Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 656 657
@Equive Ready to start working on your lore! Starting fee for this is 12g OR 12,000t. Also, before I forget to ask -- Does Selen's shop have a name? ^^ Thanks?
@Equive Ready to start working on your lore! Starting fee for this is 12g OR 12,000t. Also, before I forget to ask -- Does Selen's shop have a name? ^^ Thanks?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist I don't have a name for it yet, if you want you can get creative with that one! Sent the gems :3
@Disillusionist I don't have a name for it yet, if you want you can get creative with that one! Sent the gems :3
@disillusionist thank you about the veils and I have 2 for sale if interested!
@disillusionist thank you about the veils and I have 2 for sale if interested!
uenN0Yx.png
@SmokeySugar I'll pass this time, I'm not looking to add new Veils to my lair atm. But thank you, I really appreciate the offer! ^^
@SmokeySugar I'll pass this time, I'm not looking to add new Veils to my lair atm. But thank you, I really appreciate the offer! ^^
@Disillusionist I would love to be added to the general pinglist please, or at least lore and coding? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Disillusionist I would love to be added to the general pinglist please, or at least lore and coding?
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Mesai Thank you so much for your interest! I'll add you to Lore and Coding, but if you find yourself interested in other services, you can let me know anytime. ^^
@Mesai Thank you so much for your interest! I'll add you to Lore and Coding, but if you find yourself interested in other services, you can let me know anytime. ^^
@Equive I've finished writing for your dragons! Final payment for this one is [b]worth 100g[/b]. Thank you! ^^ [quote=GLITCH]Whispers of a mysterious specter, a being in a mask...But then again, what’s one more ghost in a haunted lair? It seems to be the label that’s easiest to accept: [i]ghost[/i]. And what better home for a purported ghost than the local tacky horror shop?[/quote] [quote=SELEN]It can be difficult to distinguish him from the clutter. The paper-bag mask, the rusty cleaver—he looks like he belongs on a shelf with his wares. Beneath the mask, one pale eye winks. “These? Fake blood, fake sword...it’s all fake. Pretty clever, though, eh?”[/quote]
@Equive I've finished writing for your dragons! Final payment for this one is worth 100g. Thank you! ^^
GLITCH wrote:
Whispers of a mysterious specter, a being in a mask...But then again, what’s one more ghost in a haunted lair?

It seems to be the label that’s easiest to accept: ghost. And what better home for a purported ghost than the local tacky horror shop?
SELEN wrote:
It can be difficult to distinguish him from the clutter. The paper-bag mask, the rusty cleaver—he looks like he belongs on a shelf with his wares.

Beneath the mask, one pale eye winks. “These? Fake blood, fake sword...it’s all fake. Pretty clever, though, eh?”
@Disillusionist
Ohhhh I love the excerpts already!! Super excited, sent the payment :0c
@Disillusionist
Ohhhh I love the excerpts already!! Super excited, sent the payment :0c
@Quintillion Hello there! You're on the Priority list from last time, so I'm pinging you before opening the shop to other customers. Please ignore the "Closed" sign on the front -- if you're still interested, please feel free to fill out an order form.

Shop will be reopened tomorrow; if I don't hear back after 24 hours, your slot may be given to another customer. If you've changed your mind and would rather not order right now, you can also let me know. Thank you! ^^
@Quintillion Hello there! You're on the Priority list from last time, so I'm pinging you before opening the shop to other customers. Please ignore the "Closed" sign on the front -- if you're still interested, please feel free to fill out an order form.

Shop will be reopened tomorrow; if I don't hear back after 24 hours, your slot may be given to another customer. If you've changed your mind and would rather not order right now, you can also let me know. Thank you! ^^
@Disillusionist Ahh tysm for the ping!! I hope my order form makes sense, let me know if you need more details! [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] (If PROSE) -- 3000 words [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65295276]Podzol[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64469546]Lovelace[/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65295276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/652953/65295276.png[/img][/url] [b]Podzol[/b]: Owner/chef of a small-town diner. Comes across as straightforward and a little gruff but kind-hearted, keeps a humble air about him but is surprisingly knowledgeable. Probably involved in spooky illegal magics and questionable shenanigans. There is an unconfirmed rumour that the local cryptid hunters never find anything because all of the cryptids are going into his deep fryer; Podzol is exactly the type of person to take great enjoyment in not denying this. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64469546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/644696/64469546.png[/img][/url] [b]Lovelace:[/b] Head librarian of the same town's public library with an uncannily accurate memory and excellent ear for trouble. Quiet to those he does not know but has that scholarly eagerness to chat about the obscure academic topics that he is interested in. Similar to Podzol in that he enjoys hearing rumours about himself (everyone gossips about everyone, so he may as well make the most of it). Also, I like to headcanon that in any combat situation, he would suddenly become way more intimidating than Podzol despite being like, 1/3 his size. [b]Lore info:[/b] Could you do some sort of story where the two team up to capture and relocate a mutated killer unicorn? They can dump it into a one-way dimensional anomaly or something, there's all sorts of weird things in these woods, so feel free to add unexplained mystery thingamajigs as convenient. Setting is a small-ish town (named Hollowtown) and it's surrounding woodlands that are bigger on the inside (so, plenty of room to run around/get lost in). I would like the weird unicorn monster to have emerged from the 'Cold Rift', which is, to lazily copy-paste from my tab description, 'a deep fissure from which many cursed artefacts have been recovered in recent years.' There's like, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54012855]one dragon[/url] who lives in there if you find it narratively useful to include her, but that is not a necessary request. [b]Payment offer:[/b] Should come out to 450g if I've done my maths right? Round up to 500. Seems kind of low, I will see if I can throw some WL items your way too. [b]Discount?[/b] Don't want a discount ^_^
@Disillusionist Ahh tysm for the ping!! I hope my order form makes sense, let me know if you need more details!
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:
(If PROSE) -- 3000 words

Link to dragon/s: Podzol and Lovelace

Personality of dragon/s:

65295276.png

Podzol:

Owner/chef of a small-town diner. Comes across as straightforward and a little gruff but kind-hearted, keeps a humble air about him but is surprisingly knowledgeable. Probably involved in spooky illegal magics and questionable shenanigans. There is an unconfirmed rumour that the local cryptid hunters never find anything because all of the cryptids are going into his deep fryer; Podzol is exactly the type of person to take great enjoyment in not denying this.

64469546.png

Lovelace:

Head librarian of the same town's public library with an uncannily accurate memory and excellent ear for trouble. Quiet to those he does not know but has that scholarly eagerness to chat about the obscure academic topics that he is interested in. Similar to Podzol in that he enjoys hearing rumours about himself (everyone gossips about everyone, so he may as well make the most of it). Also, I like to headcanon that in any combat situation, he would suddenly become way more intimidating than Podzol despite being like, 1/3 his size.

Lore info: Could you do some sort of story where the two team up to capture and relocate a mutated killer unicorn? They can dump it into a one-way dimensional anomaly or something, there's all sorts of weird things in these woods, so feel free to add unexplained mystery thingamajigs as convenient.

Setting is a small-ish town (named Hollowtown) and it's surrounding woodlands that are bigger on the inside (so, plenty of room to run around/get lost in). I would like the weird unicorn monster to have emerged from the 'Cold Rift', which is, to lazily copy-paste from my tab description, 'a deep fissure from which many cursed artefacts have been recovered in recent years.' There's like, one dragon who lives in there if you find it narratively useful to include her, but that is not a necessary request.

Payment offer: Should come out to 450g if I've done my maths right? Round up to 500. Seems kind of low, I will see if I can throw some WL items your way too.

Discount? Don't want a discount ^_^
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 656 657