Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 93
@Chuchuana

HHHHH tysm!^^ Ill try to work up enough treasure for when they open!
@Chuchuana

HHHHH tysm!^^ Ill try to work up enough treasure for when they open!
qO3o9mR.pngHNrePE5.pngkyVzsYk.pnglu2vXQ0.pngAwWjNBZ.pngPTVAf7u.pngtp1eAiM.png
TXY0RA0.png
@xxlionfernxx
no problem!! :D i look forward to it! ♥
@xxlionfernxx
no problem!! :D i look forward to it! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
Hi! I was wondering if I could possibly bribe you for a signature (of him: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18031935) with this uma as payment?

if not I understand, thanks! ;v;
Hi! I was wondering if I could possibly bribe you for a signature (of him: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18031935) with this uma as payment?

if not I understand, thanks! ;v;
RKsoJ3A.png
@exaltiora
ohhh my goodness, he's so pretty...
i could definitely do a signature of him for you for the accent!!
feel free to post/pm me with any additional details (e.g. lore/personality notes, if you have any details in mind you'd like, etc)!
@exaltiora
ohhh my goodness, he's so pretty...
i could definitely do a signature of him for you for the accent!!
feel free to post/pm me with any additional details (e.g. lore/personality notes, if you have any details in mind you'd like, etc)!
2P6JHiP.png
Hello! Could i snag a slot for a signature for USD? ^^
Hello! Could i snag a slot for a signature for USD? ^^
beastclantop.png
@hnai
hello there! :D
you most certainly can!
feel free to send the details over whenever it's easiest for you; a slot will be reserved for you in the meantime!
@hnai
hello there! :D
you most certainly can!
feel free to send the details over whenever it's easiest for you; a slot will be reserved for you in the meantime!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Hello id like to inquire if your shop is open or not? If so id like to ask if you are available for a full body and a sig commision.
@Chuchuana

Hello id like to inquire if your shop is open or not? If so id like to ask if you are available for a full body and a sig commision.
2ZDoHTE.png
@avariea
hello there!
my art shop is currently open for usd orders, but i do have a fullbody ych up for auction if that's something that would interest you~!
@avariea
hello there!
my art shop is currently open for usd orders, but i do have a fullbody ych up for auction if that's something that would interest you~!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Im looking at a USD commision for both. If possible may I pm you to protect my information?
@Chuchuana

Im looking at a USD commision for both. If possible may I pm you to protect my information?
2ZDoHTE.png
@avariea
absolutely!! feel free to pm me the details whenever it's most convenient for you; i'll keep an eye out for it! :D in the meantime, i've reserved a slot for you!
@avariea
absolutely!! feel free to pm me the details whenever it's most convenient for you; i'll keep an eye out for it! :D in the meantime, i've reserved a slot for you!
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 93