Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@WyvernRathian Got it! Thank you! Your directions were clear, I understood your English easily. :3 I don't remember how many hours I spent on this piece here, it was before I started timing myself and charging by the hour. Back then it must have been 15+ hours, but these days I am faster. If you'd like, I can aim for that kind of quality, and simply present a WIP to you each hour until you're happy. Or, you can give me a maximum number of hours you're willing to pay for (and I will still send you WIPs each hour in case you're satisfied before the maximum amount of hours is reached). I hope that makes sense, let me know if you'd like me to clarify anything. :D

Also sorry for the late reply, today was the day I exercise so I just got online! Feel fee to contact me on Discord by the way if you'd like!

@Aehdncl Added! Thanks! :>
@WyvernRathian Got it! Thank you! Your directions were clear, I understood your English easily. :3 I don't remember how many hours I spent on this piece here, it was before I started timing myself and charging by the hour. Back then it must have been 15+ hours, but these days I am faster. If you'd like, I can aim for that kind of quality, and simply present a WIP to you each hour until you're happy. Or, you can give me a maximum number of hours you're willing to pay for (and I will still send you WIPs each hour in case you're satisfied before the maximum amount of hours is reached). I hope that makes sense, let me know if you'd like me to clarify anything. :D

Also sorry for the late reply, today was the day I exercise so I just got online! Feel fee to contact me on Discord by the way if you'd like!

@Aehdncl Added! Thanks! :>
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz
Thanks for your detailed answer! The friend request of Discord has been sent and I will keep in touch with you on it :)
@Vierdz
Thanks for your detailed answer! The friend request of Discord has been sent and I will keep in touch with you on it :)

4AncSwvr.png
I'm open for USD sketch commissions again! Been closed for a while, but I'm working my way towards being freelance. Check out the first post in this thread for more details.

@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@GadzooksTD
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax
@Z0oXy
@Aehdncl

Let me know if you'd like to be moved to the FR currency only pinglist, or removed!
I'm open for USD sketch commissions again! Been closed for a while, but I'm working my way towards being freelance. Check out the first post in this thread for more details.

@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@GadzooksTD
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax
@Z0oXy
@Aehdncl

Let me know if you'd like to be moved to the FR currency only pinglist, or removed!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz i'd love to grab a slot but i have a question: are the sketches color sketches? or uncolored?
@Vierdz i'd love to grab a slot but i have a question: are the sketches color sketches? or uncolored?
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb They'll always have color because I love using it to create a fun composition! But if you'd like it to be monochrome, that's fine too. Just not a ton of refined detail like I've done in the past.
@Trachynhawb They'll always have color because I love using it to create a fun composition! But if you'd like it to be monochrome, that's fine too. Just not a ton of refined detail like I've done in the past.
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz sweet! yeah colors good i was just double checking

Username:Trachynhawb
What's this for?:just art for myself
Description:Could i get my character just happily playing a lute and singing along?
References: https://toyhou.se/8324118.uaaka-ka-kakarakka
Contact Info:via pm here or on twitter @birbwell
@Vierdz sweet! yeah colors good i was just double checking

Username:Trachynhawb
What's this for?:just art for myself
Description:Could i get my character just happily playing a lute and singing along?
References: https://toyhou.se/8324118.uaaka-ka-kakarakka
Contact Info:via pm here or on twitter @birbwell
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb I'd love that! I'll send you a message over on Twitter for pricing and PayPal info!
@Trachynhawb I'd love that! I'll send you a message over on Twitter for pricing and PayPal info!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz sounds good!
@Vierdz sounds good!
F3d7DSl.png
I have two slots open!
I have two slots open!
3xOkhKh.jpg
Bump! I'd like to give myself something to occupy my time right now, ahaha....
Bump! I'd like to give myself something to occupy my time right now, ahaha....
3xOkhKh.jpg
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29