Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Human, dragon art [H] 150kg/stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lome Check out my artshop. You might be interested. ^^
@lome Check out my artshop. You might be interested. ^^
wow this thread is suddenly exciting

@peachjellys thanks for showing me, but your style isn't quite what I'm looking for ^^;

@bisexuwhale I'd be quite interested in commissioning something! Did you have a particular character you'd like to draw? Let me know what items you're interested in, and I'm happy to pay, say, half after seeing a sketch.

@Rahkali your art is really lovely! Three busts for a boneyard tatters sounds great to me, or we can do gems if you're in need. Just let me know so I can set them aside.

@Lawkuroi I am indeed interested. Please add me to the pinglist, and let me know if you're taking commissions outside the regular shop ^^

wow this thread is suddenly exciting

@peachjellys thanks for showing me, but your style isn't quite what I'm looking for ^^;

@bisexuwhale I'd be quite interested in commissioning something! Did you have a particular character you'd like to draw? Let me know what items you're interested in, and I'm happy to pay, say, half after seeing a sketch.

@Rahkali your art is really lovely! Three busts for a boneyard tatters sounds great to me, or we can do gems if you're in need. Just let me know so I can set them aside.

@Lawkuroi I am indeed interested. Please add me to the pinglist, and let me know if you're taking commissions outside the regular shop ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome

Would you be interest in 4 busts for tatters + 1500g? Discount because reasons, but if not just the three for tatters is perfect!

Also, what kind of wait do you consider unreasonable? Obviously I'm not going to take holy forever but I do have a bit of a queue already; I just wonder what you think, I can sneak you up a bit if needed c:
@lome

Would you be interest in 4 busts for tatters + 1500g? Discount because reasons, but if not just the three for tatters is perfect!

Also, what kind of wait do you consider unreasonable? Obviously I'm not going to take holy forever but I do have a bit of a queue already; I just wonder what you think, I can sneak you up a bit if needed c:
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali hm, if it'll be a wait, I'd rather commit to the three first, and decide on a fourth after some progress has been made. I'm okay with waiting a few months, as long as I hear from you every couple weeks or so (say, "hi, you're tenth in the queue"), just so we both know it's still happening. Let me know if that sounds okay!
@Rahkali hm, if it'll be a wait, I'd rather commit to the three first, and decide on a fourth after some progress has been made. I'm okay with waiting a few months, as long as I hear from you every couple weeks or so (say, "hi, you're tenth in the queue"), just so we both know it's still happening. Let me know if that sounds okay!

buying art!
@lome

It sounds perfect :D I'm actually super obsessive about making sure people know I'm not scamming them so you will get updates! Feel free to poke me at any time too, won't bother me one bit~ And in advance, when I get to you, would you like to approve sketches before I go further?

(Also I'm finally logging into my computer so I'll edit this in a bit with some ideas of who I'd like to draw; ultimately tho, it's you choice who you want done!)

Edit: Some of your dragons that seem like they'd be fun to work with are: Malta, Rivet, Vaara(Kitty!), Haku, Desmond, Yougan

DUDE THE UNBRED LOW DIGITS ARE KILLING ME
Also you have so many things I've never been able to get my hands on, I would do so much art for you XDD
@lome

It sounds perfect :D I'm actually super obsessive about making sure people know I'm not scamming them so you will get updates! Feel free to poke me at any time too, won't bother me one bit~ And in advance, when I get to you, would you like to approve sketches before I go further?

(Also I'm finally logging into my computer so I'll edit this in a bit with some ideas of who I'd like to draw; ultimately tho, it's you choice who you want done!)

Edit: Some of your dragons that seem like they'd be fun to work with are: Malta, Rivet, Vaara(Kitty!), Haku, Desmond, Yougan

DUDE THE UNBRED LOW DIGITS ARE KILLING ME
Also you have so many things I've never been able to get my hands on, I would do so much art for you XDD

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali I love seeing sketches!

Hmhm, for now, how about Vaara, Desmond, and Yougan? The last two are especially neglected. In order, they're ~dark and mysterious~, constantly in despair at the fundamental unfairness of the world, and rigidly committed to rules and How Things Are Done.

And thanks, I was lucky enough to get into the low-digit craze early xD Sadly I get attached rather easily, so even my "investments" are still looking at me and eating my food, haha.
@Rahkali I love seeing sketches!

Hmhm, for now, how about Vaara, Desmond, and Yougan? The last two are especially neglected. In order, they're ~dark and mysterious~, constantly in despair at the fundamental unfairness of the world, and rigidly committed to rules and How Things Are Done.

And thanks, I was lucky enough to get into the low-digit craze early xD Sadly I get attached rather easily, so even my "investments" are still looking at me and eating my food, haha.

buying art!
@lome

Sketches it is :D

Sounds good to me! I was hoping you'd let me do Vaara, she was by far my fav~ You do want her kitty included, yeh??

Ughh my biggest regret is not knowing about this place sooner.. ;-; I've recently started to yearn for some nice old dergs, and I'm currently pursuing a pretty 5dig wildclaw.
@lome

Sketches it is :D

Sounds good to me! I was hoping you'd let me do Vaara, she was by far my fav~ You do want her kitty included, yeh??

Ughh my biggest regret is not knowing about this place sooner.. ;-; I've recently started to yearn for some nice old dergs, and I'm currently pursuing a pretty 5dig wildclaw.

z0HlerP.png
@lome
I've been looking for Frigid Fugitive Shackles for awhile now, need them for Elsa. Here's my art Instagram... Mostly humans, but I can totally draw dragons if you prefer.
http://picbear.com/evilsnowqueenofhearts
@lome
I've been looking for Frigid Fugitive Shackles for awhile now, need them for Elsa. Here's my art Instagram... Mostly humans, but I can totally draw dragons if you prefer.
http://picbear.com/evilsnowqueenofhearts
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@lome Aaahh awesome! I looked through all your characters (the link for Juu just brings up an error 404 page btw) and honestly I really like them all. In particular though, Rivet, Vaara, Illumire, Elerrina, Eressea and Tarienna seem pretty interesting to draw.

As for the items, I'd be interested in the flatfins, power pack, shackles, pretty much any sprite (maybe not earth, lightning or plague though), companion comet, mechanojets and gloomwillow guide. I'm not sure what any of them are going for at the moment, so some might be way out of reach for what I'm offering unless you want a lot of pieces!
@lome Aaahh awesome! I looked through all your characters (the link for Juu just brings up an error 404 page btw) and honestly I really like them all. In particular though, Rivet, Vaara, Illumire, Elerrina, Eressea and Tarienna seem pretty interesting to draw.

As for the items, I'd be interested in the flatfins, power pack, shackles, pretty much any sprite (maybe not earth, lightning or plague though), companion comet, mechanojets and gloomwillow guide. I'm not sure what any of them are going for at the moment, so some might be way out of reach for what I'm offering unless you want a lot of pieces!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@lome Ah what the heck, I’ll give it a go. Your characters are really cool and I’d like to draw them :D Here is a recent commission I did as an example [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e71e/f/2017/289/d/d/i_aint_afraid_of_no_ghost__by_nahmei-dbqu36p.png[/img] More samples here: https://nahmei.deviantart.com/gallery/ I do busts for 700g, waist up for 1500g, and full body for 3000g :0 If you want some Cartoony art please do let me know ;o;
@lome
Ah what the heck, I’ll give it a go. Your characters are really cool and I’d like to draw them :D

Here is a recent commission I did as an example
i_aint_afraid_of_no_ghost__by_nahmei-dbqu36p.png

More samples here: https://nahmei.deviantart.com/gallery/

I do busts for 700g, waist up for 1500g, and full body for 3000g :0
If you want some Cartoony art please do let me know ;o;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8