Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
-
-
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru
would you take gems? ;u;
i'd love a portrait bust of this girl!
i know she doesn't have many refs! just has super messy hair (half-shaved head) and red-purple (burgundy??) eyes, if the art isn't clear!!
@eieru
would you take gems? ;u;
i'd love a portrait bust of this girl!
i know she doesn't have many refs! just has super messy hair (half-shaved head) and red-purple (burgundy??) eyes, if the art isn't clear!!
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@eieru
Hello, sorry to bother you but I was curious if you might do icons? Pixel or not. 250x250 is about the size I'm looking for
@eieru
Hello, sorry to bother you but I was curious if you might do icons? Pixel or not. 250x250 is about the size I'm looking for
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@eieru AH CUTE!! thank you so much, i love it! :'D
@eieru AH CUTE!! thank you so much, i love it! :'D
ieftwO2.png
@lightningpelt Sorry! Pinging again to say I can do the pixel art for you since I've got plenty of time this week so why not
Just send me the refs when you can~
@lightningpelt Sorry! Pinging again to say I can do the pixel art for you since I've got plenty of time this week so why not
Just send me the refs when you can~
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
@chimeratic Yes, I take gems at 1:1000 :3 I can work with those refs! Just send the payment and I'll ping you when I'm done ~ [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/11d7ac262f6245b77be3fe899f45e98d/tumblr_oq7s1e4L0h1ugssd3o3_400.png[/img][/center] @TheTraveler1816 I think I can make a headshot that fits that size. Can you send more info on what you want?
@chimeratic Yes, I take gems at 1:1000 :3
I can work with those refs! Just send the payment and I'll ping you when I'm done ~
tumblr_oq7s1e4L0h1ugssd3o3_400.png

@TheTraveler1816 I think I can make a headshot that fits that size. Can you send more info on what you want?
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru
Yes of course- sorry I just wanted to make sure you might be willing to do it first.
But I wanted to get a halloween "spooky" icon of my witch Juno
So a lined headshot with flats and shading?
You could do a gradient back ground to it or put spider webs/Gothic arches for borders. Something along those lines you know? Nothing to cluttered but still having that good halloween vibe you know?
oh- and I'll be paying in gems ^-^
@eieru
Yes of course- sorry I just wanted to make sure you might be willing to do it first.
But I wanted to get a halloween "spooky" icon of my witch Juno
So a lined headshot with flats and shading?
You could do a gradient back ground to it or put spider webs/Gothic arches for borders. Something along those lines you know? Nothing to cluttered but still having that good halloween vibe you know?
oh- and I'll be paying in gems ^-^
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@eieru

Hello! I'd love a simple colored cartoon headshot of: Giringi (gave you the headshot but if you need the full body the image link is in its description)

I'd LOVE if you can make him look cute, by giving a flower crown, or a bow or WHATEVER you think is best :>
@eieru

Hello! I'd love a simple colored cartoon headshot of: Giringi (gave you the headshot but if you need the full body the image link is in its description)

I'd LOVE if you can make him look cute, by giving a flower crown, or a bow or WHATEVER you think is best :>
@TheTraveler1816 I can do that! That's a very cute witch
You want it on Cartoon or Standard style? (I think cartoon would be better for an icon but it's your pick)
@TheTraveler1816 I can do that! That's a very cute witch
You want it on Cartoon or Standard style? (I think cartoon would be better for an icon but it's your pick)
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
@BloodGem He's a cutie! I can do that ofc
(also lol i'm watching dragon ball right now)
Just send the payment and I'll ping you when I'm finished :3
@BloodGem He's a cutie! I can do that ofc
(also lol i'm watching dragon ball right now)
Just send the payment and I'll ping you when I'm finished :3
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17