Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 656 657
@Disillusionist your breeding card for Death Is The Last Appointment is totally gorgeous! :D Just had to say!
@Disillusionist your breeding card for Death Is The Last Appointment is totally gorgeous! :D Just had to say!
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild About to pick up the payment now, thank you! I actually read Schalla's mom's lore a few days ago, and it was pretty impressive! I really liked how you managed to make her family come alive even with just a few glimpses, especially Boniface. And thanks so much for the compliment on the card -- I feel that Plague's supposed to be dark and kinda gritty, so I'm glad I could still make them look gorgeous. ^^

(Also, Dishonored, rofl! Haven't played the game, but I'm familiar with it. The one with all the whale oil~ XD)
@CatkinStarchild About to pick up the payment now, thank you! I actually read Schalla's mom's lore a few days ago, and it was pretty impressive! I really liked how you managed to make her family come alive even with just a few glimpses, especially Boniface. And thanks so much for the compliment on the card -- I feel that Plague's supposed to be dark and kinda gritty, so I'm glad I could still make them look gorgeous. ^^

(Also, Dishonored, rofl! Haven't played the game, but I'm familiar with it. The one with all the whale oil~ XD)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@CatkinStarchild Thanks for waiting; I've finished your lore. ^^ The remaining payment is [b]270,000t[/b]. Thank you! [quote=SCHALLA'S LORE]And then in an eye-blink, Bodhi was shaking her, calling her name, and the sun was shining through the windows. How much time had passed? Now she was back in the Tower. Her mother had left her here to learn magic from her aunt and uncle: Aine and Belenos, Binder and Healer of Hearts. After having been advised by Bodhi, they knew they had to handle this young one very carefully. Belenos worked with her first, letting her watch the Tower’s other dragons: “Look around them, Schalla. What do you see?” “Books. Tables. Walls.” She yawned. Belenos frowned a bit, but he was used to counseling and guiding. He repeated patiently: “What do you see around them?” On the day Schalla answered, “I see a web of light,” her uncle breathed a sigh of relief. Schalla was then questioned closely: What did she mean by “web”? As she described what she had seen, the siblings traded enigmatic looks, and then Aine murmured, “I’ll take it from here.”[/quote] [quote=ZEPHYR'S LORE]Zephyr explained, “Powerful Wind magic manifests in the members of my family as we grow older, in various ways: enhanced flight, for example, or being able to create storms.” It sounded absolutely amazing to Ray. But when he asked what abilities Zephyr had, a frown flitted over her face. “I don’t know,” she sighed; they hadn’t yet appeared. Ray realized it was a sore point for her, and so he tactfully changed the topic: “Maybe you just need more time. I have two sisters who are the most graceful dancers you’ll ever see — but when they were younger, it was all they could do to keep from getting tangled into knots!” “You have sisters?” Zephyr’s eyes came alight again. So Ray shared stories of his happy childhood, when he’d been a clumsy hatchling trailing after his sisters, dreaming of the day he could fly just like them. And traveling, seeing the world together... “Maybe that’s what you need: Travel more, get inspired enough so that your magic will appear!” [/quote]
@CatkinStarchild Thanks for waiting; I've finished your lore. ^^ The remaining payment is 270,000t. Thank you!
SCHALLA'S LORE wrote:
And then in an eye-blink, Bodhi was shaking her, calling her name, and the sun was shining through the windows. How much time had passed?

Now she was back in the Tower. Her mother had left her here to learn magic from her aunt and uncle: Aine and Belenos, Binder and Healer of Hearts.

After having been advised by Bodhi, they knew they had to handle this young one very carefully. Belenos worked with her first, letting her watch the Tower’s other dragons: “Look around them, Schalla. What do you see?”

“Books. Tables. Walls.” She yawned. Belenos frowned a bit, but he was used to counseling and guiding. He repeated patiently: “What do you see around them?”

On the day Schalla answered, “I see a web of light,” her uncle breathed a sigh of relief. Schalla was then questioned closely: What did she mean by “web”? As she described what she had seen, the siblings traded enigmatic looks, and then Aine murmured, “I’ll take it from here.”

ZEPHYR'S LORE wrote:
Zephyr explained, “Powerful Wind magic manifests in the members of my family as we grow older, in various ways: enhanced flight, for example, or being able to create storms.”

It sounded absolutely amazing to Ray. But when he asked what abilities Zephyr had, a frown flitted over her face. “I don’t know,” she sighed; they hadn’t yet appeared. Ray realized it was a sore point for her, and so he tactfully changed the topic: “Maybe you just need more time. I have two sisters who are the most graceful dancers you’ll ever see — but when they were younger, it was all they could do to keep from getting tangled into knots!”

“You have sisters?” Zephyr’s eyes came alight again. So Ray shared stories of his happy childhood, when he’d been a clumsy hatchling trailing after his sisters, dreaming of the day he could fly just like them. And traveling, seeing the world together... “Maybe that’s what you need: Travel more, get inspired enough so that your magic will appear!”
@Disillusionist
Can I be put on the perma pinglist for Lore?
@Disillusionist
Can I be put on the perma pinglist for Lore?
@Gimeurcookie Sure, will do. Thanks for your interest!
@Gimeurcookie Sure, will do. Thanks for your interest!
@Disillusionist could I pretty please be pinged for more breeding cards when you have slots/reopen?
@Disillusionist could I pretty please be pinged for more breeding cards when you have slots/reopen?
@Lirissea Sure. Do you only want a one-time ping for the next reopening, or would you rather be on the Permanent pinglist instead?
@Lirissea Sure. Do you only want a one-time ping for the next reopening, or would you rather be on the Permanent pinglist instead?
Quick Survey
@After @Asgeirr @awaicu @Cacogen @CatkinStarchild @ClearNoiz @DaDragon @Dawnn @EmpressSectonia @Espello @ExoticBacoe @felistopaz @Firedawn @jabby @KallyPaige @Kano3Shuuya @MahuruRaji @Maike @NickelDragons @nightwolf95 @NyxHeart @Polyhymnia @Razzmatazz1 @Saraceaser @Sebaschan @TheHawkArisen @Tues @Wolfkimmie @Ximena

Hi, everyone! The shop will reopen as scheduled on March 5 (most likely at night, FR time), but for now, I'd appreciate getting some feedback. This survey is optional, and you don't need to respond if you don't want to.

I've been putting referral links to my affiliates, but it looks like most of them are inactive now. I'm considering looking for more, but before I do that, I'd love to hear your take on this.
  1. Does it help if I have more affiliates to refer you to whenever the shop is closed?
  2. What shops/services would you like to be referred to? (e.g. lore, graphics, coding, art)
  3. (additional feedback, suggestions, etc. is welcome)

Thank you for your time, and I hope everyone's enjoying the festival so far. =)
Quick Survey
@After @Asgeirr @awaicu @Cacogen @CatkinStarchild @ClearNoiz @DaDragon @Dawnn @EmpressSectonia @Espello @ExoticBacoe @felistopaz @Firedawn @jabby @KallyPaige @Kano3Shuuya @MahuruRaji @Maike @NickelDragons @nightwolf95 @NyxHeart @Polyhymnia @Razzmatazz1 @Saraceaser @Sebaschan @TheHawkArisen @Tues @Wolfkimmie @Ximena

Hi, everyone! The shop will reopen as scheduled on March 5 (most likely at night, FR time), but for now, I'd appreciate getting some feedback. This survey is optional, and you don't need to respond if you don't want to.

I've been putting referral links to my affiliates, but it looks like most of them are inactive now. I'm considering looking for more, but before I do that, I'd love to hear your take on this.
  1. Does it help if I have more affiliates to refer you to whenever the shop is closed?
  2. What shops/services would you like to be referred to? (e.g. lore, graphics, coding, art)
  3. (additional feedback, suggestions, etc. is welcome)

Thank you for your time, and I hope everyone's enjoying the festival so far. =)
Permanent ping please? <3

It can help depending on prices/offering. It is hard to find shops doing what I wanted, I admit.

Graphics and coding especially- I'm still working on getting a hatchery set up and will likely always want to change things after a time so those are awesome to know about.

<3
Permanent ping please? <3

It can help depending on prices/offering. It is hard to find shops doing what I wanted, I admit.

Graphics and coding especially- I'm still working on getting a hatchery set up and will likely always want to change things after a time so those are awesome to know about.

<3
@Disillusionist

1. I think a plethora of affiliates is very handy, I can't speak for everyone but I know I frequently look at shop's affiliates. It's definitely handy.

2. Affiliates for lore and general writing shops would be nice, I often find it difficult to find writing shops in particular. And since I'm already familiar to the quality of your work, I would know the shops you refer are similar ^^

3. The only thing I can think of, maybe offer more anecdotal pieces? For dragons with established lore that just want little short stories written for them.

Um that's all I can think of at the moment, hope that helps a bit ^^

Side Note: Even if it's just an art shop not writing I'd love to affiliate with you once I re-open if you start looking again and are interested > v>
@Disillusionist

1. I think a plethora of affiliates is very handy, I can't speak for everyone but I know I frequently look at shop's affiliates. It's definitely handy.

2. Affiliates for lore and general writing shops would be nice, I often find it difficult to find writing shops in particular. And since I'm already familiar to the quality of your work, I would know the shops you refer are similar ^^

3. The only thing I can think of, maybe offer more anecdotal pieces? For dragons with established lore that just want little short stories written for them.

Um that's all I can think of at the moment, hope that helps a bit ^^

Side Note: Even if it's just an art shop not writing I'd love to affiliate with you once I re-open if you start looking again and are interested > v>
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 656 657