Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [g/USD] [closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@WyvernRathian Got it! Thank you! Your directions were clear, I understood your English easily. :3 I don't remember how many hours I spent on this piece here, it was before I started timing myself and charging by the hour. Back then it must have been 15+ hours, but these days I am faster. If you'd like, I can aim for that kind of quality, and simply present a WIP to you each hour until you're happy. Or, you can give me a maximum number of hours you're willing to pay for (and I will still send you WIPs each hour in case you're satisfied before the maximum amount of hours is reached). I hope that makes sense, let me know if you'd like me to clarify anything. :D

Also sorry for the late reply, today was the day I exercise so I just got online! Feel fee to contact me on Discord by the way if you'd like!

@Aehdncl Added! Thanks! :>
@WyvernRathian Got it! Thank you! Your directions were clear, I understood your English easily. :3 I don't remember how many hours I spent on this piece here, it was before I started timing myself and charging by the hour. Back then it must have been 15+ hours, but these days I am faster. If you'd like, I can aim for that kind of quality, and simply present a WIP to you each hour until you're happy. Or, you can give me a maximum number of hours you're willing to pay for (and I will still send you WIPs each hour in case you're satisfied before the maximum amount of hours is reached). I hope that makes sense, let me know if you'd like me to clarify anything. :D

Also sorry for the late reply, today was the day I exercise so I just got online! Feel fee to contact me on Discord by the way if you'd like!

@Aehdncl Added! Thanks! :>
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz
Thanks for your detailed answer! The friend request of Discord has been sent and I will keep in touch with you on it :)
@Vierdz
Thanks for your detailed answer! The friend request of Discord has been sent and I will keep in touch with you on it :)

4AncSwvr.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24