Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Human, dragon art [H] 150kg/stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lome Sure and yes. ^^
@lome Sure and yes. ^^
@Rahkali kitty would be excellent! let me know if you want me to add something to the payment for it ^^

@bisexuwhale oh, thanks for telling me; Juu moves around a lot because his mate is in another lair :D

looks like full-body lineart + watercolor comes out to 5400g. how about something of Eressea for an arcane sprite + 500g? (currently the sprite is 4980g on the AH.) Maybe I can pay you the gems after seeing a sketch, and send the sprite at the end, or we can work something else out.

@Lawkuroi if you find yourself wanting to take an outside commission, just let me know what you'd like to draw and any items you're interested in! I'm always buying even if I forget to bump the thread, haha.
@Rahkali kitty would be excellent! let me know if you want me to add something to the payment for it ^^

@bisexuwhale oh, thanks for telling me; Juu moves around a lot because his mate is in another lair :D

looks like full-body lineart + watercolor comes out to 5400g. how about something of Eressea for an arcane sprite + 500g? (currently the sprite is 4980g on the AH.) Maybe I can pay you the gems after seeing a sketch, and send the sprite at the end, or we can work something else out.

@Lawkuroi if you find yourself wanting to take an outside commission, just let me know what you'd like to draw and any items you're interested in! I'm always buying even if I forget to bump the thread, haha.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome

Oh no need! I love kitties so it's no problem at all~
@lome

Oh no need! I love kitties so it's no problem at all~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@lome Sounds awesome! I can get started today, I just have a few things to clarify.

You haven't included photoshopping, was that deliberate or would you like me to remove the background? It definitely makes everything look a lot neater. And do you have anything specific in mind regarding pose, mood etc? You can be as specific as you like, reference photos, anything!
@lome Sounds awesome! I can get started today, I just have a few things to clarify.

You haven't included photoshopping, was that deliberate or would you like me to remove the background? It definitely makes everything look a lot neater. And do you have anything specific in mind regarding pose, mood etc? You can be as specific as you like, reference photos, anything!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale oh, good point! Sure, photoshopping would be great. That would make it an arcane sprite + 900g; I'll make a note.

Hm, I don't have anything specific in mind. For mood, probably relatively serious (she has Views on humor). If you'd like to do an action pose, perhaps her stabbing a mammertee? xD Er, let me know if I can be more helpful, but pretty much anything should be okay.
@bisexuwhale oh, good point! Sure, photoshopping would be great. That would make it an arcane sprite + 900g; I'll make a note.

Hm, I don't have anything specific in mind. For mood, probably relatively serious (she has Views on humor). If you'd like to do an action pose, perhaps her stabbing a mammertee? xD Er, let me know if I can be more helpful, but pretty much anything should be okay.

buying art!
@lome May I ask what you mean about outside commission? I would love to draw haku for a fire sprite. The fire sprite cost 6300000kt in LAH. My fullbody with background cost 1000kt- and up so i could do multiple drawings for haku or other characters. What do you think? ^^
@lome May I ask what you mean about outside commission? I would love to draw haku for a fire sprite. The fire sprite cost 6300000kt in LAH. My fullbody with background cost 1000kt- and up so i could do multiple drawings for haku or other characters. What do you think? ^^
@Lawkuroi oh, what I meant is that your artshop is full, but sometimes artists will take bribe commissions, essentially jumping the queue. Otherwise, I'm happy to just wait on your waitlist.

Do you know how long it would take you to do 6-7 pieces for the fire sprite? I'm hesitant to commit to so many large pieces, but we can probably work something out (or for a smaller item if there are any you want) ^^
@Lawkuroi oh, what I meant is that your artshop is full, but sometimes artists will take bribe commissions, essentially jumping the queue. Otherwise, I'm happy to just wait on your waitlist.

Do you know how long it would take you to do 6-7 pieces for the fire sprite? I'm hesitant to commit to so many large pieces, but we can probably work something out (or for a smaller item if there are any you want) ^^

buying art!
@lome I see. Im kinda doing it rn to be honest. I think ill just take the shadow sprite since it would take very long to be finish. The shadow sprite cost only 2000kt/g. How bout I draw 2 of your oc full body with detailed bg?
@lome I see. Im kinda doing it rn to be honest. I think ill just take the shadow sprite since it would take very long to be finish. The shadow sprite cost only 2000kt/g. How bout I draw 2 of your oc full body with detailed bg?
@lome Yep, I can definitely do that - the mammertee would count as an extra character though, unless it was really tiny (and who wants to stab a baby mammertee?).
@lome Yep, I can definitely do that - the mammertee would count as an extra character though, unless it was really tiny (and who wants to stab a baby mammertee?).
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Lawkuroi sure, sounds good to me! :)

@bisexuwhale the mammertee could be offscreen for plausible deniability, haha. I don't know if you grind Kelp at all, but just the expression of righteous anger at being dodged again will be enough xD
@Lawkuroi sure, sounds good to me! :)

@bisexuwhale the mammertee could be offscreen for plausible deniability, haha. I don't know if you grind Kelp at all, but just the expression of righteous anger at being dodged again will be enough xD

buying art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8