Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@neorainbow @Ranohara
I think I will be doing neorainbow's commission. Please send the first half the the payment through PM or CR and I'll start working on it.
Since you expressed interest, I'll put you on the pinglist, Ranohara.
@EchoFlower
Haha, I'm tempted to finish some off and keep 'em for myself, but I'm a bit lazy. XD That's the main reason for the Fragments section, motivation in the form of dragon cash. :P
I'll add you to the pinglist. c:
@neorainbow @Ranohara
I think I will be doing neorainbow's commission. Please send the first half the the payment through PM or CR and I'll start working on it.
Since you expressed interest, I'll put you on the pinglist, Ranohara.
@EchoFlower
Haha, I'm tempted to finish some off and keep 'em for myself, but I'm a bit lazy. XD That's the main reason for the Fragments section, motivation in the form of dragon cash. :P
I'll add you to the pinglist. c:
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer

thank you! also, idk if you know, but score 2 on your fragments can't be accessed.
@TheNightDancer

thank you! also, idk if you know, but score 2 on your fragments can't be accessed.
VjTDyZx.png
@neorainbow
Your commission is about half done - you can hear a WIP here (also linked on first post of the thread). Ignore the part where there is only left hand, those are sort of just scraps.
Tell me what you think and if you want me to change anything. c:
@neorainbow
Your commission is about half done - you can hear a WIP here (also linked on first post of the thread). Ignore the part where there is only left hand, those are sort of just scraps.
Tell me what you think and if you want me to change anything. c:
968.png
@TheNightDancer

I actually can not get over how amazing this is??? Like I am straight up freaking out right now and so happy. Yes, it's perfect, nothing needs to be changed.
@TheNightDancer

I actually can not get over how amazing this is??? Like I am straight up freaking out right now and so happy. Yes, it's perfect, nothing needs to be changed.
@TheNightDancer Could I be added to your pinglist please? Your music is so lovely ;-;
@TheNightDancer Could I be added to your pinglist please? Your music is so lovely ;-;
FR Time +19 - Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on the other side of the world!
@neodragon
Ah, well... thank you, haha. I'm glad you like it! I'm hoping to finish it today. c:
@kiiouex
Can do! (imagine if somebody was like "no. you may not be added to the pinglist" XD)
@neodragon
Ah, well... thank you, haha. I'm glad you like it! I'm hoping to finish it today. c:
@kiiouex
Can do! (imagine if somebody was like "no. you may not be added to the pinglist" XD)
968.png
@neodragon
Your commission is done! Whew, it ended up being kind of long, 1:52, hopefully that's alright. You can view it here. If you're satisfied with it, send the second half of the payment through 1-way CR or PM and I will PM you the .wav file of the piece.
@neodragon
Your commission is done! Whew, it ended up being kind of long, 1:52, hopefully that's alright. You can view it here. If you're satisfied with it, send the second half of the payment through 1-way CR or PM and I will PM you the .wav file of the piece.
968.png
@SunDragon @EchoFlower @Ranohara @kiiouex
Since neodragon's commission is essentially done, there is an open slot!
I'm also considering opening a bribe slot, but I'm not sure...
@SunDragon @EchoFlower @Ranohara @kiiouex
Since neodragon's commission is essentially done, there is an open slot!
I'm also considering opening a bribe slot, but I'm not sure...
968.png
@TheNightDancer
I’d like a regular slot please
COMMISSION
Username: SunDragon
What the commission is for/about: My clan as a whole. My clan is very much attached to light flight and the hewn city. I like to think of the clan like a flickering candle. There is a bit of history about my clan in my clan information if that helps you any. Let me know if you have any questions about my clan or want any other information.
Payment: Vista: Boreal Wood Unhatched Nocturne Egg Ethereal Flame Cloak Ethereal Flame Headpiece Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon butterfly’s kiss (for some reason the icon doesn't want to display on that one)
Approximate or Minimum Length: Whatever length you feel is fair. As long as it’s longer than 1:00 I’m good.
Mood: struggling yet hopeful
Other Notes: Would you please use clarinet and/or flute?
Want to see WIPs? yes please
@TheNightDancer
I’d like a regular slot please
COMMISSION
Username: SunDragon
What the commission is for/about: My clan as a whole. My clan is very much attached to light flight and the hewn city. I like to think of the clan like a flickering candle. There is a bit of history about my clan in my clan information if that helps you any. Let me know if you have any questions about my clan or want any other information.
Payment: Vista: Boreal Wood Unhatched Nocturne Egg Ethereal Flame Cloak Ethereal Flame Headpiece Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon butterfly’s kiss (for some reason the icon doesn't want to display on that one)
Approximate or Minimum Length: Whatever length you feel is fair. As long as it’s longer than 1:00 I’m good.
Mood: struggling yet hopeful
Other Notes: Would you please use clarinet and/or flute?
Want to see WIPs? yes please
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon
Oh my gosh that is... a heck of a lot of payment, I can't refuse. XD
For the instrumentation, you wanted clarinets + flutes only, or other instrumentation as well? I was thinking about either a wind quartet (flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon), quintet (same as quartet + horn), or maybe flute + clarinet + piano. What do you think?

You can send whatever you're comfortable with sending upfront (apparel might be best) that makes up approximately half of the value of the total payment, and I'll start working on your order.
@SunDragon
Oh my gosh that is... a heck of a lot of payment, I can't refuse. XD
For the instrumentation, you wanted clarinets + flutes only, or other instrumentation as well? I was thinking about either a wind quartet (flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon), quintet (same as quartet + horn), or maybe flute + clarinet + piano. What do you think?

You can send whatever you're comfortable with sending upfront (apparel might be best) that makes up approximately half of the value of the total payment, and I'll start working on your order.
968.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49