Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
@Ranohara
Your commission is done! You can hear it from this link. If there's anything major you dislike I can try to fix it up. If you're happy with it, send over the second half of the payment and I'll PM you the .wav file.
@Ranohara
Your commission is done! You can hear it from this link. If there's anything major you dislike I can try to fix it up. If you're happy with it, send over the second half of the payment and I'll PM you the .wav file.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@EchoFlower @kiiouex @artangcls @blauw @raiccoon @CCrow @DrZiegler @zaphyrae
Since Ranohara's commission is basically done, I've got an open slot again~

(Ranohara, would you like to stay on the pinglist or should I take you off?)
@EchoFlower @kiiouex @artangcls @blauw @raiccoon @CCrow @DrZiegler @zaphyrae
Since Ranohara's commission is basically done, I've got an open slot again~

(Ranohara, would you like to stay on the pinglist or should I take you off?)
968.png
@TheNightDancer - oh my goodness, this came out amazing!!! Words can't even describe how much I love this <3 The music is soft and light, it almost sounds like its speaking of the sunlight dappling through the leaves in a forest? It's so beautiful and soothing, I'm probably gonna listen to this on repeat when I draw for like months xD Thank you so much for composing this for me, sending over the other half of the payment now! c:

And yes please, at least for now. I'd like to come back and commission you someday when I have another idea (and when I'm not broke) if that's alright with you, but I need to save up some serious treasure again before I can do that OTL I effectively cleared out my savings here with art and music ^^; I'll have you bookmarked though! c:
@TheNightDancer - oh my goodness, this came out amazing!!! Words can't even describe how much I love this <3 The music is soft and light, it almost sounds like its speaking of the sunlight dappling through the leaves in a forest? It's so beautiful and soothing, I'm probably gonna listen to this on repeat when I draw for like months xD Thank you so much for composing this for me, sending over the other half of the payment now! c:

And yes please, at least for now. I'd like to come back and commission you someday when I have another idea (and when I'm not broke) if that's alright with you, but I need to save up some serious treasure again before I can do that OTL I effectively cleared out my savings here with art and music ^^; I'll have you bookmarked though! c:
@TheNightDancer Ah, I'd like to claim a spot :D Sorry I'm not super familiar with musical terms, but I'm really happy to leave a lot up to you!

COMMISSION
Username: kiiouex
What the commission is for/about: I'd like a song for my clan, Tidelight! They're based by the ocean, and basically manage a magical bonfire to kind of act as a lighthouse, to guide in dragons lost at sea. They're a little bit aloof any mystical, and they live a scavenging kind of lifestyle, collecting shells and trinkets. They help travelers, but they always send them on.
Payment: I'd like to pay with a Skink gene, if you still need one :)
Approximate length: 1:20 ?
Mood: I guess what I have in mind is a kind of dark water, flickering light kind of feeling? Kind of soft and dark? I'm not good at articulating this kind of thing ^^;
Other Notes: I'll leave this to you, I've really loved the other pieces you've posted.
Want to see WIPs? That would be cool! ^o^
If you're on the pinglist, do you wish to stay on after ordering or not? I'd like to stay on :)

Let me know if that's not enough to work from, and I'll try to express it better for you ^^;
@TheNightDancer Ah, I'd like to claim a spot :D Sorry I'm not super familiar with musical terms, but I'm really happy to leave a lot up to you!

COMMISSION
Username: kiiouex
What the commission is for/about: I'd like a song for my clan, Tidelight! They're based by the ocean, and basically manage a magical bonfire to kind of act as a lighthouse, to guide in dragons lost at sea. They're a little bit aloof any mystical, and they live a scavenging kind of lifestyle, collecting shells and trinkets. They help travelers, but they always send them on.
Payment: I'd like to pay with a Skink gene, if you still need one :)
Approximate length: 1:20 ?
Mood: I guess what I have in mind is a kind of dark water, flickering light kind of feeling? Kind of soft and dark? I'm not good at articulating this kind of thing ^^;
Other Notes: I'll leave this to you, I've really loved the other pieces you've posted.
Want to see WIPs? That would be cool! ^o^
If you're on the pinglist, do you wish to stay on after ordering or not? I'd like to stay on :)

Let me know if that's not enough to work from, and I'll try to express it better for you ^^;
FR Time +19 - Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on the other side of the world!
@kiiouex
I always need Skink/Spinner/Spiral scrolls. XD

If it's alright with you, I'd like to keep the shop open for orders overnight though. The shop isn't entierly first come first serve so I'd like to let the people on the pinglist who might be in a different time zone have a chance, since I might close temporarily after this order or slow down by a lot, since school will be starting up again and a lot of projects/assignments' due dates will be coming up.
Of course, if nobody else orders, I'd be happy to take on your order. c:
@kiiouex
I always need Skink/Spinner/Spiral scrolls. XD

If it's alright with you, I'd like to keep the shop open for orders overnight though. The shop isn't entierly first come first serve so I'd like to let the people on the pinglist who might be in a different time zone have a chance, since I might close temporarily after this order or slow down by a lot, since school will be starting up again and a lot of projects/assignments' due dates will be coming up.
Of course, if nobody else orders, I'd be happy to take on your order. c:
968.png
@TheNightDancer Yeah, no worries :) Maybe you could look into doing a waitlist instead of a pinglist? Though I guess it still comes down to what you feel inspired for haha
@TheNightDancer Yeah, no worries :) Maybe you could look into doing a waitlist instead of a pinglist? Though I guess it still comes down to what you feel inspired for haha
FR Time +19 - Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on the other side of the world!
@kiiouex
I've tried to run shops (not music shops but similar types) before, but having too many slots or a waitlist has always led to me being unable to keep up and having to shut down without much notice. I'm trying not to pressure myself this time around and learn from my mistakes so that this shop'll be sticking around.
@kiiouex
I've tried to run shops (not music shops but similar types) before, but having too many slots or a waitlist has always led to me being unable to keep up and having to shut down without much notice. I'm trying not to pressure myself this time around and learn from my mistakes so that this shop'll be sticking around.
968.png
Bump ~
Bump ~
968.png
@TheNightDancer

COMMISSION
Username: Reili
What the commission is for/about: For this kid. (Extra image here.)He is happy, sunshine-like and generally cheerful and upbeat, its difficult to get him down, and just thinking about him makes me feel really warm. He acts childish most of the time and loves sweets and soft toys, but he's known for snapping into something much more psychotic and sinister if he or the one person he loves is threatened.

Payment: Starting payment of 200kt. I will also tip after receiving and listening to the piece. If I really like it, I can guarantee a huge tip (possibly exceeding original payment) because this is my ultimate favorite OC.

Approximate length: Feel free to make it as long or as short as you like, but I'd like it to be at a minimum one minute in length.

Mood:Upbeat, cheerful, perhaps with a portion of darker undertones if possible.

Other Notes: I'd prefer to not have too much of strings in the piece, and I prefer woodwinds/piano/clearer sounding instruments if what I'm saying makes sense.

Want to see WIPs?Only if convenient.

If you're on the pinglist, do you wish to stay on after ordering or not? I'm not on the pinglist ^^
@TheNightDancer

COMMISSION
Username: Reili
What the commission is for/about: For this kid. (Extra image here.)He is happy, sunshine-like and generally cheerful and upbeat, its difficult to get him down, and just thinking about him makes me feel really warm. He acts childish most of the time and loves sweets and soft toys, but he's known for snapping into something much more psychotic and sinister if he or the one person he loves is threatened.

Payment: Starting payment of 200kt. I will also tip after receiving and listening to the piece. If I really like it, I can guarantee a huge tip (possibly exceeding original payment) because this is my ultimate favorite OC.

Approximate length: Feel free to make it as long or as short as you like, but I'd like it to be at a minimum one minute in length.

Mood:Upbeat, cheerful, perhaps with a portion of darker undertones if possible.

Other Notes: I'd prefer to not have too much of strings in the piece, and I prefer woodwinds/piano/clearer sounding instruments if what I'm saying makes sense.

Want to see WIPs?Only if convenient.

If you're on the pinglist, do you wish to stay on after ordering or not? I'm not on the pinglist ^^
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@zaphrae
Ping me when you've finished the form, I need to choose which order I'll do. c:
@zaphrae
Ping me when you've finished the form, I need to choose which order I'll do. c:
968.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49