieces before further sharing
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Reference(s): Eshelle
Style: Bust Regular
Size: Up To You
Payment: Treasire
Apparel: N/A
Vibe: Outerspace/military
Other: She has an alien form and a human form; I'd love her drawn in the alien form. She has starry skin, a scar on her head, and two colored eyes (one is dark green rimmed with yellow and the other is light green rimmed with yellow).
Exprssion idea; maybe 5A?

EDIT: Oh also, if it helps with the vibe, she has a playlist!
Reference(s): Eshelle
Style: Bust Regular
Size: Up To You
Payment: Treasire
Apparel: N/A
Vibe: Outerspace/military
Other: She has an alien form and a human form; I'd love her drawn in the alien form. She has starry skin, a scar on her head, and two colored eyes (one is dark green rimmed with yellow and the other is light green rimmed with yellow).
Exprssion idea; maybe 5A?

EDIT: Oh also, if it helps with the vibe, she has a playlist!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27