Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@SunDragon
I have a very early stage WIP - I'm not sure if the mood so far is really what you want, so I figured I'd check in before proceeding.
@SunDragon
I have a very early stage WIP - I'm not sure if the mood so far is really what you want, so I figured I'd check in before proceeding.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer add me to the pinglist!!
@TheNightDancer add me to the pinglist!!
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
Haha, mafia playing with a banner = advertising. XD
I'll add you to the pinglist!
@raiccoon
Haha, mafia playing with a banner = advertising. XD
I'll add you to the pinglist!
968.png
@TheNightDancer yep!! Worked for me too lol
@TheNightDancer yep!! Worked for me too lol
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@TheNightDancer
That sounds good so far :) please proceed.
@TheNightDancer
That sounds good so far :) please proceed.
ECNdq9d.png
@CCrow
Okay, well... I'm not really satisfied with the quality of the commission but I honestly don't think I can work on it anymore. You can hear it here, and I'll send you a .wav file through PM rightaway. You don't have to send the second half of the payment because I don't think the quality of the work is up to par with what I want to sell. Sorry about the commission.
I think I'll be closing the fragments section, at least for now. There's a reason I didn't finish some of these songs. ;-;

@SunDragon
Alright, thanks! I'll try to send you more WIPs along the way. ^^
@CCrow
Okay, well... I'm not really satisfied with the quality of the commission but I honestly don't think I can work on it anymore. You can hear it here, and I'll send you a .wav file through PM rightaway. You don't have to send the second half of the payment because I don't think the quality of the work is up to par with what I want to sell. Sorry about the commission.
I think I'll be closing the fragments section, at least for now. There's a reason I didn't finish some of these songs. ;-;

@SunDragon
Alright, thanks! I'll try to send you more WIPs along the way. ^^
968.png
@SunDragon
I finished a bit more of your commission. You can give a listen from the same link (linked on the your slot on the first post) and tell me if it's alright since I'm not going to work on it anymore tonight. c:
@SunDragon
I finished a bit more of your commission. You can give a listen from the same link (linked on the your slot on the first post) and tell me if it's alright since I'm not going to work on it anymore tonight. c:
968.png
@TheNightDancer
Ooooo, its sounding really good now! I like it so far!
@TheNightDancer
Ooooo, its sounding really good now! I like it so far!
ECNdq9d.png
@TheNightDancer
I think it turned out great! No worries about working on it more ^^ I'll send over the rest of the payment even if you're not satisfied with it. Besides, even if I didn't like it (though I love it) I would pay you since you put time and effort into it, which means a lot to me. Thank you for doing this piece for me! I'll definitely use it :)

I can't for the life of me see why you're not happy with it ;)
@TheNightDancer
I think it turned out great! No worries about working on it more ^^ I'll send over the rest of the payment even if you're not satisfied with it. Besides, even if I didn't like it (though I love it) I would pay you since you put time and effort into it, which means a lot to me. Thank you for doing this piece for me! I'll definitely use it :)

I can't for the life of me see why you're not happy with it ;)
@TheNightDancer

Could you add me to your ping list please?
@TheNightDancer

Could you add me to your ping list please?
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49