Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink Stained Lore Shop- FULL (Pinglist)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@CayCay Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@CayCay Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers

Yep, you're being added as I speak! XD
@LucidWhispers

Yep, you're being added as I speak! XD
Dragon Name: Avarice Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31584829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315849/31584829_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore Type: Custom, around 2500 words Coded?: It doesn't need to be ^_^ Third Person Necessary Information: She is mated to Arrantial. She often bounces from job to job, taking up whatever tasks need to be done. She is extremely sarcastic and witty, making her a favorite among the clan. I'm open for anything you wanna do with her lore! Dragon Name: Arrantial Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31558314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315584/31558314_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore Type: Custom, around 2500 words Coded?: It doesn't need to be ^_^ Third Person Necessary Information: He is this clan's potion master. He specializes in poisons and toxins, even though there isn't often a use for them. He is pretty separate from the rest of the clan due to his work, his only connection with them being his mate Avarice. Personality wise, he is very sly and snarky. I'm open for anything you wanna do with his lore! As for payment options, I have a few holiday chests if you're interested! I also have some apparel and familiars I can offer (mostly fest stuff). How much would the lore be, since they're custom?
Dragon Name: Avarice
Dragon Picture:
31584829_350.png

Lore Type: Custom, around 2500 words
Coded?: It doesn't need to be ^_^
Third Person
Necessary Information: She is mated to Arrantial. She often bounces from job to job, taking up whatever tasks need to be done. She is extremely sarcastic and witty, making her a favorite among the clan. I'm open for anything you wanna do with her lore!

Dragon Name: Arrantial
Dragon Picture:
31558314_350.png

Lore Type: Custom, around 2500 words
Coded?: It doesn't need to be ^_^
Third Person
Necessary Information: He is this clan's potion master. He specializes in poisons and toxins, even though there isn't often a use for them. He is pretty separate from the rest of the clan due to his work, his only connection with them being his mate Avarice. Personality wise, he is very sly and snarky. I'm open for anything you wanna do with his lore!

As for payment options, I have a few holiday chests if you're interested! I also have some apparel and familiars I can offer (mostly fest stuff). How much would the lore be, since they're custom?

o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@KittyCheshire

Order confirmed!
For 2500+ word lore?
Around 45kt each, I think. If that's too much we can talk. What kind of fest fams or apparel would you offer?
@KittyCheshire

Order confirmed!
For 2500+ word lore?
Around 45kt each, I think. If that's too much we can talk. What kind of fest fams or apparel would you offer?
That sounds fine to me! I have the following apparel and fams: [item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] [item=Hurricane Herald][item=Seawater Savior][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin] I also have Night of the Nocturne apparel and familiars! Also, would the LAH value of these items, if you wanted them, count towards VIP status?
That sounds fine to me!

I have the following apparel and fams:

Warmwater Wanderers Luminous Legguards Scavenger's Tatters Pyrite Pauldrons Bamboo Breeze Cape

Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Gusting Goblin

I also have Night of the Nocturne apparel and familiars! Also, would the LAH value of these items, if you wanted them, count towards VIP status?
@KittyCheshire

The LAH of the tatters is 45kt, so that will count for one bio. As for the other... What Night of the Nocturne apparel do you have, if any, around that value?
And yes, this would definitely count towards being a VIP.
@KittyCheshire

The LAH of the tatters is 45kt, so that will count for one bio. As for the other... What Night of the Nocturne apparel do you have, if any, around that value?
And yes, this would definitely count towards being a VIP.
I have a Ghost Flame Cloak that clocks in at 30kt, and I can throw in an additional 15kt to make it 45kt!
I have a Ghost Flame Cloak that clocks in at 30kt, and I can throw in an additional 15kt to make it 45kt!
@KittyCheshire

I already have an extra cloak, so as long as you don't mind it being sold, that's fine. If you'd rather offer something else, that's okay too!
@KittyCheshire

I already have an extra cloak, so as long as you don't mind it being sold, that's fine. If you'd rather offer something else, that's okay too!
I don't mind it being sold! It's just collecting dust in my hoard anyway ^_^
I don't mind it being sold! It's just collecting dust in my hoard anyway ^_^
@KittyCheshire

Alright then, you have a deal!
You're only 10kt off if you're interested in being a VIP. All it takes is another short bio when slots open back up!
@KittyCheshire

Alright then, you have a deal!
You're only 10kt off if you're interested in being a VIP. All it takes is another short bio when slots open back up!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34