Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Maelstrom Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@tulmultuous
Nope, pick any you want, I like them both equally :D

(btw, if you happen to like some other dragon in my lair and feel like drawing him/her, just poke me, most likely I'll happily agree to pay for this one, too XD )
@tulmultuous
Nope, pick any you want, I like them both equally :D

(btw, if you happen to like some other dragon in my lair and feel like drawing him/her, just poke me, most likely I'll happily agree to pay for this one, too XD )
@valemora

I'll get started then! you can cr or pm me the 10k when I show you the first sketches?
@valemora

I'll get started then! you can cr or pm me the 10k when I show you the first sketches?
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@tulmultuous
I sent a CR with 50k atm, feel free to accept whenever you like :3 The rest after the sketch, I guess?

Oh, and I'd like a traditional coloring, too. Forgot to mention that :3
@tulmultuous
I sent a CR with 50k atm, feel free to accept whenever you like :3 The rest after the sketch, I guess?

Oh, and I'd like a traditional coloring, too. Forgot to mention that :3
@Tulmultuous hell to the yes! How many can I order at once...? ;D
@Catkinstarchild CAT GET OVER HERE NOW
@Tulmultuous hell to the yes! How many can I order at once...? ;D
@Catkinstarchild CAT GET OVER HERE NOW
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@tulmultuous I would totally adore some please?? :D :D :D Not sure how many I'm allowed either, you can pick if you like, I have three in mind, fine if you'd only like to do one of them, whatever you feel inspired for? :D Please let me know if I've arrived in time, thankyou in advance and in case it's not coming across I'm SO DAMN EXCITED :DDDD
Don't know if these are busts or larger things but I'll pay you whatever you say it is!! <3

Here are the three I have in mind, and their titles, in case it helps and I'd love the titles on the pictures please??
Angelus: The Gentleman
Accent: From The Ashes (ONLY if you think it adds to the piece, otherwise no accent is also fine)
Apparel to include: Romantic Red Rose, Black Cavalier, Magician’s Cloak (just for the collar), Mage’s Cranberry Tunic (for the rest of the collar/lower half of chest) and POSSIBLY Furious Shoulder Guard, if needed/included in bust.

Goldentop: WANTED FOR THEFT
Glittery accent in general or scattered around her, glitter on head fins etc please,
Apparel: gold aviator helmet/hat and goggles, teardrop chroma earrings anywhere if possible and gold aviator gloves if hands are visible, e.g. gripping edge of picture. Scarves/coat only if that much is visible in image. It would be great if she could have a massive grin, just like white instead of teeth if you like, just because she’s a mischief :D No worries if not though!

CloudWeaver: The White Knight
Cloudweaver’s apparel to be included: Daisy Flowerfall, Ferocious Banner, Alabaster Filigreeee Wing Guard (only if visible, otherwise large white banner will be plenty), and Ferocious Shoulder Guard (top half, for whatever would be visible on the bust).
@tulmultuous I would totally adore some please?? :D :D :D Not sure how many I'm allowed either, you can pick if you like, I have three in mind, fine if you'd only like to do one of them, whatever you feel inspired for? :D Please let me know if I've arrived in time, thankyou in advance and in case it's not coming across I'm SO DAMN EXCITED :DDDD
Don't know if these are busts or larger things but I'll pay you whatever you say it is!! <3

Here are the three I have in mind, and their titles, in case it helps and I'd love the titles on the pictures please??
Angelus: The Gentleman
Accent: From The Ashes (ONLY if you think it adds to the piece, otherwise no accent is also fine)
Apparel to include: Romantic Red Rose, Black Cavalier, Magician’s Cloak (just for the collar), Mage’s Cranberry Tunic (for the rest of the collar/lower half of chest) and POSSIBLY Furious Shoulder Guard, if needed/included in bust.

Goldentop: WANTED FOR THEFT
Glittery accent in general or scattered around her, glitter on head fins etc please,
Apparel: gold aviator helmet/hat and goggles, teardrop chroma earrings anywhere if possible and gold aviator gloves if hands are visible, e.g. gripping edge of picture. Scarves/coat only if that much is visible in image. It would be great if she could have a massive grin, just like white instead of teeth if you like, just because she’s a mischief :D No worries if not though!

CloudWeaver: The White Knight
Cloudweaver’s apparel to be included: Daisy Flowerfall, Ferocious Banner, Alabaster Filigreeee Wing Guard (only if visible, otherwise large white banner will be plenty), and Ferocious Shoulder Guard (top half, for whatever would be visible on the bust).
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@maegalcarwen @catkinstarchild I'll start with one from each of you first! And then you can just ask for others later?

But I'll do the ones you've listed in that order catkinstarchild once I start things!
@maegalcarwen @catkinstarchild I'll start with one from each of you first! And then you can just ask for others later?

But I'll do the ones you've listed in that order catkinstarchild once I start things!

FR time +3
@tulmultuous that'd be grand! Can I please get this chap done and his three pieces of apparel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22144785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221448/22144785_350.png[/img] [/url] His name's Iocosus, (starts with a capital i) and his title would be 'The Trickster'- it might be amazing to get his cards arranged in a circle around his face with a grin/smirk on his face, but I'm open to suggestions/inspirations you might have, artist's choice! :D Let me know when to send payment, and whether you prefer gems or treasure :)
@tulmultuous that'd be grand! Can I please get this chap done and his three pieces of apparel?

22144785_350.png

His name's Iocosus, (starts with a capital i) and his title would be 'The Trickster'- it might be amazing to get his cards arranged in a circle around his face with a grin/smirk on his face, but I'm open to suggestions/inspirations you might have, artist's choice! :D Let me know when to send payment, and whether you prefer gems or treasure :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@tulmultuous that sounds amazing but absolutely no pressure <3 <3 :D
@tulmultuous that sounds amazing but absolutely no pressure <3 <3 :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Valemora [img]http://i.imgur.com/GUsCMai.jpg[/img] Let me know if you want additional text or anything!
@Valemora

GUsCMai.jpg

Let me know if you want additional text or anything!

FR time +3
@tulmultuous
She looks awesome, thank you so much! :D I love the way you drew the shades from the accent around her, and that little detail from the accent under her eye!
Only... could you please make her eyes greener? She's actually Wind, not Light - though it's easy to get confused as mirrors' eyes are so small :3
@tulmultuous
She looks awesome, thank you so much! :D I love the way you drew the shades from the accent around her, and that little detail from the accent under her eye!
Only... could you please make her eyes greener? She's actually Wind, not Light - though it's easy to get confused as mirrors' eyes are so small :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24