Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snafflewyrm's Foddart
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Snafflewyrm i have a question!! do you only do fr dragons or would you be willing to draw ocs as well? regardless of your answer i'd like to be added to the pinglist anyways!! lovely art!
@Snafflewyrm i have a question!! do you only do fr dragons or would you be willing to draw ocs as well? regardless of your answer i'd like to be added to the pinglist anyways!! lovely art!
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
@Senbeiden
I only do FR dragons, sorry! I've added you to the pinglist :)
@Senbeiden
I only do FR dragons, sorry! I've added you to the pinglist :)
@Snafflewyrm that's fine!! just thought i'd ask :^)
@Snafflewyrm that's fine!! just thought i'd ask :^)
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
@Snafflewyrm
Can you add me to the pinglist?
@Snafflewyrm
Can you add me to the pinglist?
@Snafflewyrm

Please add me to the pinglist. Holy moly.
@Snafflewyrm

Please add me to the pinglist. Holy moly.
divider.png
@snafflewyrm I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@snafflewyrm I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
celine%20sig.gif
I'd like to be put on the coloured busts pinglist please. :D The one you did of my progen is so super cute, I'd like to be ready and prepared to snag another one some day :D
I'd like to be put on the coloured busts pinglist please. :D The one you did of my progen is so super cute, I'd like to be ready and prepared to snag another one some day :D
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Can I be added on both pinglists please? @snafflewyrm
Can I be added on both pinglists please? @snafflewyrm
FHDwgvu.pngPr4E9B4.png7IrlcZp.png
@snafflewyrm
pinglist please!
@snafflewyrm
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@snafflewyrm If you still run this during dom battles, could I please be added to your pinglists for pencil sketches and coloured busts? I'm also interested if you're ever selling your coloured busts or pencil sketches for treasure or gems. I got a coloured bust of Nirvana during some dom battle in the distant past and it's my favourite artwork I've ever gotten for my dragons! I'd commission you for my entire lair if it was possible! <3
@snafflewyrm If you still run this during dom battles, could I please be added to your pinglists for pencil sketches and coloured busts? I'm also interested if you're ever selling your coloured busts or pencil sketches for treasure or gems. I got a coloured bust of Nirvana during some dom battle in the distant past and it's my favourite artwork I've ever gotten for my dragons! I'd commission you for my entire lair if it was possible! <3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18