Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom Moodboards {Closed}
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Wakor Hello! I just came across your thread, and I was curious as to if you have a pinglist? I didn't see anything about it on the first page, haha. If you do, I'd love to be pinged when you're open again! Your moodboards are beautiful~
@Wakor Hello! I just came across your thread, and I was curious as to if you have a pinglist? I didn't see anything about it on the first page, haha. If you do, I'd love to be pinged when you're open again! Your moodboards are beautiful~
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Memoriam

Sorry, I do not have a pinglist! I do these really casually. Hopefully you catch this the next time I open!
@Memoriam

Sorry, I do not have a pinglist! I do these really casually. Hopefully you catch this the next time I open!
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
@Wakor No worries! Thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to keep an eye out! ^^
@Wakor No worries! Thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to keep an eye out! ^^
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Wakor

oh my.... finally... I might have found someone whom can help me...

I assume this moodboards can be put in our dragon bio profiles...

I would like one (or even a few) to help my dragon clan...
you see my progen female apart from being co-leader...
is founder and head mistress of a boarding school in the
township in which they live... and alot of my clan's dragons
or either teachers or students of said school.

and well I just have not really found anything I like... out there in the big yonder.
I also have two other dragons, one that owns and practically lives at his bookstore
and the second works for him at the store when they are not otherwise asleep in a
corner under a pile of books.

If it could be possible to incoporate these into one or two boards would be great.

let me know if how much I owe you. (I'd be paying in kt if that is ok).
@Wakor

oh my.... finally... I might have found someone whom can help me...

I assume this moodboards can be put in our dragon bio profiles...

I would like one (or even a few) to help my dragon clan...
you see my progen female apart from being co-leader...
is founder and head mistress of a boarding school in the
township in which they live... and alot of my clan's dragons
or either teachers or students of said school.

and well I just have not really found anything I like... out there in the big yonder.
I also have two other dragons, one that owns and practically lives at his bookstore
and the second works for him at the store when they are not otherwise asleep in a
corner under a pile of books.

If it could be possible to incoporate these into one or two boards would be great.

let me know if how much I owe you. (I'd be paying in kt if that is ok).
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14