Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dancer's Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@SimpleMinded
Your commission is done! You can view it from the same link, here.
If there's anything major you dislike, I can try to fix it up. If you're happy with it, you can send the second half of the payment over and I'll also send you the .wav file.
@SimpleMinded
Your commission is done! You can view it from the same link, here.
If there's anything major you dislike, I can try to fix it up. If you're happy with it, you can send the second half of the payment over and I'll also send you the .wav file.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Both types of slots are now open!
Both types of slots are now open!
968.png
Bump~
Bump~
968.png
Dang, this is honestly one of the coolest art shops I have seen around here in a long while!

@TheNightDancer
COMMISSION
Username: neorainbow
What the commission is for/about: I would love a commission for one of my Dnd characters and OC's Elanora. She is a cleric who used to be an adventurer before she settled down with one of her fellow adventurers to raise her daughter. Her daughter grew up to become an adventurer like her parents, and she died tragically on her first venture out. Elanora has exited retirement to find her daughters body and get revenge for her daughters death.

Here is an imgur album if it helps at all?
https://imgur.com/a/x7XYO
Payment: 220k
Approximate or Minimum Length: Whatever seems good for you! 1:15 is more than fine for me.
Mood: Melancholic would be perfect.
Other Notes: (instrumentation? form? anything else not mentioned?) Piano would be lovely!
Want to see WIPs? Yes!
Dang, this is honestly one of the coolest art shops I have seen around here in a long while!

@TheNightDancer
COMMISSION
Username: neorainbow
What the commission is for/about: I would love a commission for one of my Dnd characters and OC's Elanora. She is a cleric who used to be an adventurer before she settled down with one of her fellow adventurers to raise her daughter. Her daughter grew up to become an adventurer like her parents, and she died tragically on her first venture out. Elanora has exited retirement to find her daughters body and get revenge for her daughters death.

Here is an imgur album if it helps at all?
https://imgur.com/a/x7XYO
Payment: 220k
Approximate or Minimum Length: Whatever seems good for you! 1:15 is more than fine for me.
Mood: Melancholic would be perfect.
Other Notes: (instrumentation? form? anything else not mentioned?) Piano would be lovely!
Want to see WIPs? Yes!
@thenightdancer - oh my gosh your music is fantastic!!! I'd love to commission you if you're free!

COMMISSION
Username: Ranohara
What the commission is for/about: A character of mine by the name of Atiya. She's a dragon, of sorts, a woman who left her home planet shortly before it's demise because she saw the senselessness of their civil war. She ended up on a planet where she finds a charge- someone to protect. She sees herself as a guardian (not like the FR guardians, but her principles are... kinda similar actually o.o), first and foremost. She is strong and will not shy away from a fight if someone chooses to harm those she wishes to protect, but she's also rather gentle, willing to take care of children in a heartbeat if they've nowhere else to go and always making sure others feel safe and welcome. She takes comfort in the forest, but when it's time to fight it's fire that she works with most.
Payment: is 300k treasure alright?
Approximate or Minimum Length: I'd like a regular slot, but the length is up to you!
Mood: Either something strong, confident, maybe something like a war song? A sort of rallying cry before standing before someone who wishes to harm those she loves. Or maybe something that's softer, gentle- a lullaby that invokes a sense of safety.
Other Notes: If you need more information of her, it can be found here: http://toyhou.se/399832.-atiya-
[/url]Want to see WIPs? I'd love to!
@thenightdancer - oh my gosh your music is fantastic!!! I'd love to commission you if you're free!

COMMISSION
Username: Ranohara
What the commission is for/about: A character of mine by the name of Atiya. She's a dragon, of sorts, a woman who left her home planet shortly before it's demise because she saw the senselessness of their civil war. She ended up on a planet where she finds a charge- someone to protect. She sees herself as a guardian (not like the FR guardians, but her principles are... kinda similar actually o.o), first and foremost. She is strong and will not shy away from a fight if someone chooses to harm those she wishes to protect, but she's also rather gentle, willing to take care of children in a heartbeat if they've nowhere else to go and always making sure others feel safe and welcome. She takes comfort in the forest, but when it's time to fight it's fire that she works with most.
Payment: is 300k treasure alright?
Approximate or Minimum Length: I'd like a regular slot, but the length is up to you!
Mood: Either something strong, confident, maybe something like a war song? A sort of rallying cry before standing before someone who wishes to harm those she loves. Or maybe something that's softer, gentle- a lullaby that invokes a sense of safety.
Other Notes: If you need more information of her, it can be found here: http://toyhou.se/399832.-atiya-
[/url]Want to see WIPs? I'd love to!
@neorainbow @Ranohara
Wow, two orders overnight... more than I ever expected. XD
Unfortunately, I only have one slot open at a time for regular commissions (I don't want to overburden myself and have to prematurely close this shop) so I'm only going to take one order on for now, so I need to figure out which order I won last prefer to take. I'll let you guys know sometime later today. However, if your order isn't taken, I can put you on my pinglist if you are still interested in a commission, and I'll ping you when I'm open again done so that you can order again.
@neorainbow @Ranohara
Wow, two orders overnight... more than I ever expected. XD
Unfortunately, I only have one slot open at a time for regular commissions (I don't want to overburden myself and have to prematurely close this shop) so I'm only going to take one order on for now, so I need to figure out which order I won last prefer to take. I'll let you guys know sometime later today. However, if your order isn't taken, I can put you on my pinglist if you are still interested in a commission, and I'll ping you when I'm open again done so that you can order again.
968.png
@TheNightDancer
Could you give me a ping when you have a slot open again?
@TheNightDancer
Could you give me a ping when you have a slot open again?
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist. c:
@SunDragon
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist. c:
968.png
@TheNightDancer - that's totally fine! I didn't see that the other person added their commission info prior to me until after I finished writing mine out OTL I would love to be put on a pinglist if I don't get chosen! c:
@TheNightDancer - that's totally fine! I didn't see that the other person added their commission info prior to me until after I finished writing mine out OTL I would love to be put on a pinglist if I don't get chosen! c:
@TheNightDancer

*eyes that fragment list*

o/ can i be put on your pinglist for now? c:
@TheNightDancer

*eyes that fragment list*

o/ can i be put on your pinglist for now? c:
VjTDyZx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49