Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Breeding Cards, Banners, and More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Silif

Hello! Could I please get a textured banner for my lore shop? It's called "Canis' Lore Shop"
I would like ultramarine and radioactive for the colours (for a clearer look at them, you can use the scrying workshop's previews for the colours), century gothic for the font, a runic sort of texture, bold edges and a torn-page-ish shape (scroll, maybe? not too sure).
(for the "runic" texture, it could be similar to this, maybe?)
@Silif

Hello! Could I please get a textured banner for my lore shop? It's called "Canis' Lore Shop"
I would like ultramarine and radioactive for the colours (for a clearer look at them, you can use the scrying workshop's previews for the colours), century gothic for the font, a runic sort of texture, bold edges and a torn-page-ish shape (scroll, maybe? not too sure).
(for the "runic" texture, it could be similar to this, maybe?)
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@canisVirus

I can probably make something that'll work - but shape-wise, the textured banners only come in geometric 2-D shapes; putting the banner over a scroll shape would require more layering and model-texturing, which I'm not super familiar with D:
@canisVirus

I can probably make something that'll work - but shape-wise, the textured banners only come in geometric 2-D shapes; putting the banner over a scroll shape would require more layering and model-texturing, which I'm not super familiar with D:
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@Silif

Alright, then you can make it look sort of like a tattered page rather than a scroll with little torn looking bits around the edges instead :> I'm pretty flexible with my preference.
@Silif

Alright, then you can make it look sort of like a tattered page rather than a scroll with little torn looking bits around the edges instead :> I'm pretty flexible with my preference.
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@canisVirus Okay! So it'll be 20kt, then-

For the colors, which would you like the font to be? Also, do you want the two of them in a slight gradient in the background? Which would you like to be the more dominant color?
@canisVirus Okay! So it'll be 20kt, then-

For the colors, which would you like the font to be? Also, do you want the two of them in a slight gradient in the background? Which would you like to be the more dominant color?
@Silif

Alright!

I'd like radioactive for the font, ultramarine to be dominant with radioactive as more of an accent (so no gradient is needed imo).
@Silif

Alright!

I'd like radioactive for the font, ultramarine to be dominant with radioactive as more of an accent (so no gradient is needed imo).
@canisVirus you bet! i'll collect payment when it's all finished :D
@canisVirus you bet! i'll collect payment when it's all finished :D
@Silif

Alright, you've got yourself a deal! :D
@Silif

Alright, you've got yourself a deal! :D
@canisVirus your banner is all done! Hope it's what you were looking for! [img]http://i.imgur.com/jdJ6L1q.png[/img] [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/jdJ6L1q.png[/img][/code]
@canisVirus your banner is all done! Hope it's what you were looking for!

jdJ6L1q.png
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jdJ6L1q.png[/img]
@Silif

It's adorable ; 0 ; Me likey
Let me know the price again to make sure I don't mess anything up aah
@Silif

It's adorable ; 0 ; Me likey
Let me know the price again to make sure I don't mess anything up aah
@CanisVirus So glad you like it :) It'll be 20kt, since it's got additional layering on top of special texturing :)
@CanisVirus So glad you like it :) It'll be 20kt, since it's got additional layering on top of special texturing :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7