Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Maelstrom Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Valemore Of course! Must have gotten a bit mixed up when I was checking on her page. Here you go [img]http://i.imgur.com/y3hzGR9.jpg[/img]
@Valemore Of course! Must have gotten a bit mixed up when I was checking on her page.

Here you go
y3hzGR9.jpg
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@tulmultuous
Oops, seems you mispinged me XD I'm not ignoring you, I swear!
Thank you so much, it's perfect now :D Can't wait to see Rose!
(I've paid already, right? sheesh, next time I need to write down everything I order...)
@tulmultuous
Oops, seems you mispinged me XD I'm not ignoring you, I swear!
Thank you so much, it's perfect now :D Can't wait to see Rose!
(I've paid already, right? sheesh, next time I need to write down everything I order...)
@valemora I may scrap this and restart - but this is where I'm at so far [img]http://i.imgur.com/W2Xanuh.png[/img]
@valemora I may scrap this and restart - but this is where I'm at so far

W2Xanuh.png

FR time +3
@tulmultuous
I think it looks really nice, actually! :D Why do you think it needs restarting?
@tulmultuous
I think it looks really nice, actually! :D Why do you think it needs restarting?
@valemora If you're happy with it - I'll keep going! Mostly the colors have been playing merry havoc.
@valemora If you're happy with it - I'll keep going! Mostly the colors have been playing merry havoc.

FR time +3
@tulmultuous
To me they look pretty fine, don't worry! :3
@tulmultuous
To me they look pretty fine, don't worry! :3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GdQK5BS.png[/img] Here you go @valemora - and you've already covered the costs - so no worries on payment or anything.
GdQK5BS.png

Here you go @valemora - and you've already covered the costs - so no worries on payment or anything.

FR time +3
@tulmultuous
Wow, she looks awesome! I love the deep colors and all the little details you added :D
And did I really? Oh my, another art I actually paid for beforehand and then forgot about it XD
Thank you so much! :D

...aaaand I guess I'd like to be added to the ping list for the next time you have a slot? :3
@tulmultuous
Wow, she looks awesome! I love the deep colors and all the little details you added :D
And did I really? Oh my, another art I actually paid for beforehand and then forgot about it XD
Thank you so much! :D

...aaaand I guess I'd like to be added to the ping list for the next time you have a slot? :3
@Valemora Sure!

I'm glad you like it ^^
@Valemora Sure!

I'm glad you like it ^^

FR time +3
@tulmultuous
I really do! Honestly, traditional art is so underappreciated on FR (especially considering that you can't hit ctrl+z irl), it's sad to see great stuff being ignored :( But... hey, guess that means more for me, as I like both :3
@tulmultuous
I really do! Honestly, traditional art is so underappreciated on FR (especially considering that you can't hit ctrl+z irl), it's sad to see great stuff being ignored :( But... hey, guess that means more for me, as I like both :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24