Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Breeding Cards, Banners, and More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Silif
It's perfect!!! Cx ill send it on over!!
@Silif
It's perfect!!! Cx ill send it on over!!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod Glad you like it! :) You can send me payment via PM :D
@Zonemod Glad you like it! :) You can send me payment via PM :D
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@laninas Okay! Here you go! Your total will be 15kt :) Forum size: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Oc0XiLO.png[/img] Signature version: [img]http://i.imgur.com/tJHIshU.png[/img]
@laninas Okay! Here you go! Your total will be 15kt :)

Forum size:

Oc0XiLO.png

Signature version:
tJHIshU.png

@Silif

I love it! I'll send over payment :D
@Silif

I love it! I'll send over payment :D
XeQIpmN.png
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@Silif

Hello, me again! Could i get a button please? I would like to have one to put in my hatchlings bio's! I would like same color, font and all. I had one question though, will the words Cornflower Hatchery fit on it?
@Silif

Hello, me again! Could i get a button please? I would like to have one to put in my hatchlings bio's! I would like same color, font and all. I had one question though, will the words Cornflower Hatchery fit on it?
XeQIpmN.png
@laninas

Hmmmmm.... I think it'll fit. IT would hang off slightly for sure, like the ones in my signature. Like before, I'll try a couple different sizes and whatnot until we find one that works for you! Would you like the gradient background from your banner?
@laninas

Hmmmmm.... I think it'll fit. IT would hang off slightly for sure, like the ones in my signature. Like before, I'll try a couple different sizes and whatnot until we find one that works for you! Would you like the gradient background from your banner?
@laninas

@laninas

@Silif

Sounds good :) yes please
@Silif

Sounds good :) yes please
XeQIpmN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7