Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Want a Fake Achievement? [PWYW] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@Firedawn Hey~ I'm gonna order one! :) Title: Lovelorn Lovebird Image: A Black Masked Lovebird! [item=Black Masked Lovebird] Description: You finally have a real crush, and now he's stolen your heart unknowingly. But you don't know if he likes you back, and you're trapped in your own feelings. Well done. Points: 0 Earned on: Since 2015 Please let me know if theres too many words in the description! :)
@Firedawn
Hey~ I'm gonna order one! :)

Title: Lovelorn Lovebird
Image: A Black Masked Lovebird!
Black Masked Lovebird
Description: You finally have a real crush, and now he's stolen your heart unknowingly. But you don't know if he likes you back, and you're trapped in your own feelings. Well done.
Earned on: Since 2015

Please let me know if theres too many words in the description! :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@Firedawn Title: Birds Galore Image: [item=wildwood owlet] Description: They're multiplying, send help. Points: ∞ Earned on: Everyday Title: Potty Mouth Wizard Image: [item=glass knife] Description: Congrats, you started blood magic. Points: 17.6 Earned on: May 13 Would 20kt be alright for these two? :0c
@Firedawn

Title: Birds Galore
Image: Wildwood Owlet
Description: They're multiplying, send help.
Earned on: Everyday

Title: Potty Mouth Wizard
Image: Glass Knife
Description: Congrats, you started blood magic.
Earned on: May 13

Would 20kt be alright for these two? :0c
e1d8bb4b6ea03dbd3c196f617ffeb164-dccsw0q.png
Title: Realuity RP Squad
Image: insert random image of coyle/pearl here
Description: Respecc Coyearl or perish, fool.
Earned on: island
(Splatoon 2 Pearl. THAT Pearl.)
@Firedawn
Title: Realuity RP Squad
Image: insert random image of coyle/pearl here
Description: Respecc Coyearl or perish, fool.
Earned on: island
(Splatoon 2 Pearl. THAT Pearl.)
@Firedawn
@Firedawn

Please let me know if you ever return!! I love these :)
@Firedawn

Please let me know if you ever return!! I love these :)
syx6Ls4.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif quYH8Rl.png 2e1vqdf.jpgdUDKJhu.png
Do you still make these/have an opening?
Do you still make these/have an opening?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo3_250.png
@Firedawn

Do you still make these? If you do, I’d love to order.
@Firedawn

Do you still make these? If you do, I’d love to order.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@Firedawn I hope you know Detroit becomes human because if you still do these I would love one! Does 20kt sound good? Any ways dis is what I want So the title I would like is: STOP SHOWING EMPITHY!!! And the definition would be: Connor, STOP SHOWING EMPITHY CONNOR!!! And I want a close up on connors face shown below, [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SDqeFQKOyrM/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] And the eye apperal Saucer Stare? I would really be thankful if you did this
@Firedawn
I hope you know Detroit becomes human because if you still do these I would love one! Does 20kt sound good?
Any ways dis is what I want
So the title I would like is: STOP SHOWING EMPITHY!!!
And the definition would be: Connor, STOP SHOWING EMPITHY CONNOR!!!
And I want a close up on connors face shown below,
maxresdefault.jpg
And the eye apperal Saucer Stare?
I would really be thankful if you did this
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
@Firedawn Title:Congrats! You're a Horrible Person Image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45430399][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/454304/45430399p.png[/img][/url] Description: Now that you have been such a @$!&%# to NorthernLiights, you can now live out the rest of your days with the over whelming guilt. Good job. Points:You don't get any Earned on: Sep 30, 2018 Don't mind me beating myself up over something rude I did a while ago. Also, would a fabulous ridgeback hatchling be a decent pay?
@Firedawn
Title:Congrats! You're a Horrible Person
Image:45430399p.png
Description: Now that you have been such a @$!&%# to NorthernLiights, you can now live out the rest of your days with the over whelming guilt. Good job.
Earned on: Sep 30, 2018

Don't mind me beating myself up over something rude I did a while ago. Also, would a fabulous ridgeback hatchling be a decent pay?
Dinoclaire101.png
@Firedawn Title: The Phoenix Flight Image:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/26205.png[/img] Description: Welcome to the Phoenix Flight! AHH HELP THE SHADES EATING MY LEGS Points: ummmm... Earned on: A potato. I'll give you 1,000 Treasure.
@Firedawn
Title: The Phoenix Flight
Image:26205.png
Description: Welcome to the Phoenix Flight! AHH HELP THE SHADES EATING MY LEGS
Earned on: A potato.

I'll give you 1,000 Treasure.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@firedawn Title: WHAT HAVE I DONE FR Image: [item=potato onion] potato onion Description: Fused an onion and a potato. WHAT EVEN Points: PoTaToNiOn Earned on: mistakes were made
@firedawn
Title: WHAT HAVE I DONE
FR Image:
Potato Onion
potato onion
Description:
Fused an onion and a potato. WHAT EVEN
Earned on: mistakes were made
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70