Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Terrifi-Coatl Portrait Shop!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Lemonsinasoup Dragon you want: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39430862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394309/39430862_350.png[/img] [/url] Include all apparel / skin? : Yes please! Expression: regular Anything else?(They can be super duper custom!!) : how much would an animated one cost if thats an option? :0
@Lemonsinasoup
Dragon you want:

39430862_350.png

Include all apparel / skin? : Yes please!
Expression: regular
Anything else?(They can be super duper custom!!) : how much would an animated one cost if thats an option? :0
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
@lemonsinasoup you do only coalt or other are allowed?
@lemonsinasoup you do only coalt or other are allowed?
Bump because these are amazing and I love them and pinglist please?!
Bump because these are amazing and I love them and pinglist please?!
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
Golly I need one of these!! Would you be down to do an art trade? My stuff isn't too fantastic but my dragon portraits are my pride and joy, so mayyyybe you'd consider that? [b]Dragon you want: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46814626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468147/46814626_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Include all apparel / skin? (Y/N, if no, specify what you want) :[/b] No, don't use any of it [b]Expression:[/b] OuO [b]Extras: (Just ignore if you don't want any)[/b] [b]Anything else?(They can be super duper custom!!) :[/b] She's a princess but honestly I don't know what else there could be. [b]Breed Commit: (Portion of your order will help fund any breed you want!) [/b][emoji=coatl confused]
Golly I need one of these!! Would you be down to do an art trade? My stuff isn't too fantastic but my dragon portraits are my pride and joy, so mayyyybe you'd consider that?

Dragon you want:
46814626_350.png

Include all apparel / skin? (Y/N, if no, specify what you want) : No, don't use any of it
Expression: OuO
Extras: (Just ignore if you don't want any)
Anything else?(They can be super duper custom!!) : She's a princess but honestly I don't know what else there could be.

Breed Commit: (Portion of your order will help fund any breed you want!)
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@Lemonsinasoup
Please add me to the everything pinglist :3
@Lemonsinasoup
Please add me to the everything pinglist :3
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@Lemonsinasoup Ooh, these are pretty neat~! Add me to the everything pinglist?
@Lemonsinasoup Ooh, these are pretty neat~! Add me to the everything pinglist?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[center] @BirdeeBee @Dracatus @ClockworkEclipse @NerraVostra @FoggyDownpour @PinesAwait @ObsidianMage @FlufferLover @anternika @SashaFiredrake @MYOHO @Effervessa @Ookamiotoko @Lundlaeva @tiramosu @FelGoldwyn @Kiryo @Shougoney @Narrenschiff @NixKnacks @DragonWarrior333 @ArtsyDragon7 @Luca20 @Fyora @MusicForTheSoul @knightstorage @DragonWarrior333 @Holysnacks @Tymbs @Huntess @Abs0lute @BlitzenWulf @Kiryo @Sketsifi It's been a while.. I've gone through a lot since I last posted here, both time-wise and experience-wise, And it may be a while more, I won't be offering slots before I'm able to close up some ongoing commissions... But.. Y'all hear smthn...? [img]https://i.imgur.com/qssxAtU.png[/img] Nah, probably nothing .. [emoji=gaoler winking size=2]
@BirdeeBee @Dracatus @ClockworkEclipse @NerraVostra @FoggyDownpour @PinesAwait @ObsidianMage @FlufferLover @anternika @SashaFiredrake @MYOHO @Effervessa @Ookamiotoko @Lundlaeva @tiramosu @FelGoldwyn @Kiryo @Shougoney @Narrenschiff @NixKnacks @DragonWarrior333 @ArtsyDragon7 @Luca20 @Fyora @MusicForTheSoul @knightstorage @DragonWarrior333 @Holysnacks @Tymbs @Huntess @Abs0lute @BlitzenWulf @Kiryo @Sketsifi

It's been a while.. I've gone through a lot since I last posted here, both time-wise and experience-wise,

And it may be a while more, I won't be offering slots before I'm able to close up some ongoing commissions...

But..

Y'all hear smthn...?

qssxAtU.png

Nah, probably nothing ..

She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup pinglist for reopen plz!
@Lemonsinasoup pinglist for reopen plz!
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Lemonsinasoup can I please be added to the pinglist for reopen? <3
@Lemonsinasoup can I please be added to the pinglist for reopen? <3
sdpRCe4.png
@Lemonsinasoup -- I would like to be added to both the general pinglist and everything pinglist please!!

I do have a question though -- the coatl that I have in mind has both Jaguar and Rosette genes. Is there an extra cost to sponsor these genes?
@Lemonsinasoup -- I would like to be added to both the general pinglist and everything pinglist please!!

I do have a question though -- the coatl that I have in mind has both Jaguar and Rosette genes. Is there an extra cost to sponsor these genes?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18