Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93
@skysailsequence
awh gosh, thank you so much! ;v; that's very kind of you to say!!
i'll get you added right away!! ♥
@skysailsequence
awh gosh, thank you so much! ;v; that's very kind of you to say!!
i'll get you added right away!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
Hey there! Can you add me to a pinglist for FRc slots!!
Hey there! Can you add me to a pinglist for FRc slots!!
@berceuse
hello there!
absolutely! i'll get you added right away; thank you! ^w^
@berceuse
hello there!
absolutely! i'll get you added right away; thank you! ^w^
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Thank you so much to the amazing art you did for my baby girl. Imma be sending SO MANY people your way!!
@Chuchuana

Thank you so much to the amazing art you did for my baby girl. Imma be sending SO MANY people your way!!
2ZDoHTE.png
@avariea
oh my goodness, thank you so much!! ;w; ♥
i always love having the opportunity to draw priya; she's so iconic and dressed so wonderfully!!
thank you again so much for your commission!! :D ♥
@avariea
oh my goodness, thank you so much!! ;w; ♥
i always love having the opportunity to draw priya; she's so iconic and dressed so wonderfully!!
thank you again so much for your commission!! :D ♥
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Hehe I’m already here bcz of Ava. Mind if I DM for a USD slot? [emoji=heart size=1]
@Chuchuana

Hehe I’m already here bcz of Ava. Mind if I DM for a USD slot?
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@eindride
oh, of course, thank you!! :D feel free to send one over whenever it's easiest for you; i'll keep an eye out, and i'm very much looking forward to working with you!
@eindride
oh, of course, thank you!! :D feel free to send one over whenever it's easiest for you; i'll keep an eye out, and i'm very much looking forward to working with you!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Hello! Would I be able to bribe you with a [item=boneyard tatters] or a [item=windbound plumage] in exchange for some anthro art? (Both items can be seen on the AH for proof)
@Chuchuana
Hello! Would I be able to bribe you with a Boneyard Tatters or a Windbound Plumage in exchange for some anthro art? (Both items can be seen on the AH for proof)
@byakko
hello there!
i could definitely do a piece for you for the windbound plumage!
feel free to pm me the details for your order whenever it's easiest for you~!
@byakko
hello there!
i could definitely do a piece for you for the windbound plumage!
feel free to pm me the details for your order whenever it's easiest for you~!
2P6JHiP.png
Aaaa chu you’re still active!!

It’s been a long time since I was on FR but apparently I made a note to myself to commission some art from you once I was back and the time has come!!

I’m going to send you a PM with deets now, check out the doodle you gifted me back in 2018 in my clan profile for a blast from the past haha.
Aaaa chu you’re still active!!

It’s been a long time since I was on FR but apparently I made a note to myself to commission some art from you once I was back and the time has come!!

I’m going to send you a PM with deets now, check out the doodle you gifted me back in 2018 in my clan profile for a blast from the past haha.
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93