Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Beyond The Dreams} Art Shoppe (CLOSED)
@tybltcatulet of course I can! I will put you in a slot and start working as soon as I can :)
@tybltcatulet of course I can! I will put you in a slot and start working as soon as I can :)
seasidekissessig_zpsyvgpzxis.gif
@SeaSideKisses great! :D would you like payment now or after? (also you pinged my name wrong aha) and happy birthday!!
@SeaSideKisses great! :D would you like payment now or after? (also you pinged my name wrong aha) and happy birthday!!
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet OMG IM SO SORRY! you can do half now and half after and thanks!
@tybaltcatulet OMG IM SO SORRY! you can do half now and half after and thanks!
@Passerinde did you mean mid ways?
@Passerinde did you mean mid ways?
@SeaSideKisses:

I meant, well, whether you want me to send you a one-way Crossroads with the chests before or after you finish. :)
@SeaSideKisses:

I meant, well, whether you want me to send you a one-way Crossroads with the chests before or after you finish. :)
@Passerinde you can pay half or full down now if you please, but you do know that the mid way pictures are 2 chests each, unless you are saying you want to pay 2 each for the busts?
@Passerinde you can pay half or full down now if you please, but you do know that the mid way pictures are 2 chests each, unless you are saying you want to pay 2 each for the busts?
@SeaSideKisses:

I'll pay in full :) And I ordered colored busts, which you said were 3 chests each, I think?
@SeaSideKisses:

I'll pay in full :) And I ordered colored busts, which you said were 3 chests each, I think?
@Passerinde ,yeah silly me I was looking at the bust uncolored prices. And ok just send me a trade.
@Passerinde ,yeah silly me I was looking at the bust uncolored prices. And ok just send me a trade.
@Passerinde @tybaltcatulet, thank you! like i said sorry if your stuff is delayed!
@Passerinde @tybaltcatulet, thank you! like i said sorry if your stuff is delayed!
@SeaSideKisses okay, i'm back. so, i was hoping to get a personified bust for this lady here ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27340339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273404/27340339_350.png[/img] [/url] i don't have any visual references, but i picture her a poison ivy type? you know, wrapped in plants and whatnot. feel free to take creative liberties, i just like my personified designs to match the dragon's colour scheme. i can send in the vista before or after, whichever you prefer. :3 i can give you some personality details, too, if you think it will help?
@SeaSideKisses okay, i'm back. so, i was hoping to get a personified bust for this lady here ~

27340339_350.png

i don't have any visual references, but i picture her a poison ivy type? you know, wrapped in plants and whatnot. feel free to take creative liberties, i just like my personified designs to match the dragon's colour scheme. i can send in the vista before or after, whichever you prefer. :3 i can give you some personality details, too, if you think it will help?
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron