Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fletch's Fancy Art shop [PING MIGRATION]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Fletcher I need you again my dear! Malware is finished, I'd love for you to design a punky gijinka for her if you're up for it! :D <3<3 [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Malware [b]Payment[/b]: Gems or USD? USD [b]Type[/b]: Half body [b]Reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=624994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6250/624994_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: Lore in bio, but she's a snarky geeky hacker. I imagine her to have a punky side shaved mohawk hairstyle, with pink hair and aqua faded tips? I'd love for her to be wearing a skull print sleeveless tank top in the same pattern as her sweater apparel, with a black leather jacket over the top. Fingerless gloves, and ear and nose and lip piercings please (you choose which and and where!). Maybe her steampunk cogs and gears apparel could be made into a necklace or something? Also no idea what she'd be wearing on her lower half, maybe ripped jeans and a funky belt? If she could have her dragon skin tone that'd be fab. Oh and pink round steampunk style goggles pushed up on her head please! I imagine her accent to be like, lightning-y tattoos? but they don't need to be included if you don't want to. I've put some aesthetics together in [url=http://imgur.com/a/xtbMN]this[/url] album, with some notes that should hopefully be helpful!
@Fletcher I need you again my dear! Malware is finished, I'd love for you to design a punky gijinka for her if you're up for it! :D <3<3

Dragon or character name: Malware
Payment: Gems or USD? USD
Type: Half body
Reference:
624994_350.png

Information: Lore in bio, but she's a snarky geeky hacker. I imagine her to have a punky side shaved mohawk hairstyle, with pink hair and aqua faded tips? I'd love for her to be wearing a skull print sleeveless tank top in the same pattern as her sweater apparel, with a black leather jacket over the top. Fingerless gloves, and ear and nose and lip piercings please (you choose which and and where!). Maybe her steampunk cogs and gears apparel could be made into a necklace or something? Also no idea what she'd be wearing on her lower half, maybe ripped jeans and a funky belt? If she could have her dragon skin tone that'd be fab. Oh and pink round steampunk style goggles pushed up on her head please! I imagine her accent to be like, lightning-y tattoos? but they don't need to be included if you don't want to. I've put some aesthetics together in this album, with some notes that should hopefully be helpful!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @zhimonster @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail

Four slots open! Three of them are gem slots so grab them while they last :>
@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @zhimonster @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail

Four slots open! Three of them are gem slots so grab them while they last :>
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@fletcher if you're open for some more fanart can i grab a couples half or fullbody for gems please? (not sure if it'd work better as half or full so figured i might as well keep options open)
@fletcher if you're open for some more fanart can i grab a couples half or fullbody for gems please? (not sure if it'd work better as half or full so figured i might as well keep options open)
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Ok! I can probably let you know which would be better once I have some information about what you'd like specifically ^u^
@Xairathan Ok! I can probably let you know which would be better once I have some information about what you'd like specifically ^u^
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
Can I claim a slot for a half-body, paying in gems? @Fletcher
Can I claim a slot for a half-body, paying in gems? @Fletcher
@tiramosu You got it! Just submit a form and I should have it for you in the next few days c:
@tiramosu You got it! Just submit a form and I should have it for you in the next few days c:
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Garrick
Payment: Gems
Type: Half body!
Reference: click on the "view more" under recent images!
Information: Some artist notes on the bottom of the page! Can he be in his white hood outfit? Hood on/hood off doesn't really matter to me.
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Garrick
Payment: Gems
Type: Half body!
Reference: click on the "view more" under recent images!
Information: Some artist notes on the bottom of the page! Can he be in his white hood outfit? Hood on/hood off doesn't really matter to me.
@Fletcher

Oooh, I started a tabletop with some pals and my character could toootally use some snazzy art. ;D

Also I am sorry in advance for this Wall of Text here...

Dragon or character name:
He doesn't... quite have a name, hahaaaa

Payment:
USDddddd

Type:
I'd love to get a full-body and probably a companion sketch page? If I'm allowed to get two things in one order, that is. Otherwise we can start with one or the other, whatever works best for you. Also, how much would you charge for like... the same lineart, but colored in two different ways? For the characters human and non-human form (non-human has moderate edits).

Reference:
Okay, so. I drew this, but I don't have a scanner or anything so it's just.... a bad looking pencil sketch. But once I drew that I realized... he's basically a dragon gijinka anyways, whoops. Also I'm working on a better face/head ref but I'm so bad at faces lmao.
This dragon is basically the dragon-version of him, as far as color ref goes.

Information: I wanna start this off with saying that I'm totally fine with you altering things as you see fit for this character. There's some clothes in the thingy I drew but I've got no talent with outfits/character design so you're free to go wild. But, just for some direction, here's what I actually have at the ready:

The three defining character traits for him in the game are half-demon, kabukimono/punk, and traveling performer.
-The half-demon part is covered by the dragon-ish things (ears, tail, hands/feet, scaly parts and the whole... green skin thing). He carries a moderately sized paper fan with some vaguely windy design, and it serves as the vessel through which he channels his demony powers.
-Kabukimono were like... gangsters, but in feudal Japan. Google images has some results for that which are pretty gud as visual refs. (he's a lil punk-butt dweeb tbh) I also liked imagining him having some kind of bells (the jingly lil ones) incorporated... somehow.
-For the travelling performer part, I feel like dressing like a weirdo already kinda... covers it. He carries a shamisen (an instrument), probably strapped on his back.

He also has like... a human form, which is of course just him without the big ears, horn, tail, etc. His skin tone and hair color are also "normal" colors, his hair is black and his skin is like a.... medium, golden tone. He has a very Japanese-esque appearance to him, as well.

Let me know if you can think of other info you neeeed~
@Fletcher

Oooh, I started a tabletop with some pals and my character could toootally use some snazzy art. ;D

Also I am sorry in advance for this Wall of Text here...

Dragon or character name:
He doesn't... quite have a name, hahaaaa

Payment:
USDddddd

Type:
I'd love to get a full-body and probably a companion sketch page? If I'm allowed to get two things in one order, that is. Otherwise we can start with one or the other, whatever works best for you. Also, how much would you charge for like... the same lineart, but colored in two different ways? For the characters human and non-human form (non-human has moderate edits).

Reference:
Okay, so. I drew this, but I don't have a scanner or anything so it's just.... a bad looking pencil sketch. But once I drew that I realized... he's basically a dragon gijinka anyways, whoops. Also I'm working on a better face/head ref but I'm so bad at faces lmao.
This dragon is basically the dragon-version of him, as far as color ref goes.

Information: I wanna start this off with saying that I'm totally fine with you altering things as you see fit for this character. There's some clothes in the thingy I drew but I've got no talent with outfits/character design so you're free to go wild. But, just for some direction, here's what I actually have at the ready:

The three defining character traits for him in the game are half-demon, kabukimono/punk, and traveling performer.
-The half-demon part is covered by the dragon-ish things (ears, tail, hands/feet, scaly parts and the whole... green skin thing). He carries a moderately sized paper fan with some vaguely windy design, and it serves as the vessel through which he channels his demony powers.
-Kabukimono were like... gangsters, but in feudal Japan. Google images has some results for that which are pretty gud as visual refs. (he's a lil punk-butt dweeb tbh) I also liked imagining him having some kind of bells (the jingly lil ones) incorporated... somehow.
-For the travelling performer part, I feel like dressing like a weirdo already kinda... covers it. He carries a shamisen (an instrument), probably strapped on his back.

He also has like... a human form, which is of course just him without the big ears, horn, tail, etc. His skin tone and hair color are also "normal" colors, his hair is black and his skin is like a.... medium, golden tone. He has a very Japanese-esque appearance to him, as well.

Let me know if you can think of other info you neeeed~
Gejcwcq.png
@Alphazi @nightmischief @zhimonster @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail

Hello hello! I'm opening several slots today ^u^ Since Wind is profit pushing, I am even opening an opportunity for mixed or treasure payment at 1:950! This is very unlikely to happen again anytime soon so snap them up while you can :>
@Alphazi @nightmischief @zhimonster @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail

Hello hello! I'm opening several slots today ^u^ Since Wind is profit pushing, I am even opening an opportunity for mixed or treasure payment at 1:950! This is very unlikely to happen again anytime soon so snap them up while you can :>
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
Oh heckie, sign me up! (I'd like to claim a slot for another halfbody cx)
@Fletcher
Oh heckie, sign me up! (I'd like to claim a slot for another halfbody cx)

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45