Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | From the Shadows Headshots
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51
@Arkenrall

Of course, that sounds awesome! So long answer incoming

I had pictured that he was able to purge the rot back and recover a bit from the tiff with the Ghoul, but he would have faint lines where the rot had flowed through his veins, similar to lightening strike scars. There would be a couple places on one of his forearms, between the accent armor and the infectionist armband where his muscle tone is lacking from the encounter-- like the rot had melted the muscle from the bone. Not obvious from far away as the wounds are no longer large, and his skin has returned to its normal color, but noticeable up close.

Thank you for reading and arting Ichorclaw :) if you'd like, he has a bit more written about him between Mina's and Klebsiella's pages. The conclusion of the Ghoul arc is in the latter page. There are also descriptions of his accent. My accent headcanon for him is that his scales from the neck down are hardened like an insect carapace from his Necromancer Trials; the spines along his back are elongated scales opposed to decor. His head and feet have the light armor depicted in the accent. Hope that makes sense and sorry for the lore-ramble. I am prone to them haha

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I've really enjoyed seeing your art!
@Arkenrall

Of course, that sounds awesome! So long answer incoming

I had pictured that he was able to purge the rot back and recover a bit from the tiff with the Ghoul, but he would have faint lines where the rot had flowed through his veins, similar to lightening strike scars. There would be a couple places on one of his forearms, between the accent armor and the infectionist armband where his muscle tone is lacking from the encounter-- like the rot had melted the muscle from the bone. Not obvious from far away as the wounds are no longer large, and his skin has returned to its normal color, but noticeable up close.

Thank you for reading and arting Ichorclaw :) if you'd like, he has a bit more written about him between Mina's and Klebsiella's pages. The conclusion of the Ghoul arc is in the latter page. There are also descriptions of his accent. My accent headcanon for him is that his scales from the neck down are hardened like an insect carapace from his Necromancer Trials; the spines along his back are elongated scales opposed to decor. His head and feet have the light armor depicted in the accent. Hope that makes sense and sorry for the lore-ramble. I am prone to them haha

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I've really enjoyed seeing your art!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
[center]@Araucaria Your commission list has gotten shorter since I last checked so if you want to now I am going to give my commission. I would like a monochrome of my girl here, but the accent color to be the blue flames of her candles if that is okay. She is a pirate dragon. If you could I would like the blue candles to gleam off the cutlass. Here is the girl!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47971556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479716/47971556_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Araucaria

Your commission list has gotten shorter since I last checked so if you want to now I am going to give my commission. I would like a monochrome of my girl here, but the accent color to be the blue flames of her candles if that is okay. She is a pirate dragon. If you could I would like the blue candles to gleam off the cutlass. Here is the girl!!

47971556_350.png
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@Arkenrall pinglist please?
@Arkenrall pinglist please?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@FieryWave
I'm really sorry for the late response! I'm afraid I won't be able to take more commissions for a while, as my holidays have turned out to be shorter than I originally expected u.u
If you'd like to, I can add you to the pinglist for whenever I get more free time

That said, that is one gorgeous pirate, her outfit compliments her genes and accent perfectly!
@FieryWave
I'm really sorry for the late response! I'm afraid I won't be able to take more commissions for a while, as my holidays have turned out to be shorter than I originally expected u.u
If you'd like to, I can add you to the pinglist for whenever I get more free time

That said, that is one gorgeous pirate, her outfit compliments her genes and accent perfectly!
@TheCell Finished! Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ysczjVG.png[/img] [url=https://imgur.com/yTowTIJ]Link to Full Version[/url] Would be 150g/kt @/all, sorry for the delay! @Embyrs Yours is next~ Would you like to have the creature's eyes give off some orange light? I'm not used to drawing in that style in particular, but I'll do my best ^.^ @foreboding Would you like to leave your commission now? I'll be able to start with it once I've finished my current one~
@TheCell
Finished! Hope you like it!
ysczjVG.png

Link to Full Version

Would be 150g/kt

@/all, sorry for the delay!

@Embyrs
Yours is next~ Would you like to have the creature's eyes give off some orange light?
I'm not used to drawing in that style in particular, but I'll do my best ^.^

@foreboding
Would you like to leave your commission now? I'll be able to start with it once I've finished my current one~
@arkenrall
Yes please!
You can consider him like a werewolf/dragon if that makes drawing him any easier.
Thanks for drawing him even when he’s not your usual style ^^
@arkenrall
Yes please!
You can consider him like a werewolf/dragon if that makes drawing him any easier.
Thanks for drawing him even when he’s not your usual style ^^
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Arkenrall

I am already on the pinglist, when you have more time do ping me please. I am more than willing to wait. :)
@Arkenrall

I am already on the pinglist, when you have more time do ping me please. I am more than willing to wait. :)
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@Arkenrall

your art is so amazing! can I be added to the ping list please?
@Arkenrall

your art is so amazing! can I be added to the ping list please?
AaspQAD.png A
R
T
Aaron | potatho not potato! | social anxiety/nd pls be patient

12Why don’t pirates take a bath before they walk the plank?12
They just wash up on shore.

wishlist
0DsqgCu.png
@Arkenrall

Holy cow, it's amazing! I love how you draw murderpups! The way you drew the accent is perfect too @_@ that's exactly what I was picturing in my head for it. Thank you so much!
@Arkenrall

Holy cow, it's amazing! I love how you draw murderpups! The way you drew the accent is perfect too @_@ that's exactly what I was picturing in my head for it. Thank you so much!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Do you have a pinglist :? I would like a drawing but im trying to save some money for now adjffhfhdjd
Do you have a pinglist :? I would like a drawing but im trying to save some money for now adjffhfhdjd
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51