Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 656 657
@Disillusionist

Lore please! Also, with regards to the 3k word limit, can that be split into multiple chunks, or is it just one order up to 3k words?
@Disillusionist

Lore please! Also, with regards to the 3k word limit, can that be split into multiple chunks, or is it just one order up to 3k words?
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli Multiple chunks is OK! There is a limit for the number of pieces you can order, however, and the total number of words should not exceed 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic). [quote name="Disillusionist" date="2017-01-24 19:16:07" ] [b]Max per order:[/b][list] [*] Prose: 3x 100-500 words OR 2x ~1000 words OR 1 each 1,001+ words [*] Gothic: 3x 2-5 bullet points OR 2x 6-10 bullet points OR 1 each 11+ bullet points[/list] [/quote]
@Chocoli Multiple chunks is OK! There is a limit for the number of pieces you can order, however, and the total number of words should not exceed 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic).
Disillusionist wrote on 2017-01-24 19:16:07:
Max per order:
  • Prose: 3x 100-500 words OR 2x ~1000 words OR 1 each 1,001+ words
  • Gothic: 3x 2-5 bullet points OR 2x 6-10 bullet points OR 1 each 11+ bullet points
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Can I post a graphic order or just lore at the moment?
@Disillusionist

Can I post a graphic order or just lore at the moment?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell The shop's closed right now while I finish working on a commission. I'll reopen next month, after the fest.
@IraBell The shop's closed right now while I finish working on a commission. I'll reopen next month, after the fest.
@MistyGold I've finished writing Goldleaf's lore! Final payment for this is [b]405,000t[/b]. Thank you! [quote=PREVIEWS]Goldleaf honed her magical and martial skills as she trained, and later fought, alongside other warriors of the clan. There were many battles, for the Pearlcatchers’ ice palaces stood out on the frozen wasteland. Beneath the auroras, the lair shone like a beacon, commanding the attention of all. Looking up at those shining towers, Goldleaf managed to feel some pride. And honor—she was now a valued protector of the clan! A protector? Certainly. But valued? It never felt that way. ----- [i]Too weak.[/i] The Pearlcatchers had been right after all. A shiver of self-loathing ran through Goldleaf. “Thank you for tending to me, Skydancer. What would you like in return? If my supplies are still serviceable, perhaps I could...” She trailed off. Most of her supplies were gone, swept away by the sea. She spied her rapier leaning in the corner, and she stammered, “Or...maybe I could serve...” “Serve? No!” The Skydancer shook her head. Goldleaf hunched down further. So, even this stranger could perceive her weakness— “You are [i]not[/i] weak.” The words came sharp and sudden, and so used was Goldleaf to that tone that she sat upright alertly. The Skydancer pulled the blankets over her wings, then went to stand in front of her head. “Why don’t we start over? I am Arwen, Council Head of Dandelion Clan.” ----- "This clan is no place for me.” Breeze blinked in astonishment. “What makes you say that?” she asked. Arwen had warned her that Goldleaf’s emotions were difficult to comprehend, that her wounds burned deep within her. Her soul had been hurt again and again; pain and anxiety were all she’d ever known. “It is...a good place.” Goldleaf spoke slowly, haltingly. Her gaze moved around the room, briefly focusing on Breeze, then on the incense burners, on the kites and paper charms adorning the walls. “Perhaps it is...too good. People here are gentle and kind. A warrior like myself...I feel I’d do more harm than good here.” [/quote]
@MistyGold I've finished writing Goldleaf's lore! Final payment for this is 405,000t. Thank you!
PREVIEWS wrote:
Goldleaf honed her magical and martial skills as she trained, and later fought, alongside other warriors of the clan. There were many battles, for the Pearlcatchers’ ice palaces stood out on the frozen wasteland. Beneath the auroras, the lair shone like a beacon, commanding the attention of all.

Looking up at those shining towers, Goldleaf managed to feel some pride. And honor—she was now a valued protector of the clan!

A protector? Certainly. But valued? It never felt that way.

Too weak. The Pearlcatchers had been right after all. A shiver of self-loathing ran through Goldleaf. “Thank you for tending to me, Skydancer. What would you like in return? If my supplies are still serviceable, perhaps I could...”

She trailed off. Most of her supplies were gone, swept away by the sea. She spied her rapier leaning in the corner, and she stammered, “Or...maybe I could serve...”

“Serve? No!” The Skydancer shook her head. Goldleaf hunched down further. So, even this stranger could perceive her weakness—

“You are not weak.” The words came sharp and sudden, and so used was Goldleaf to that tone that she sat upright alertly. The Skydancer pulled the blankets over her wings, then went to stand in front of her head.

“Why don’t we start over? I am Arwen, Council Head of Dandelion Clan.”
"This clan is no place for me.”

Breeze blinked in astonishment. “What makes you say that?” she asked. Arwen had warned her that Goldleaf’s emotions were difficult to comprehend, that her wounds burned deep within her. Her soul had been hurt again and again; pain and anxiety were all she’d ever known.

“It is...a good place.” Goldleaf spoke slowly, haltingly. Her gaze moved around the room, briefly focusing on Breeze, then on the incense burners, on the kites and paper charms adorning the walls. “Perhaps it is...too good. People here are gentle and kind. A warrior like myself...I feel I’d do more harm than good here.”
@Disillusionist

may I be added to the pinglist for graphics?
@Disillusionist

may I be added to the pinglist for graphics?
Lasirx9.pngvjGMHRe.pngMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
@Astronomic Sure, thank you for your interest! ^^
@Astronomic Sure, thank you for your interest! ^^
@MistyGold Hello again! I haven't heard from you since I sent Goldleaf's lore. I assume you're satisfied with it and have already saved a copy somewhere, so just a heads-up, I'll be taking down the link this Sunday.
@MistyGold Hello again! I haven't heard from you since I sent Goldleaf's lore. I assume you're satisfied with it and have already saved a copy somewhere, so just a heads-up, I'll be taking down the link this Sunday.
@Disillusionist oh sorry I forgot to reply! I have a copy saved already and nothing needs to be changed. Thanks a lot again, it looks perfect! (now I just have to figure out the coding so I can display it on her bio^^)
@Disillusionist oh sorry I forgot to reply! I have a copy saved already and nothing needs to be changed. Thanks a lot again, it looks perfect! (now I just have to figure out the coding so I can display it on her bio^^)
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold No problem! I figured it was best to give you a heads-up in case you hadn't saved it yet (especially since it was quite long). Thanks for getting back to me!
@MistyGold No problem! I figured it was best to give you a heads-up in case you hadn't saved it yet (especially since it was quite long). Thanks for getting back to me!
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 656 657