Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink Stained Lore Shop- FULL (Pinglist)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@LadyBoots

Sure thing! I haven't looked yet, but I will in a moment!
@LadyBoots

Sure thing! I haven't looked yet, but I will in a moment!
@Jazzyleia

Here is your lore! If you'd like, toss me a one or two sentence review with what you thought of your service!

Quote:
You know what’s more amazing than a nuclear rocket? More powerful than a super computer? More beautiful than pyrotechnics? If you guessed weapons, you’re right and wrong. But I was actually thinking of fireflies. You heard me. Fireflies.

One such firefly glowed very brightly, and another barely glowed at all. Both of them were part of a small group of fireflies that lived in the Scarred Wasteland. The one that barely glowed, it seemed to be a tiny outcast. It would often fly far away from the group, its dim light shining on any dark place.

The small group of fireflies flew all the way to the Starfall Isles, which were almost fifty miles out. Many of them, sadly, did not make the trip. But who really cared? They were just bugs and had no emotions. So everyone thought.

Only two fireflies made it. The brightest, and the one with the softest glow. The two of them crawled into the observatory (I really don’t think we need to specify it’s name), and they began to fly around, randomly lighting their thoraxes with their bioluminescence. There was a strange magic in the air. It was very powerful. Obviously.

The two fireflies began to morph. And grow. And they changed into tiny little dragons. At first, of course they panicked. Little bugs, magically sprouting hands and tails? Not something that happened to a firefly every day. They eventually calmed down and approached each other, realizing that true magic had taken place within them.

They got out of the observatory, and they flew and flew and flew until they could not possibly fly anymore. Their tiny wings had experienced too much traveling. Too their genuine surprise, they were learning the language of the dragons. They began to eat other insects, which before then, would have been disgusting.

Soon, they were actually quite comfortable with this strange outcome. They were happier as dragons. They called themselves Night and Day. Accordingly, the brighter firefly still had a vibrant bioluminescent chest, and Night still had a slightly dimmer glow. Both of them were very odd Faes however.

Night and Day were good friends ever since their transformation. But when they ended up in the Shadow region, things got frightening. They could no longer hide from predators, because their bright chests gave them away. Night insisted that they leave and find a new home, while Day said she was done traveling.

Night, in a rage, left without her. He didn’t look back, either. If Day wanted to die in the Tangled Wood, that was entirely up to her. He wasn’t about to risk his life to stop his friend from doing something stupid. He was planning to be a bit smarter than that,

He ended up in the Viridian Labyrinth, where he found it was a much nicer place than Plague or Shadow. There, he met a small clan of dragons that accepted him into their place. He had never been happier than he was in the few weeks he could enjoy his new home. Night was convinced that he belonged there.

Later, an urgent message from Day arrived with an owl. Shocked and curious, Night read it, and he couldn’t believe his eyes. The letter looked a bit like the following, in far worse handwriting of course:

Night,

I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you. I was wrong. I was a fool. But this place is no place for dragons like us. Deep down, we’re still just fireflies, aren’t we? I’m in a clan right now, and I don’t know who they are. I’m trying to convince them the wounds are healed… but they still don’t think I should go out like this. Please, Night. Come get me. I want to come home.

- Day

He didn’t hesitate. Concern for his friend took over him, and he left the first paradise he had ever really known. He flew faster than he had in years. Within hours, the tiny dragon had made it all the way to the Tangled Wood.

For days he searched. Finally, he found the clan she meant. And he snuck into the main den, where he found a wounded Day lying on the floor. She’d lied in her message. She’d said her wounds were healed. They weren’t. She had obviously been attacked by something huge and mean.

Knowing they wouldn’t just let him take her, Night scooped her up and tried to slip out unseen. But the sun was falling. He didn’t have much of a hiding place. Instead, he hid her bright belly with his dim one by holding her close. Then he took her back to the place he’d found in the Nature region. A place they could stay.

They became mates soon after. Now, they remain a part of this clan, doing what they can to protect its members. Some people would say these two have no idea how small they are. They spend their days together, and every offspring they produced has had their strange glowing bellies. A reminder of what they once were.

All of these Faes are nocturnal, guiding lost travelers. Night and Day are the ones that oversee all of that, watching and making sure everyone is safe. It’s an important duty, one that the two of them share well.

Thank you for shopping here!
@Jazzyleia

Here is your lore! If you'd like, toss me a one or two sentence review with what you thought of your service!

Quote:
You know what’s more amazing than a nuclear rocket? More powerful than a super computer? More beautiful than pyrotechnics? If you guessed weapons, you’re right and wrong. But I was actually thinking of fireflies. You heard me. Fireflies.

One such firefly glowed very brightly, and another barely glowed at all. Both of them were part of a small group of fireflies that lived in the Scarred Wasteland. The one that barely glowed, it seemed to be a tiny outcast. It would often fly far away from the group, its dim light shining on any dark place.

The small group of fireflies flew all the way to the Starfall Isles, which were almost fifty miles out. Many of them, sadly, did not make the trip. But who really cared? They were just bugs and had no emotions. So everyone thought.

Only two fireflies made it. The brightest, and the one with the softest glow. The two of them crawled into the observatory (I really don’t think we need to specify it’s name), and they began to fly around, randomly lighting their thoraxes with their bioluminescence. There was a strange magic in the air. It was very powerful. Obviously.

The two fireflies began to morph. And grow. And they changed into tiny little dragons. At first, of course they panicked. Little bugs, magically sprouting hands and tails? Not something that happened to a firefly every day. They eventually calmed down and approached each other, realizing that true magic had taken place within them.

They got out of the observatory, and they flew and flew and flew until they could not possibly fly anymore. Their tiny wings had experienced too much traveling. Too their genuine surprise, they were learning the language of the dragons. They began to eat other insects, which before then, would have been disgusting.

Soon, they were actually quite comfortable with this strange outcome. They were happier as dragons. They called themselves Night and Day. Accordingly, the brighter firefly still had a vibrant bioluminescent chest, and Night still had a slightly dimmer glow. Both of them were very odd Faes however.

Night and Day were good friends ever since their transformation. But when they ended up in the Shadow region, things got frightening. They could no longer hide from predators, because their bright chests gave them away. Night insisted that they leave and find a new home, while Day said she was done traveling.

Night, in a rage, left without her. He didn’t look back, either. If Day wanted to die in the Tangled Wood, that was entirely up to her. He wasn’t about to risk his life to stop his friend from doing something stupid. He was planning to be a bit smarter than that,

He ended up in the Viridian Labyrinth, where he found it was a much nicer place than Plague or Shadow. There, he met a small clan of dragons that accepted him into their place. He had never been happier than he was in the few weeks he could enjoy his new home. Night was convinced that he belonged there.

Later, an urgent message from Day arrived with an owl. Shocked and curious, Night read it, and he couldn’t believe his eyes. The letter looked a bit like the following, in far worse handwriting of course:

Night,

I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you. I was wrong. I was a fool. But this place is no place for dragons like us. Deep down, we’re still just fireflies, aren’t we? I’m in a clan right now, and I don’t know who they are. I’m trying to convince them the wounds are healed… but they still don’t think I should go out like this. Please, Night. Come get me. I want to come home.

- Day

He didn’t hesitate. Concern for his friend took over him, and he left the first paradise he had ever really known. He flew faster than he had in years. Within hours, the tiny dragon had made it all the way to the Tangled Wood.

For days he searched. Finally, he found the clan she meant. And he snuck into the main den, where he found a wounded Day lying on the floor. She’d lied in her message. She’d said her wounds were healed. They weren’t. She had obviously been attacked by something huge and mean.

Knowing they wouldn’t just let him take her, Night scooped her up and tried to slip out unseen. But the sun was falling. He didn’t have much of a hiding place. Instead, he hid her bright belly with his dim one by holding her close. Then he took her back to the place he’d found in the Nature region. A place they could stay.

They became mates soon after. Now, they remain a part of this clan, doing what they can to protect its members. Some people would say these two have no idea how small they are. They spend their days together, and every offspring they produced has had their strange glowing bellies. A reminder of what they once were.

All of these Faes are nocturnal, guiding lost travelers. Night and Day are the ones that oversee all of that, watching and making sure everyone is safe. It’s an important duty, one that the two of them share well.

Thank you for shopping here!
@ladyboots

One slot has opened!
@ladyboots

One slot has opened!
@CayCay

My Review:

"Absolutely stunning. I honestly never really had made a story up for my guy, and you took it to the next level. It is fun to read, kept me on the edge of my seat to see how it would end, and you took everything I wanted and threw it all together better than I ever could have. Thank you so much! I will be back again one day!"
@CayCay

My Review:

"Absolutely stunning. I honestly never really had made a story up for my guy, and you took it to the next level. It is fun to read, kept me on the edge of my seat to see how it would end, and you took everything I wanted and threw it all together better than I ever could have. Thank you so much! I will be back again one day!"
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@KallyPaige

I've begun to write your lore!
I was wondering if you'd prefer a story with a fair amount of dialogue, or just the summary? Detail would be greater in the story, but I couldn't go into as many specific events. Not a huge difference, just wondering. ^^
@KallyPaige

I've begun to write your lore!
I was wondering if you'd prefer a story with a fair amount of dialogue, or just the summary? Detail would be greater in the story, but I couldn't go into as many specific events. Not a huge difference, just wondering. ^^
@CayCay

Just a lil' bit of dialogue if that's okay by you?
@CayCay

Just a lil' bit of dialogue if that's okay by you?
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Hey! I'm super intereted in your lore, but I was wondering if you accept items as alternate payments?
Hey! I'm super intereted in your lore, but I was wondering if you accept items as alternate payments?
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@KittyCheshire

Indeed I do! Offer away anytime!
@KittyCheshire

Indeed I do! Offer away anytime!
Awesome! Could I grab a slot and be added to the ping list?
Awesome! Could I grab a slot and be added to the ping list?
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@KittyCheshire

That's perfect with me!
Place your order whenever you're ready!
@KittyCheshire

That's perfect with me!
Place your order whenever you're ready!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34