Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 656 657
@Disillusionist
Payment has been sent.
It's looking really good already.
@Disillusionist
Payment has been sent.
It's looking really good already.
ZPHN6ju.png
@Disillusionist I really enjoyed reading the lore for Bellatrix, it was fantastic. Regarding the fates of Charlotte and Stephen... well let's just say they both survived. I always had planned for there story to end with them reunited in the Hidden Valley, very much alive and not reincarnated.[emoji=banescale winking size=1]
@Disillusionist
I really enjoyed reading the lore for Bellatrix, it was fantastic.
Regarding the fates of Charlotte and Stephen... well let's just say they both survived. I always had planned for there story to end with them reunited in the Hidden Valley, very much alive and not reincarnated.
ZPHN6ju.png
@EmpressSectonia Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it! Also glad that Charlotte's and Stephen's ambiguous fates in the story worked out for you. I'd noticed them in your lair, so I thought it best to leave it uncertain whether they'd died or not -- or at least show their last scene in a way that their survival could be plausibly explained later on. [emoji=guardian winking]
@EmpressSectonia Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it! Also glad that Charlotte's and Stephen's ambiguous fates in the story worked out for you. I'd noticed them in your lair, so I thought it best to leave it uncertain whether they'd died or not -- or at least show their last scene in a way that their survival could be plausibly explained later on.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Hello! It's Saeliras, unfortunately had to restart my lair but I would love to be readded to your pinglist again for more lore!
@Disillusionist

Hello! It's Saeliras, unfortunately had to restart my lair but I would love to be readded to your pinglist again for more lore!
@Saeldryn Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your lair, but I hope your new clan is doing well now. Thanks for letting me know; I'll update the pinglist with your new username. =)
@Saeldryn Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your lair, but I hope your new clan is doing well now. Thanks for letting me know; I'll update the pinglist with your new username. =)
[center][size=6][b][font=century gothic]Queue/Pinglist Update[/font][/b][/size][/center] Happy holidays, everyone! I'm now updating the pinglist/queue: If you'd like to continue receiving notifications, [b]please fill out the [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6636S5I8Ro0qQjcxLIBnpNcKpqMtwLKanwoakuoOHDfBzyw/viewform]form[/url] or ping me here[/b].[list] [*] If you fill out the form and your name is already on the pinglist, your place in the queue won't change. [*] If you're a new customer (your name isn't on the list yet), you'll be added to the end of the queue. [*] If you're pinged but fail to fill out the form, you'll be removed from the list. You can also just ignore the form or let me know here if you want to be removed.[/list] A reminder ping will be sent out again in January, before the shop reopens. Thank you, and see you soon! [emoji=guardian laughing] [columns][center][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6636S5I8Ro0qQjcxLIBnpNcKpqMtwLKanwoakuoOHDfBzyw/viewform][b][size=5]Form can be found [u]HERE[/u].[/size] You can also ping or PM me if you can't access it or have questions/concerns.[/b][/url] [size=2][size=1]@HorrorFiend @Dathomir @After @Kano3Shuuya @oreomilkshake @Polyhymnia @Blightwyrm @awaicu @Nickeldragons @jellophish @Hideki @Wystaria @MasterMidnight @KallyPaige @Harana @Amehime @felistopaz @Catkinstarchild @ClearNoiz @EmpressSectonia @Tues @Gimeurcookie @Anda @Jeana @Quintillion @Kipuka @CrestaGamer @alyblaith @bunlux @CupcakeCass @QuetzalQueen @Myndris @MistyGold @Rowan00 @Saeldryn @altdd1112 @Equive @Subdued @Milkbread[/size][/size][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][b]Other Updates:[/b] • Per this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403/284#post_41077966]post[/url], discounts for affiliates, fifth orders, and birthdays have been updated. • [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230377]Proofreading[/url] is still PWYW, but now has a minimum fee of 500t. • Order forms have a new format that hopefully takes up less space. Please let me know if it's more difficult to copy; I can restore the old format if needed. • The shop now has a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230696]FAQ[/url]. • Examples for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230366]Lore[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230402]Other Graphics[/url] have been updated. [color=transparent]_____________________________________________[/color][/columns]
Queue/Pinglist Update
Happy holidays, everyone! I'm now updating the pinglist/queue: If you'd like to continue receiving notifications, please fill out the form or ping me here.
  • If you fill out the form and your name is already on the pinglist, your place in the queue won't change.
  • If you're a new customer (your name isn't on the list yet), you'll be added to the end of the queue.
  • If you're pinged but fail to fill out the form, you'll be removed from the list. You can also just ignore the form or let me know here if you want to be removed.
A reminder ping will be sent out again in January, before the shop reopens. Thank you, and see you soon!
__ Other Updates:
• Per this post, discounts for affiliates, fifth orders, and birthdays have been updated.

Proofreading is still PWYW, but now has a minimum fee of 500t.

• Order forms have a new format that hopefully takes up less space. Please let me know if it's more difficult to copy; I can restore the old format if needed.

• The shop now has a FAQ.

• Examples for Lore and Other Graphics have been updated.
@Disillusionist

Hey, just popping into ask you to take me off the pinglust, as I'm leaving the game. Hope you have a lucrative lore writing career!

Oh, p.s.
Rivili is one of the only living Alete/Siebar now. :)
@Disillusionist

Hey, just popping into ask you to take me off the pinglust, as I'm leaving the game. Hope you have a lucrative lore writing career!

Oh, p.s.
Rivili is one of the only living Alete/Siebar now. :)
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige Thank you for your well-wishes and for letting me know! (on both counts -- Rilivi being the only surviving Alete/Siebar could be very interesting later on o.0 ) I was glad to get to know you here and I enjoyed writing for your characters. Best of luck with your endeavors, and if you ever come back, feel free to stop by and say hi! ^^

@HorrorFiend Noted, thank you! Looking forward to working with you again next year~ :D
@KallyPaige Thank you for your well-wishes and for letting me know! (on both counts -- Rilivi being the only surviving Alete/Siebar could be very interesting later on o.0 ) I was glad to get to know you here and I enjoyed writing for your characters. Best of luck with your endeavors, and if you ever come back, feel free to stop by and say hi! ^^

@HorrorFiend Noted, thank you! Looking forward to working with you again next year~ :D
Ayo, do you mind pinging me when you're open? Your lore is magnificent! Also I'd love to affiliate!
Ayo, do you mind pinging me when you're open? Your lore is magnificent! Also I'd love to affiliate!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101 Hi there, it's nice to meet you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Please remember to ping me next time, as I'm not subscribed to the thread and don't always check the last page~ Would you like to be pinged for Lore only, Other only, or all services? As for affiliations, which of your shops would you like to affiliate with mine? (I recommend reading the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230689]qualifications[/url] first, as I have some fairly strict requirements for shops to partner with.)
@littletoes101 Hi there, it's nice to meet you! Please remember to ping me next time, as I'm not subscribed to the thread and don't always check the last page~

Would you like to be pinged for Lore only, Other only, or all services? As for affiliations, which of your shops would you like to affiliate with mine? (I recommend reading the qualifications first, as I have some fairly strict requirements for shops to partner with.)
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 656 657