Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
it's lovely to see you're still out and about doing music comms! here's a bump!

(also LOL... irt your broadcast message, I literally just came back from a long asf break too)
it's lovely to see you're still out and about doing music comms! here's a bump!

(also LOL... irt your broadcast message, I literally just came back from a long asf break too)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum Ah thank you! It's really nice to see you around too since you're the one who initially inspired me to do all this. I hope you're doing well with everything, whether it be musically and on FR or not!
(I'm basically just... on and off soft hiatuses on FR at this point lmao)
@Kaelum Ah thank you! It's really nice to see you around too since you're the one who initially inspired me to do all this. I hope you're doing well with everything, whether it be musically and on FR or not!
(I'm basically just... on and off soft hiatuses on FR at this point lmao)
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
KHSDGKLJLKH OH YOU ARE SO SWEET...............
this made me very worm on the inside thank you so much :')))) <3333333
hmu on Discord some time if you want.... Marcuss#0310....
KHSDGKLJLKH OH YOU ARE SO SWEET...............
this made me very worm on the inside thank you so much :')))) <3333333
hmu on Discord some time if you want.... Marcuss#0310....
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@TheNightDancer hi hello!! I was just wondering, do you have plans to ever sell dragons with music already pre-made? similar to how people sell dragons with gijinkas :o
@TheNightDancer hi hello!! I was just wondering, do you have plans to ever sell dragons with music already pre-made? similar to how people sell dragons with gijinkas :o
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@thenightdancer i'd like to join the pinglist please! also, could i ask how comfortable you are with more rock-like/intense music? (honestly i have no idea how to put it into words exactly but like a video game boss track you feel me)
@thenightdancer i'd like to join the pinglist please! also, could i ask how comfortable you are with more rock-like/intense music? (honestly i have no idea how to put it into words exactly but like a video game boss track you feel me)
@Silene
I do, I have a link to a separate thread for them on the first page that you can sub/ping-list to. It's not really active right now since I usually sell music that I write as breaks in between commissions or such, and I don't have anything at the moment, but I probably will sell some more dragons sometime in the future!

@remnio
Adding you! Hmm... I don't think I have the most experience with it, but I'd definitely be interested in trying it out!
@Silene
I do, I have a link to a separate thread for them on the first page that you can sub/ping-list to. It's not really active right now since I usually sell music that I write as breaks in between commissions or such, and I don't have anything at the moment, but I probably will sell some more dragons sometime in the future!

@remnio
Adding you! Hmm... I don't think I have the most experience with it, but I'd definitely be interested in trying it out!
968.png
@TheNightDancer
Just a quick pop in to see how things are going!
I don't know much about writing music I'll admit, but I would like to know how it's coming along.
@TheNightDancer
Just a quick pop in to see how things are going!
I don't know much about writing music I'll admit, but I would like to know how it's coming along.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart
I've got a WIP for you! (for marketplace theme)
Let me know if it fits what you're looking for, and if so, I should hopefully be able to finish it tmrw!
@SylphOfHeart
I've got a WIP for you! (for marketplace theme)
Let me know if it fits what you're looking for, and if so, I should hopefully be able to finish it tmrw!
968.png
@TheNightDancer
It sounds great! And perfect for what I'm looking for.
@TheNightDancer
It sounds great! And perfect for what I'm looking for.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49