Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 656 657
@Disillusionist
Hi! Welcome back!

Please ping me when you reopen! Love your work!
@Disillusionist
Hi! Welcome back!

Please ping me when you reopen! Love your work!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka [emoji=heart] Thank you, and it's good to see you again too! I've added you to the new pinglist. ^^
@Kipuka Thank you, and it's good to see you again too! I've added you to the new pinglist. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
I did the form.
Thank you
@Disillusionist
I did the form.
Thank you
ZPHN6ju.png
@EmpressSectonia Noted, thanks! See you next year~ [emoji=guardian laughing]
@EmpressSectonia Noted, thanks! See you next year~
@Dathomir @Kano3Shuuya @oreomilkshake @jellophish @Hideki @Wystaria @MasterMidnight @Harana @Catkinstarchild @ClearNoiz @Anda @Jeana @CrestaGamer @CupcakeCass @QuetzalQueen @altdd1112 @Equive Hi, everyone! As stated [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403/292#post_41756705]here[/url], I'm now sending out a reminder ping to those who haven't responded to the [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6636S5I8Ro0qQjcxLIBnpNcKpqMtwLKanwoakuoOHDfBzyw/viewform][b]queue update form[/b][/url]. From the previous post: [quote name="Disillusionist" date="2019-12-29 18:51:12" ]I'm now updating the pinglist/queue: If you'd like to continue receiving notifications, [b]please fill out [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6636S5I8Ro0qQjcxLIBnpNcKpqMtwLKanwoakuoOHDfBzyw/viewform][u]the form[/u][/url] or ping me here[/b].[list] [*] If you fill out the form/ping me to be added and your name is already on the pinglist, your place in the queue won't change. [*] If you're a new customer (your name isn't on the list yet), you'll be added to the end of the queue. [*] If you're pinged but don't respond (either to the form or here on the thread), you'll be removed from the list. You can also just ignore this post or let me know here if you want to be removed.[/list] ----- [size=2][b]Other Updates:[/b] • Per this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403/284#post_41077966]post[/url], discounts for affiliates, fifth orders, and birthdays have been updated. • [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230377]Proofreading[/url] is still PWYW, but now has a minimum fee of 500t. • Order forms have a new format that hopefully takes up less space. Please let me know if it's more difficult to copy; I can restore the old format if needed. • The shop now has a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230696]FAQ[/url]. • Examples for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230366]Lore[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230402]Other Graphics[/url] have been updated.[/size][/quote] Thank you! ^^
@Dathomir @Kano3Shuuya @oreomilkshake @jellophish @Hideki @Wystaria @MasterMidnight @Harana @Catkinstarchild @ClearNoiz @Anda @Jeana @CrestaGamer @CupcakeCass @QuetzalQueen @altdd1112 @Equive

Hi, everyone! As stated here, I'm now sending out a reminder ping to those who haven't responded to the queue update form. From the previous post:

Disillusionist wrote on 2019-12-29 18:51:12:
I'm now updating the pinglist/queue: If you'd like to continue receiving notifications, please fill out the form or ping me here.
  • If you fill out the form/ping me to be added and your name is already on the pinglist, your place in the queue won't change.
  • If you're a new customer (your name isn't on the list yet), you'll be added to the end of the queue.
  • If you're pinged but don't respond (either to the form or here on the thread), you'll be removed from the list. You can also just ignore this post or let me know here if you want to be removed.

Other Updates:
• Per this post, discounts for affiliates, fifth orders, and birthdays have been updated.

Proofreading is still PWYW, but now has a minimum fee of 500t.

• Order forms have a new format that hopefully takes up less space. Please let me know if it's more difficult to copy; I can restore the old format if needed.

• The shop now has a FAQ.

• Examples for Lore and Other Graphics have been updated.

Thank you! ^^
@HorrorFiend @After

Shop's open now, and you guys are the first two customers on the queue! ^^ As always, please submit your order form within the next 24 hours, or let me know if you'd rather be skipped for now. Thanks!

Own reference:
Now serving: HorrorFiend
Next customers: Kano3Shuuya Polyhymnia Blightwyrm
Kano3Shuuya Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons Hideki Wystaria Amehime felistopaz EmpressSectonia Tues Gimeurcookie Quintillion Kipuka alyblaith bunlux Myndris MistyGold Rowan00 Saeldryn Equive Subdued Milkbread myriadofstars littletoes101 Alpestris Hyperrectangle Koalacorgis / After HorrorFiend
@HorrorFiend @After

Shop's open now, and you guys are the first two customers on the queue! ^^ As always, please submit your order form within the next 24 hours, or let me know if you'd rather be skipped for now. Thanks!

Own reference:
Now serving: HorrorFiend
Next customers: Kano3Shuuya Polyhymnia Blightwyrm
Kano3Shuuya Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons Hideki Wystaria Amehime felistopaz EmpressSectonia Tues Gimeurcookie Quintillion Kipuka alyblaith bunlux Myndris MistyGold Rowan00 Saeldryn Equive Subdued Milkbread myriadofstars littletoes101 Alpestris Hyperrectangle Koalacorgis / After HorrorFiend
@HorrorFiend Good to see you again! Got it ^^
@HorrorFiend Good to see you again! Got it ^^
@Disillusionist ayy welcome back! much as i'd love some more lore, unfortunately i just don't have the available time/energy right now to set up any info, so i'll skip my turn. ^^;
@Disillusionist ayy welcome back! much as i'd love some more lore, unfortunately i just don't have the available time/energy right now to set up any info, so i'll skip my turn. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After No problem, and thank you for taking the time to inform me! Looking forward to working with you again in the future, and I hope you have a good weekend~ ^^
@After No problem, and thank you for taking the time to inform me! Looking forward to working with you again in the future, and I hope you have a good weekend~ ^^
@HorrorFiend Hi there! I've finished working on Blue Star's lore. Please send me 337,500t to complete your payment. Thanks!
Quote:
“What about Orchestra?”

Blue Star winced. “Are you crazy, Isabar? We won’t be able to shut her up once she gets started!”

“Yeah, that’s true.” Isabar’s grin faded as he leaned in. “We, uh, might have to resort to that anyway, you know.”

“You don’t need to remind me. Erm, can we get started? I feel like my head will explode.”

With Blue Star, the troupe couldn’t be entirely sure it was just a figure of speech. Isabar flipped backwards through the air, landing in a neat coil in the center of the meadow. The rest of the troupe gathered around.

Isabar flashed an ingratiating smile. He put on his best announcer voice and boomed, “Dragonesses and drakes, welcome to our newest show! We’re pleased to introduce our very own—our bright and shining—Blue Star, the One with a Thousand Dances!”
@HorrorFiend Hi there! I've finished working on Blue Star's lore. Please send me 337,500t to complete your payment. Thanks!
Quote:
“What about Orchestra?”

Blue Star winced. “Are you crazy, Isabar? We won’t be able to shut her up once she gets started!”

“Yeah, that’s true.” Isabar’s grin faded as he leaned in. “We, uh, might have to resort to that anyway, you know.”

“You don’t need to remind me. Erm, can we get started? I feel like my head will explode.”

With Blue Star, the troupe couldn’t be entirely sure it was just a figure of speech. Isabar flipped backwards through the air, landing in a neat coil in the center of the meadow. The rest of the troupe gathered around.

Isabar flashed an ingratiating smile. He put on his best announcer voice and boomed, “Dragonesses and drakes, welcome to our newest show! We’re pleased to introduce our very own—our bright and shining—Blue Star, the One with a Thousand Dances!”
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 656 657